• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking to try and go 9-0? I have about a hour and a half I would like to get it done on my hunter before the reset.
Psn: broodshadow

Welcome back!! :p

Glad you changed your mind. Did you ever end up getting the boots?

Well I tried to play Splatoon last night and got bored instantly. All I could think about was sniping people in ToO. I also figure today is the final day and I hate quitting so I'll give it one last shot :X

I haven't done any PoE except 1xL32 and I'm keeping it that way. At least it made me not care about anything else except getting these darn boots. (I haven't attempted yet since I stopped yesterday).

nOoblet16

I was going through all my clips today cleaning out the ole HDD, and made a quick mash up of them. I'm no top 50 player or anything, and these clips are old as hell, it's just funny to see how different the PVP was then compared to now, lol. Lots of Ghalahed, SUROS, Epilogue, Invective, etc. The end has a couple ToO clips, I miss my Kinect on PS4 for easy clip recording. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo0SJ688iao

Jesus it makes me realise how monotonous the PvP is these days... Hand canons, long range shotguns and snipers. I remember my first IB in January and everyone was using AR back then, I rolled a scout rifle.

One more time (since I got buried at the bottom of the page) for Iron Banner Reset Trick help?

You won't regret it.

You aren't getting an answer for two reasons

1) it's pretty exlploitative.

2) it's virtually impossible to do anymore due to iron banner going live 6 hours later in the day.

I suggest you drop it.

patchday

More or better than the Crota's End boots?

it's not going to be any better. It just saves the players that have no etheric light from ascending their equipment

(In other words- +Heavy Ammo boost is a flat bonus regardless the item that gives it to my knowledge)

Ramirez

Jesus it makes me realise how monotonous the PvP is these days... Hand canons, long range shotguns and snipers. I remember my first IB in January and everyone was using AR back then, I rolled a scout rifle.

Yea, I gave the game a lot of shit back then for being chaotic, but I think with the rise of Thorn/TLW, long range Shotguns, and Blinkers it's even worse. I also miss the old Blind Watch, closing up those windows and adding random boxes suck.

2) it's virtually impossible to do anymore due to iron banner going live 6 hours later in the day.

I suggest you drop it.

Fine. You don't have to be condescending about it, though. Not really in the GAF spirit.

I suggest you drop it.

It worked last IB because members on this board were posting that they did it. I don't remember them being criticized.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hmm so I have a 3-1 card on my Warlock myself and just bought a boon. Anyone available to help me knock out one win?

BTM

Quick question. I just picked up Destiny again and I really want to get in the the House of Wolves expansion stuff. Is it necessary to get The Dark Below as well or will I be fine just getting Expansion 2?

ethomaz

Banned
More or better than the Crota's End boots?
It is the same and the boost only add one time... if you have it on Boots and Gloves you just get one... like 5 to 7 heavy.

PS. The Titan boots in ToO have two perks too... it is being hard to found these after the update.

Lnkn52

Okay

5y7pj9M.png

I am the ultimate team anchor. Any team that tries to help me get 5 wins in ToO to get my boots, I seem to manage to drag down.

Sorry guys! thank you for trying.

and I don't like that map very much :)

Zocano

I assume it'll address everything they mentioned in the previous weekly update:

You’ve had plenty to say about House of Wolves since we set you on the hunt. This is what the Live Team is talking about right now:
#Olive error codes and other Crucible disconnects (see above)
Mercury Emblems that don’t appear in inventories
Treasure Key famine, and the farmers who need relief
Ammo synthesis that piles up in your inventories
Quests, Ships, or Shaders not being granted by Prison of Elders
Encounters with known Prison inmate bosses

Fine. You don't have to be condescending about it, though. Not really in the GAF spirit.

It worked last IB because members on this board were posting that they did it. I don't remember them being criticized.

Sorry. I'm coming off way more negative about it than I'm meaning to. I'm stuck on mobile for the next four hours during overtime and I've already noticed that I feel like my vocabulary is restricted.

Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom