• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ich00

Where did you get this weapon from?

It's a random drop from crucible. Just doing the daily mode everyday since HoW dropped I've gotten a few of them. RNG and all but it doesn't seem as hard to get as one of those fancy new shotguns.

LTWood12

It's a random drop from crucible. Just doing the daily mode everyday since HoW dropped I've gotten a few of them. RNG and all but it doesn't seem as hard to get as one of those fancy new shotguns.

Trying to rope T-44 into Skolas tonight. Would you be willing to horn quodron first really quick? We'd have 3 365s

MrS

Banned
Astral Horizon? I got one of those and it's awesome! Will keep trying for LGH.

PvP Sniper Users:

I rolled a Low Grade Humility with Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, Quickdraw or Injection Mold (not sure what's better), and Replenish.

Keeper?

Yeah that's a pretty good roll. Hidden hand + shortgaze is pretty awesome. For the other rolls you'll want something that increases stability.

I'm trying to get a sniper with hidden hand, shortgaze, injection mold, and unflinching for PvP

Daemul

PvP Sniper Users:

I rolled a Low Grade Humility with Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, Quickdraw or Injection Mold (not sure what's better), and Replenish.

Keeper?

Save your glimmer, weapon parts and motes and try and get the PoE sniper rifle, Shadow of Veils, it's just as good for PvP.

Lnkn52

Dammmmmn who's this:

200.gif

Edit before ban.

Yeah I think I'm gonna start using this in PvP more often. I've been using my trusty LDR because of AP, but AP is basically useless now.

Are the stats on that sniper too different from LDR though? I'm still on my Prudence II. The impact is crap, but it has a pretty high ROF and almost max stability. The only downside is that it doesn't have the shortgaze, but ambush is alright.

So I went 8-1 again. I'm assuming Bungie puts up a really good team when you're about to go flawless. Whether it's legitimate skill or lag switching. I suppose their computers can't see the difference.
The first time I lost was fine - they were better than us. This time though - it was a glitchfest. And it all worked to their advantage.

This whole thing is so artificial and picked. It kind of ruins it.

E92 M3

So I went 8-1 again. I'm assuming Bungie puts up a really good team when you're about to go flawless. Whether it's legitimate skill or lag switching. I suppose their computers can't see the difference.
The first time I lost was fine - they were better than us. This time though - it was a glitchfest. And it all worked to their advantage.

This whole thing is so artificial and picked. It kind of ruins it.

Bungie doesn't do anything except attempt at network matching lol. We've had games where the 9th win was just a steamroll.

EL CUCO

Are the stats on that sniper too different from LDR though? I'm still on my Prudence II. The impact is crap, but it has a pretty high ROF and almost max stability. The only downside is that it doesn't have the shortgaze, but ambush is alright.
Same impact and ROF but higher aim assist and more stability with perfect balance. My LDR has ambush but I like shortgaze too. I think Unflinching works a [little] bit better on that scope.

lt519

Ran HM Crota with three people last night, man what a difference being level 34. Swordbearer and Crota weren't complying and we had to watch Game of Thrones so didn't do the whole thing but wow that level difference.

Mindlog

Which HoW Exotic should I get first? I already have all of the Pre-HoW Exotic guns.
Bow - Neat low to mid impact sniper rifle that never has to worry about ammo.
Lord of Wolves - Picture a Fusion Rifle with no charge up time and the range of a shotgun. Wearing gear with +shotgun ammo recommended.
Greg's Promise - Neat, but probably needs its perks to really stand out. Very short on ammo if you are not dying frequently.

Bow - Neat low to mid impact sniper rifle that never has to worry about ammo.
Lord of Wolves - Picture a Fusion Rifle with no charge up time and the range of a shotgun,
Greg's Promise - Neat, but probably needs its perks to really stand out. Very short on ammo if you are not dying frequently.

so with the bow, you don't need ammo?!?! what?

forrest

formerly nacire
Reposting for new page.

Looking for 35 PoE or ToO

Forrest_Crump

34 Hunter

Maxxed P&T is the best arc sniper I have.

blazeuk

Still want in? You can't get a bounty drop from 32 though.

Planning on killing the last boss 5 times to finish the elder cipher bounty.

Sorry a bit slow to reply, found a group and quickly ran through it already so don't need to do it now (got the Queen's Cipher, just waiting on Variks to hurry up on 2 characters before I can start killing bosses).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom