• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

Bleh. I'm already a big BIG fan of this new exotic bounty quest...

I'm 0 for 5 for the Queen's Cipher and out of keys because of it.

Edit: Oh! I did get the same shitty pulse rifle (Payment VI) three times, though.

Are you doing level 32 or higher PoE?

Queen Cipher doesn't drop in level 28.

Puma, our ToO matches are not showing on my History on the Destiny app.

Can you check to see if you have the same problem?

A 5-win ToO list is a good idea, but there are just so many people that still haven't been to Mercury (myself included). I think the initial idea with this list was to prioritize those who hadn't been to the Promised Land so they could get there. Maybe we could have some 2nd tier PVPers help others get to 5 wins instead of putting more on Zoba/Unstable/EJ/etc's plate. The map next week should be easier to carry anyways
Please no Anomaly

It will probably be Anomaly.

forrest

formerly nacire
Looking for 35 PoE or ToO

Forrest_Crump

34 Hunter

Maxxed P&T is the best arc sniper I have. Have maxxed Found Verdict as well.

So with running so many trials and Poe this week I completely forgot I have the deathsinger CP on hard and Crota on NM.

If anyone needs these or wanna to run them 2-3 times I am down if we can get 5 more. I would be home from work around 3-3:30 pst-6-6:30 eastern. Just add yourself to the list if you are interested.

PSN Crota NM cp x3 and then deathsinger HM co X3

1.thenal84

ethomaz

Banned
Looking for 35 PoE or ToO

Forrest_Crump

34 Hunter

Maxxed P&T is the best arc sniper I have. Have maxxed Found Verdict as well.
I'm up for both too... or even PoE 34.

I can play with Warlock or Titan... maxed LDR, P&T and Found Verdict... #ForeverNo4thHorseman.

M3Rocket

After failing to kill Skolas last week with the sniper method, we got him down in no time once we switched to 3 ascended Found Verdicts.

If there's anybody who has yet to kill Skolas this week, definitely give this strategy a shot if you're having trouble. It was much easier with shotguns.

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIP0aG8e-ZQ

-Have 1 person go kill the servitor on the left side, while other two stay near Skolas.
-The 2 that stay near the entrance should fire at the barrier to keep Skolas' attention and prevent him from teleporting away.
-As soon as the servitor is killed, pop a weapons of light bubble on the left corridor (another bubble with blessing is helpful but not necessary).
-All 3 should fire a full Found Verdict clip, dip back into the bubble, rinse and repeat.
-Finally, use your heavy and/or primary to finish him off if needed.

Thanx for this! Gotta go try this with 4th Horseman cause it's easier to ascend for me.

border

I have some clear ideas of how the 5-win/armor list would work. We could discuss this at length in chat.

What do the rest of you GAFfer's think about a 5-win ToO list? Too little interest for it to be viable? Too much work for too little? Would any of you better than average PvP'ers volunteer to Sherpa?

I think it's a great idea.....though I think it should be 5 wins minimum, and then continue on until you're knocked out. If a team manages to go 5-0, I don't see why someone should be denied the chance at going further (at least to get the silver and gold packages) -- I guess time is kind of a constraint.

Maybe limit it to 3 Flawless groups per day, per Sherpa team. I mean it still takes like an hour to go 9-0 doesn't it? Any more than 3 hours a day on Flawless is too much.

Iceman829

Why didn't any of the games I played yesterday show up in my recent games? Did this happen to anyone else? My recent games shows I played on the 30th and then skips to today. Just completely skipped over yesterday.

It doesn't show the arenas I completed yesterday either 32, 34, 35. Yesterday never happened in destinyland

M3Rocket

Lol that's a great way to describe our Mercury run.

I came down with some kind of mild illness yesterday so I ended up sleeping it off and haven't played since yesterday morning. Feeling better now but still kinda meh, hoepfully by tonight I'll be feeling up for ToO. Obviously I don't want to drag teams down if I'm feeling too crappy to contribute, and we all know how much focus it takes to play well in Trials.

Get better soon!

A_Gorilla

Banned
So I don't to need any more wins in ToO and just need to get some of the RNG goodies, namely the Warlock bond and shader. If anyone else is in the same boat, please join me. I won't really be playing, I'll just b nice and give the other team a free win and hope some good stuff drops.

PSN: El_Bombastico

The BTRD-345 has crazy stats. It's in the same class as The Swarm and Deviant Gravity-A, but for some reason it destroys those in range, stability, and mag size... while only sacrificing some aim assist. Makes no sense.

Tawpgun

Because we're a very passionate fan base who have went through many disappointing games. The Halo 5 beta was a small glimmer of hope however.
This

Halo threads used to run almost as fast as these threads.... And we didn't have people on 4 different platforms :)

Dark times now though

stb

1. Make a separate list specifically for those that need just the minimum wins for the armor. I think there would be more volunteers who are more than capable of helping fellow guardians to a 5-2 for the armor. And there would be less pressure for volunteers to go "flawless" as expectations are much lower. Volunteers Sherpa's can simply refer to the list for the next in line and send invite's. If no response in X minutes, move onto the next. Sherpa can then cross off the names when finished. So the next Sherpa can see who's next in line.

This is a great idea.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Looking for 2 for ToO who already have gone/don't want to go to mercury and just looking to play for fun/RNG drops.

PSN: El_Bombastico

vctor182

Trials hunter leg armor looks really bad, I'll need to hunt for a good shader because Thunderdevil isn't cuting it. I only had enough motes to get 2 gauntlet engrams on saturday and decided to give it a shot, got Khepri's Sting on my first and Nothing Manacles on the 2nd. Sting only has 92 Strength though but at least I have them and its perks are all awesome.

Deku Tree

Yes. God dammit. It just says chest. I never thought it would have mattered.

ODST just released on XB1 like a week ago.

It says "arena challenge" on the bounty of you read it and the level 28 is not called an arena challenge on the reef map. I didn't read it and I would have made the same mistake except that someone I was playing with told me it needs to be 32 or higher. Seems like a guaranteed drop from 32+ which is the good news.

Trials hunter leg armor looks really bad, I'll need to hunt for a good shader because Thunderdevil isn't cuting it. I only had enough motes to get 2 gauntlet engrams on saturday and decided to give it a shot, got Khepri's Sting on my first and Nothing Manacles on the 2nd. Sting only has 92 Strength though but at least I have them and its perks are all awesome.

You think that looks bad?

Have you seen the Warlock one?

Kyne

Anyone else think that the shader drop rate has increased? I know I'm like 30+ ranks in but getting bittersteel felt pretty good. I also feel like I've seen other people's luck change for the better as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom