• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have enough coins for at least 2 buffs x3, then the 3 chest pieces will be yours in no time! It only means winning 3 matches then really, won't be that hard.

I can probably help in the morning/evening. And like Robinson said, we'll get you to Mercury!

I've got 7 passage coins right but can grab 2 more today. Will also get the 3 tomorrow for the daily crucible match. So that'd put me at 12 coins.

Rubenov

Hi Destiny GAF,

After over a 2 month hiatus due to life (overseas work travel, change in jobs, move from states) I'm ready to jump back in to Destiny.

I know nothing about HoW other than it has no raid. Any suggestions on where to begin? Any particular thing I should be going for? Also, how do I upgrade my exotics now?

I used to be decent at PvP but now I have to get readjusted. Is ToO a one week event or longer?

Thanks!

LiK

Hi Destiny GAF,

After over a 2 month hiatus due to life (overseas work travel, change in jobs, move from states) I'm ready to jump back in to Destiny.

I know nothing about HoW other than it has no raid. Any suggestions on where to begin? Any particular thing I should be going for? Also, how do I upgrade my exotics now?

I used to be decent at PvP but now I have to get readjusted. Is ToO a one week event or longer?

Thanks!

do all the story missions first.

Atone13

I'll be up for it depending on what time you think you will be starting. Might have to run an errand soon.

Have no set time. Will be back and forth from the ps4 and family most of the day, never gone too long. If you get back and we're still looking we can go for it. Just gonna hang back and see what transpires.

Nuszka

Hi Destiny GAF,

Thanks!

Yo Rub welcome back, me and Noomi will be on in about 2 hours if you need any help or info we can party chat. Start off with the story, first. Complete it for one character and after that we might help you out with Prison of Elders.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
A buddy and me are going to hit up some ToO in about 2 hours or so if anyone is interested in being a 3rd. FYI we are not pro and we are not trying to go 9-0. We're just trying to at least get 5 wins for the chest piece and maybe some etheric light. Feel free to hit me up on PSN if you wanna join in later!

psn Bicep_Curls

Like I said we will be on in about 2 hours, just shoot me an friend request and we can take a crack at it :)

I have a lvl 34 Titan. Have a 365 FB.

I will have another etheric light to play with tonight (if I can get past PoE 35).

I think I'd like to level up a weapon with it and not any armor on another character.

Should I ascend VoC, Fang, Black Hammer, Hunger, or Praedyth's? I'm leaning towards VoC since it's arguably my favorite behind FB. Thoughts?

Waldini

ToO.

8-0... 3-0 behind. We get back 3-3. Then, game freezes. Kicks us out. Loss. Bye Mercury...

Bungie, fix this please. Dumbasses lagging us out

noomi

Hi Destiny GAF,

Thanks!

Rubenov *hug*

I know you were big into pvp, you gotta get on that ToO... it's seriously intense.

Get the story done first, unlock PoE and start gathering mats. You will need etheric light and exotic shards to upgrade old geer.

See you in-game duder.

Hi Destiny GAF,

Thanks!

welcome back

You'll be carrying a giant robot dinosaur. Let's see if you guys are strong enough.

We'll see! We had some annoying teams today who emptied their snipers for final round in the beginning.
Killed one of the guys with a sniper headshot and when he got revived I final rounded him. Felt so good :)
But yeah we can go full tryhard for a couple of runs.

You'll be carrying a giant robot dinosaur. Let's see if you guys are strong enough.

When scrubbing it up with a Thorn, anyone can have a back strong enough to carry someone, haha.

Besides, its not just gunplay thats important. A smart res when in a pickle can turn a match right around. Teamwork is where its at!

Deku Tree

Hi Destiny GAF,

Thanks!

Welcome back Rubenov!

You upgrade exotics with exotic shards now. No progress is reset. Level 32 armor is falling all over the place: buy it, crucible, roc strikes, ToO drops. The whole system has changed. You gotta talk to some people or watch some videos to hear about all of it.

ToO is every Friday to reset. It has incredible rewards.

I will have another etheric light to play with tonight (if I can get past PoE 35).

I think I'd like to level up a weapon with it and not any armor on another character.

Should I ascend VoC, Fang, Black Hammer, Hunger, or Praedyth's? I'm leaning towards VoC since it's arguably my favorite behind FB. Thoughts?

That's what I would do. VoC was my first weapon upgrade.

neoism

yes you do.

you can't delete all of your characters. you can delete 2 and then you have to make a new one to delete the third. needs a character in a slot at all times to hold onto your vault.

anything you put in the vault will be fine. all you'd be losing deleting characters is rep and leveled subclasses.

delete them so you stop playing, but store the stuff you use in case you come back. hardest part about deleting is realizing [if you come back] that all the good stuff will never drop until you've played for another 1000 hours.

Fortunately, Xur has sold TLW a few times now so I at least got to pick that gun up again.
wow that's just stupid why not just I don't know stop playing... unless your never going to play it again.... if you are that abdicated you should stop playing games altogether...

Arrrammis

I'd go for the hammer, since that white nail perk is great for the hive and fallen boss fights in PoE.

Welcome back Rubenov. I look forward to the next IB cause ToO is kinda a little too hardcore for me. LMK if u need help with any of the PoE stuff or ever just wanna run some crucible.

Rubenov

Need one for ToO. Join on Macello.

Welcome back Ruben! Missed you.

welcome back

Rubenov *hug*

I know you were big into pvp, you gotta get on that ToO... it's seriously intense.

Get the story done first, unlock PoE and start gathering mats. You will need etheric light and exotic shards to upgrade old geer.

See you in-game duder.

Yo Rub welcome back, me and Noomi will be on in about 2 hours if you need any help or info we can party chat. Start off with the story, first. Complete it for one character and after that we might help you out with Prison of Elders.

Welcome back Rubenov!!

And unstable is back on too, hopefully I can get in today :)

Welcome back Rubenov!

You upgrade exotics with exotic shards now. No progress is reset. Level 32 armor is falling all over the place: buy it, crucible, roc strikes, ToO drops. The whole system has changed. You gotta talk to some people or watch some videos to hear about all of it.

ToO is every Friday to reset. It has incredible rewards.

Welcome back let me know if you need to do story misions and poe and toO

Dang, thanks guys! Can't wait to get back into it. See you al online.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

Black hammer is still the best and most useful sniper. Is a big help in POE.

Welcome back Ruben. Many were wondering where you went. If you need help, well, lots of people are here for you.

I need to get my Titan to mercury so if any groups are forming I'd like to join.

Deku Tree

Does the Tower Ghost app work for other people on iOS recently?

I get it to load up fine but since HoW dropped it takes forever to load my stuff in fact it just keeps trying to load my stuff and never actually loads it after super long waits.

Edit: the loadouts app also doesn't really work anymore either. It doesn't load all my stuff for some reason too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom