• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

forrest

formerly nacire
Wow. Just wow.

Beat skolas after two hours, get kicked from game just as the mines are all done and skolas is long dead.

Yeah that was some serious bullshit man :/

I'll go with you again for sure and sent you a FR.

Just realized going through my inventory I got the exotic bounty from Skolas. Saw it drop, but just thought it was a rep token or something as it has the symbol for Variks or PoE on it.

Yeah that was some serious bullshit man :/

I'll go with you again for sure and sent you a FR.

Just realized going through my inventory I got the exotic bounty from Skolas. Saw it drop, but just thought it was a rep token or something as it has the symbol for Variks or PoE on it.

Never had that bad of a cheat happen to me on a game, ever.

That was the worst. I think it took over 3.5 hours to get to that win, only to be kicked just before looting the chest? Seriously - Bungie must hate me lol

I am in painnn

Never had that bad of a cheat happen to me on a game, ever.

That was the worst. I think it took over 3.5 hours to get to that win, only to be kicked just before looting the chest? Seriously - Bungie must hate me lol

I am in painnn

Yeah that was most unfortunate. Really feeling sad for you, all that time and effort only to be denied at the very end :/

Manp

OMG so close!

BPb2Pad.jpg

R3NMNyb.jpg

MrRcVDB.jpg

thanks to the good guys from our team: Malfurient and Path_of_Joe! :D
we ran this PoE shit so many times in the past 5 days it's insane :|

i also got the hand cannon from skolas :D

:)

Deku Tree

Wow. Just wow.

Beat skolas after two hours, get kicked from game just as the mines are all done and skolas is long dead.

Really horrible to hear that... Sorry about it.

The lack of checkpoints is a huge dissapointment and I was worried about this very thing when I heard about it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
...my god. I didn't think I'd be seeing the Lighthouse for weeks.

Thanks for the smooth run straight to 9-0 you two.
Aha... it's the exact roll I wanted for PvP. and my new minotaur killer. Can't believe a solar one of these or a scout is actually possible.

God DAMN that was fun. Sorry to anyone who I completely cut in front of on the Zoba/Nghtly train there. Learned a bunch and will type out a quick strategy post now, and help a couple groups that just want to mess around until I have to go.

ToO is pretty sweet. I understand all the complaints about the reward balance and of course most of the overarching problems with PvP are totally intact in the Trials. I understand it can be frustrating and feel really discouraging when you have to turn in multiple cards. But this is a great opportunity to come together as a community and help out players of all skill levels. I promise you when you get on a roll, especially if you run into a couple challenging rounds and come out on top, it is fun as hell. And that's actually the primary reason you should give it a try with GAFers, beyond the rewards.

is the Skolas emblem/ship/shader once per account? I opened the chest with my Hunter and got all the stuff but when I opened it with my Warlock I got none of those things.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll join any POE 35 or ToO. Have a lot of time today.

is the Skolas emblem/ship/shader once per account? I opened the chest with my Hunter and got all the stuff but when I opened it with my Warlock I got none of those things.

Yes.

I just realized you can't dismantle/discard ammo synthesis, and it's kind of blowing my mind right now. I have like 4 stacks of regular ammo synthesis that I must have bought like the first week the game came out, that I desperately want to delete to make room for all these freaking emblems and crap that Bungie seems to want to give us. Only I can't get rid of them! The only way to do so is to actually use them in a combat zone...one at a time...on cool down...Unless I'm just completely dumb?

Yep. Which is why using them during a boss with lots of HP is a good thing. Like the Pilot in POE 35. Bungie should let us sell ammo packs or trade it for something.

-griffy-

Banned
I just realized you can't dismantle/discard ammo synthesis, and it's kind of blowing my mind right now. I have like 4 stacks of regular ammo synthesis that I must have bought like the first week the game came out, that I desperately want to delete to make room for all these freaking emblems and crap that Bungie seems to want to give us. Only I can't get rid of them! The only way to do so is to actually use them in a combat zone...one at a time...on cool down...Unless I'm just completely dumb?

Overall there's way too much bullshit involved with managing inventory in this game, due to what I fear are limitations put in place because of last gen versions. Each new expansion only makes the problem worse, with more weapons and currencies and tokens and armor and shaders and ships taking up places.

Really horrible to hear that... Sorry about it.

The lack of checkpoints is a huge dissapointment and I was worried about this very thing when I heard about it.

Thanks Deku. Its the worst possible scenario, and yet it managed to happen to me.

Play for 3.5 hours on the same activity and have it boot me in the final minute when its impossible to get back in.

This stuff writes itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom