• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Now all I need is to get my Titan to Mercury and all three will have been there.

Thanks Ray and ZW for the help.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay I got a solar scholar from that.

We had some random little kid coming into the party asking for help. LOL.

Wilde

Just hit 34 on my third character today! So here they are:

CFwJ00kVAAALqht.jpg:large

CFv_RDXUEAAw2nO.jpg:large

CFv_UfUUIAAa939.jpg:large

Got the ToO boots for my Titan and Hunter from the Gold packages!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
if you only have 1 titan for skolas is weapons better than blessing?

You don't even need a Titan. Just spread out and don't stay still while shooting horns at him. I did it with various groups. But it's all about blessing. Weapons of light do not give extra anything to the horn.

BondFancy

I've always wondered why Bungie hasn't given us any new achievements/trophies for the expansions it would definitely keep the completionists busy.

stb

I kinda wish that there was a lock out once you have gone 9-0. Leave us scrubs to fight it out later in the weekend.

Amen.

Not sure what they were thinking with suddenly having a way to get unlimited rolls at exotics. [edit: it was clarified below that you can only get the silver and gold packages once per week] It ensures the really good players only want to play with people they know are similarly good, and makes it not worth bothering with for mere mortals.

It really should have been set up so that you get ONE passage redemption. You can keep playing as much as you want, so you can keep trying for gold/Mercury, but you can only turn in your passage for rewards once.

I also think it was stupid to not have some sort of cumulative reward toward purchasing the various packages.

Amen.

Not sure what they were thinking with suddenly having a way to get unlimited rolls at exotics. It ensures the really good players only want to play with people they know are similarly good, and makes it not worth bothering with for mere mortals.

What unlimited rolls at Exotics?

stb

Yeah, but it isn't unlimited can only get the packages once per week per character.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification. I'll edit my post above.

If this is the case, though, I can't figure out why so many 9-0 players are still playing. Haven't they all done 3x Mercury at this point?

If this is the case, though, I can't figure out why so many 9-0 players are still playing. Haven't they all done 3x Mercury at this point?

Class Items/Ships/Emblems/Shaders. Plus it's a hell of a lot of fun and you have people like Unstable shearpering a bunch of Gaf members to 9-0

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

You get drops.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Amen.

Not sure what they were thinking with suddenly having a way to get unlimited rolls at exotics. [edit: it was clarified below that you can only get the silver and gold packages once per week] It ensures the really good players only want to play with people they know are similarly good, and makes it not worth bothering with for mere mortals.

It really should have been set up so that you get ONE passage redemption. You can keep playing as much as you want, so you can keep trying for gold/Mercury, but you can only turn in your passage for rewards once.

I also think it was stupid to not have some sort of cumulative reward toward purchasing the various packages.
what is it you're considering unlimited rolls?

oh nm XD

NeOak

Because it's fun to steamroll others :D

Best I got was 9-2 ;-;

daedalius

Discarded the Thorn bounty at 400/500, felt pretty good.

Really poorly designed imo; I had shit void weapons and didn't like altering my playstyle to try and do a bounty for way too long.

Zoidberg

1.5 hours of treasure hunting and still not a single key...

I've decided on 2 keys a week for my 2 characters for the guaranteed exotic chance. Once I get a gjallahorn, I won't be farming keys ever again. Took 4 hours to farm those 2 keys this week. Not something I'm looking forward to each week

Some of them looks better than exile stuff.

Lies :p Egyptian is the best. Some of the Watcher stuff has hand cannon reload on the gloves which is really nice though. Plus of course why should people stop playing something just because they are good at it? They might just enjoying kicking peoples asses. *cough* Unstable *cough*

stb

Lies :p Egyptian is the best. Some of the Watcher stuff has hand cannon reload on the gloves which is really nice though. Plus of course why should people stop playing something just because they are good at it? They might just enjoying kicking peoples asses. *cough* Unstable *cough*

Well, Unstable eventually started using his powers for the forces of good.

I'm also not saying people should stop playing just because they got all the loot. If they're having fun, by all means, keep playing.

I'm just saying I personally don't get the point of continuing to deliberately team up with other higher level players once you have the skill-related loot. The drops are random, and you might help out someone who could use a hand to get even the chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom