• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

With all the new content coming our way in the future, they REALLY need to do something about vault space. While I certainly appreciate the bit they added for us a few months back, I'm pretty desperate for more vault space, right now.

I know it's been said somewhere that they are "looking at it", but sometimes I feel with Bungie that too little happens too late.

I'm sure they have a lot on their plate though... so I will continue to be patient while my OCD slowly drives me mad. Already I have deleted cloaks, emblems, old armor, and all of the new queens weapons. I just can't.....

This is what we need though:

INDEED! I am suffocating for more space and don't have any desire to even collect new weapons or items. Everything is just so stuffed! Tabs are definitely the way to go.

ich00

36 I see ascend option on destiny tracker on these gear

I hope they make it 42, It might not be worth getting if it's at 36, unless the perks are really good, or it looks awesome. I already have so much gear and no where to put it. That and I have a full set of old IB gear for each character.

MechDX

With all the new content coming our way in the future, they REALLY need to do something about vault space. While I certainly appreciate the bit they added for us a few months back, I'm pretty desperate for more vault space, right now.

I know it's been said somewhere that they are "looking at it", but sometimes I feel with Bungie that too little happens too late.

I'm sure they have a lot on their plate though... so I will continue to be patient while my OCD slowly drives me mad. Already I have deleted cloaks, emblems, old armor, and all of the new queens weapons. I just can't.....

My vault space has 3 spots taken up by special ammo synths. They wont stop coming and I can not use them fast enough. :(

Mindlog

Yesterday when I grabbed the final available HoW exotic on my Titan I realized all of his slots were full and I needed to change weapons.

All of my Vault weapon slots are also full.

At the very very least I want Vault Ghost app functionality implemented in-game.

PuMa

I hope they make it 42, It might not be worth getting if it's at 36, unless the perks are really good, or it looks awesome. I already have so much gear and no where to put it. That and I have a full set of old IB gear for each character.

Yeah, I don't really see much sense in giving us 36 light IB gear. "Oh wow, it looks....slightly different". I don't have the Etheric Lights to spare right now to upgrade them, that's for sure.

Did you do the level 32 or higher arena when looking for the queens cypher? I got it first try out of the level 32 chest. I've been told it doesn't drop out of the level 28 chest, which is not an "arena challenge" BTW.
Yes. God dammit. It just says chest. I never thought it would have mattered.
We have to beat Halo Gaf.

Also why is the Halo thread so huge and currently active? Those games are comparatively dead these days.

ODST just released on XB1 like a week ago.

Jinjo

Wow, if new IB gear is 36 light I might not bother. Already kinda miffed I can never complete the old IB set now. They really need a way to get all the old armor sets again now you can upgrade everything.

Also, Witcher 3 has got me by the balls. Hard.

Lnkn52

IDK, seems like alot of switching of pages. The way it is designed right now is good, maybe a scroll action when you hover around a button.

dB Viper

Record in trials over 2 weekends. 44-1. Still need Warlock tonight after work.

Ships obtained - 0.
Warlock Bonds - 0.
Titan Marks - 0.
Hunter Cloak - 0.
Shader - 0.
Gear drops, any class (legs, boots, etc) - 1 and bad rolls :(

RNG please.

noomi

Pro tip!

If you are chest farming and don't want to pick up any ammo synths, make sure all of your consumable slots are full and you won't pick up any new ammo :)

You can fill them with telemetries, ether seeds, black wax idols...etc :)

Jinjo

Pro tip!

If you are chest farming and don't want to pick up any ammo synths, make sure all of your consumable slots are full and you won't pick up any new ammo :)

Or fill up with all heavy ammo. ;)

Don't do this.

I concur. Lots of people haven't watched yet (including me).

Mindlog

Pro tip!

Pro-pro tip. Fill your extra slots with Banners, Beads and Codices. That way you can still stock up on them and farm while you farm.

Any carry trains going on? My Titan has never been to Mercury. Something about it makes him my weakest class.

Shito

Wow, if new IB gear is 36 light I might not bother. Already kinda miffed I can never complete the old IB set now. They really need a way to get all the old armor sets again now you can upgrade everything.

Also, Witcher 3 has got me by the balls. Hard.
I just want The Supremacy... ;___;

Jinjo

I just want The Supremacy... ;___;

I know. Hurts that I sharded one of those back then too. We've never been able to complete the Queen armor set either. And the IB helmets have only been on sale once too. Some MAJOR inconsistencies with armor availability. I don't see why the vanguard/crucible vendors can't change stock on a daily basis...

Will the IB weapons be new too? Cause I'll be forever boned out the awesome felwinter's lie then too. :(

Nori Chan

I have all the iron banner gear for my hunter. Level 30 boots, gauntlets, and chest with a level 32 helmet lol. And the cloak too.

I have like 7 etheric light and I might as well just say fuck it and ascend all 4 gear cause fuck it I'm rich

Vilam

Maxis Redwood

100% agree. I went through and deleted about 10 weapons yesterday, some which are already gone from the game forever, and that feels pretty fucking lousy. I was quite literally full across all characters and the vault.

Right now my Postmaster is a dumping ground for excess space, but that solution isn't great either with the way newer loot stomps over old loot (which is a horrible idea btw). I probably have 40 different faction packages sitting in my postmasters at the moment... I can't open them, because it would just give me more loot that I need to find somewhere to store.

Going beyond weapons, it really sucks being given all of these cool emblems, shaders, class items, weapon sets, etc that I want to keep, but just have zero way to. Even further, despite earning them, there's no way to re-access some of them if I do get rid of them. That cool Eris Morn brown emblem for example... delete it, and it's permanently gone unless you delete your character and start over. That really sucks. Allowing people to re-purchase the Vestian Sidearm is a step in the right direction, but the cost on it is insane. Why are you charging 150 marks for something we're given for free in a story mission? All of the loot I've *earned* should be easily re-acquired for a nominal fee at the time of my choosing. I already earned it, the limitation is on Bungie's end and the shackles of last-gen.

Ramirez

We have to beat Halo Gaf.

Also why is the Halo thread so huge and currently active? Those games are comparatively dead these days.

Because we're a very passionate fan base who have went through many disappointing games. The Halo 5 beta was a small glimmer of hope however.

played a clash game on pantheon for passage coins. as if this map wasnt bad enough half of the other team were sunsingers and all 10 of my deaths were from them running straight towards me and throwing sticky grenades. literally never fired their gun and theyd wait till i almost killed them

is there a postmortem bounty or something? that was absolutely stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom