• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Looks like a wolfs head/face. Can't un-see....

4kj2vD7.png

Lima

how can you tell if you've been DDoS'd? I had two incredibly unfortunate disconnects (weasel both times) last night, screwed our win record something fierce. I've been having intermittent router issues, but it looked like Destiny was the only thing that lost connection (party chat kept going) which isn't typical for weasel errors.

Did your whole team get kicked? That is what typically happens when you get lag switched.

Would anyone want to run one ToO match with me? I got to 7-2 last night and my group had to hop off. Would like to at least close out the card and take a shot at the gold tier package.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

noomi

This has been one of the faster OT's for sure, I expect thing to calm down a bit though.

People are already tiring of PoE, and ToO seems to be turning some players away.

ToO is too damn stressful, and I enjoy the Qodron and Urrox battles in the Prison of Elders. Idk just call me weird for thinking that lol.

Lnkn52

I was talking to some friends about this yesterday, and they said Bungie was confirmed to show something at E3.... truth?

This is an message from Goth to his subscribers:

Moving forward. Likely big Destiny news on the horizon at E3. I got invited out to E3 by activision but Im choosing not to go. It would likely just be to experience whatever they have planned. I cannot justify leaving the stream (you) and my family again so soon. BUT. I will be on the edge of my seat for news releases and be here to experience the hype with YOU. Which is a better alternative. If it were another live stream event like last time... I would be all over it. But its not.

So an invite to one of the biggest Destiny streamers must mean they have something to show.

Legendary sniper rifles sorted by base aim assist. I kinda wish I had a Prudence II to try out.

lbtkowB.png

I've got one. It feels pretty amazing (unflinching + perfect balance helps a ton). Really wish I had gotten one with a shortgaze. I don't think there's as much aim assist on an ambush.

E92 M3

I was talking to some friends about this yesterday, and they said Bungie was confirmed to show something at E3.... truth?

*edit*

a quick google search yielded this result:

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/56633/20150530/destiny-will-e3-expansion-pack-3.htm

So an invite to one of the biggest Destiny streamers must mean they have something to show.

It's definitely happening alright. I would love to see that no console gets anymore exclusive items - but PS4 can keep the crappy strike :p.

noomi

It's definitely happening alright. I would love to see that no console gets anymore exclusive items - but PS4 can keep the crappy strike :p.

Awesome, awesome, awesome! E3 is so close, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

Blink feels great without vibration turned on.

I turned off vibration a long time ago, I find it too distracting, and having it on really kills the battery life for me. My day1 dual shock 4's are still going strong!

LTWood12

ToO is too damn stressful, and I enjoy the Qodron and Urrox battles in the Prison of Elders. Idk just call me weird for thinking that lol.

You and Drizzay up to forcing people to jump to their own suicide again tonight? Or too burned out? Saturday night was like a string of teams made up of Sanford and Son.

Zocano

With The Taken King getting out, I imagine it'll be all about getting Oryx. Hopefully we get an actual substantial raid (much larger than VoG).

Marvel

could never
I turned off vibration a long time ago, I find it too distracting, and having it on really kills the battery life for me. My day1 dual shock 4's are still going strong!
I never considered it would also save my poor battery lol

THEF3AR

Any fellow Guardians need to do Crota's End or Vault of Glass tonight on Xbox One?

I just finished leveling my secondary character (Warlock) and need to run both raids tonight. I would be doing them on hard. I'm at work right now, but will be hopping online around 5:00PM Central Time.

If interested send me a message on Xbox One. My GT: F3AR THE LEGEND.

Also, reply here to gauge interest of possible guardians.

Question 1: Is the Iron Banner tomorrow bringing New Gear?

Question 2: Is it ONLY new gear? Is there no way of acquiring the old one?

Question 3: Will it be 36 or 42 light?

Question 4: If I use game of thrones gifs here from last night's episode, will I be banned for spoilers?

Bleh. I'm already a big BIG fan of this new exotic bounty quest...

I'm 0 for 5 for the Queen's Cipher and out of keys because of it.

Edit: Oh! I did get the same shitty pulse rifle (Payment VI) three times, though.

ich00

Question 4: If I use game of thrones gifs here from last night's episode, will I be banned for spoilers?

1. Yup
2. Looks that way, and nope, it's like all the old vendor gear, all gone!
3. They havn't said, I would think 42
4. I haven't watched it yet, so YES!

Edit: Double post, I thought the thread was moving faster!

nOoblet16

Yes
Yes
36 I see ascend option on destiny tracker on these gear
I donno

Deku Tree

Bleh. I'm already a big BIG fan of this new exotic bounty quest...

I'm 0 for 5 for the Queen's Cipher and out of keys because of it.

Edit: Oh! I did get the same shitty pulse rifle (Payment VI) three times, though.

Did you do the level 32 or higher arena when looking for the queens cypher? I got it first try out of the level 32 chest. I've been told it doesn't drop out of the level 28 chest, which is not an "arena challenge" BTW.

noomi

With all the new content coming our way in the future, they REALLY need to do something about vault space. While I certainly appreciate the bit they added for us a few months back, I'm pretty desperate for more vault space, right now.

I know it's been said somewhere that they are "looking at it", but sometimes I feel with Bungie that too little happens too late.

I'm sure they have a lot on their plate though... so I will continue to be patient while my OCD slowly drives me mad. Already I have deleted cloaks, emblems, old armor, and all of the new queens weapons. I just can't.....

This is what we need though:

PuMa

With all the new content coming our way in the future, they REALLY need to do something about vault space. While I certainly appreciate the bit they added for us a few months back, I'm pretty desperate for more vault space, right now.

I know it's been said somewhere that they are "looking at it", but sometimes I feel with Bungie that too little happens too late.

I'm sure they have a lot on their plate though... so I will continue to be patient while my OCD slowly drives me mad. Already I have deleted cloaks, emblems, old armor, and all of the new queens weapons. I just can't.....

This is what we need though:

Nobody needs that many NLBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom