• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtOrange

My trials passage is 7-1 and I really want the Gold Tier reward from Osiris. I'm awful at ToO and was hoping I could get some help with this last match. Cany anyone with a strong back carry me?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Woohoo.

ibiwXiucHGBKSQ.png

todd360

Everybody is riding GAF trains while I've resorted to destinylfg for teammates. Le sigh. All I need is two good people. Just two. I don't need an unstable. I'm not asking for a zoba or a fig. Not even a nami. I just need two regular good people.

I'm going to bed. Fuck off Osiris.

Everybody is riding GAF trains while I've resorted to destinylfg for teammates. Le sigh. All I need is two good people. Just two. I don't need an unstable. I'm not asking for a zoba or a fig. Not even a nami. I just need two regular good people.

:-/

lt519

They really removed the carrot on the stick from the game. After a few days I'm already at 34, done all the content x3 (minus Skolas) and had my fun in ToO. In no way to do I feel driven to go for the new gear when the old gear still seems better (ascended). Kudos for them for removing the grind, but I think that is going to hurt the player base in the end. The new content was fantastic (minus Skolas) but the feeling of progression is seriously lacking.

Aww... :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

I would help you out but I'm getting carried myself.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
twilight train has derailed. kept losing 4th rounds after 3 wins.

wanted to help but looks like its not my turf. ive been playing consistently terrible since i came back.

pouring one out for unstable. join his list.
you're way too hard on yourself, terrible for you is still something I can only aspire to. Your field awareness is amazing.
Anybody on here willing to help (carry...) a poor 33 titan whose normal fire team is apparently the worst at ToO? Already got shamed by some gaffers before, lol.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR?instanceId=2571594349&characterId=2305843009215048794

As soon as I saw Hawkian's name, I was like, oh nooooooooooooooo.

Psn: progame13. Shoot me a msg if you're feeling generous. Thanks!
Damn I'm sorry man. I wasn't the one you needed to worry about in that group, lol
Hawkian you still want to do Trials of Booziris tonight?
Yo, you still wanna do Trials of Booziris?
well... i'm here, I mean, I don't know how acute my senses will be
They really removed the carrot on the stick from the game. After a few days I'm already at 34, done all the content x3 (minus Skolas) and had my fun in ToO. In no way to do I feel driven to go for the new gear when the old gear still seems better (ascended). Kudos for them for removing the grind, but I think that is going to hurt the player base in the end. The new content was fantastic (minus Skolas) but the feeling of progression is seriously lacking.
haha. when the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.

There are exotics and elemental primaries to chase, but the question is "for what?" and you can only justify playing the game at all for so long if you don't find it genuinely fun to play for its own sake. To an extent, Bungie has the ability to not care all that much- with no microtransactions and no monthly fee, what they care about most is what they're going to sell next- so how long any individual player sticks around until then isn't that much of a dealbeaker.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i am in for a few matches before I crash :D

tomorrow night we should group up with ltwood though and see what we can put together

I can shoot in a general direction. Let me know tomorrow.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This run I've been getting a lot of drops.

Got Moon of Osiris. Got Draught of Nectar. Got two Watcher's stuff.

lt519

haha. when the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.

There are exotics and elemental primaries to chase, but the question is "for what?" and you can only justify playing the game at all for so long if you don't find it genuinely fun to play for its own sake. To an extent, Bungie has the ability to not care all that much- with no microtransactions and no monthly fee, what they care about most is what they're going to sell next- so how long any individual player sticks around until then isn't that much of a dealbeaker.

Yeah, it's just observation after having played through all the content. They did a great job with the new content but forgot a key part, cool loot. A couple, mostly mundane IMO, exotics just isn't exciting anymore (they look cool, that's about it). The loot has all started to blend together for the most part. I'll be playing for a long while, probably until Comet, it's still my favorite game to play socially. I just feel less excitement about trying to beat Skolas or make it to Mercury than I did trying to take down Atheon or Crota the first time or the first time I stepped into Iron Banner wondering how good my load out really was. There's just no real sense of accomplishment, guess I'm extrinsically motivated haha, hell even a few new trophies like most DLC has would of been nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom