• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing another PoE level 32, anyone need it, want to do it?

We need one more!

I will be playing as my level 34 as im helping someone out.

PSN: MandrakeUK

End of the day I'd give HoW a 5/10. I'm already getting ready to edge all my characters rep, work on getting my marks to cap, and cleaning up my inventory so its all ready for the next xpac. It hasn't even been a week and I feel pretty much done with HoW and can muster pretty much no desire or excitement for any of the new gear, except for the flawless ToO gear which is out of my reach.

I did like the story missions for HoW, although the lack of anything involving the queen or her brother was majorly disappointing. It was also silly that I solo'd Skelos, and then he somehow turns into a juggernaut after a few days in prison. I guess he joined a gang and worked out. The whole PoE was just dumb anyways, this Queen is pretty terrible and should be overthrown. My first decree would be to nuke the prison and declare all enemies will be killed, not kept in metal bubbles with their weapons beside them.

I'll keep an open mind on comet but at this point unless its something amazing I'll be passing on it until it drops to $20 or less. I'll still play Destiny on and off but more as something to waste time on while watching TV shows.
*approval gesture*

What sort of perks should I be rolling for when reforging fusion rifles? Got myself a void Split Shifter Pro which seems alright. Haven't paid much attention to fusions so not sure what to be looking out for

SkylineRKR

What sort of perks should I be rolling for when reforging fusion rifles? Got myself a void Split Shifter Pro which seems alright. Haven't paid much attention to fusions so not sure what to be looking out for

Accelerated coils at all costs. For the rest, I like Hip fire bonus or feeding frenzy. And stability.

I rolled my techeun with Feeding frenzy, coils and range finder.

Kal_El

Black hammer is still the best and most useful sniper. Is a big help in POE.

Welcome back Ruben. Many were wondering where you went. If you need help, well, lots of people are here for you.

I need to get my Titan to mercury so if any groups are forming I'd like to join.

I'm down if you still need 1

wwm0nkey

11312636_10206731409144733_1927580441755458866_o.jpg

FINALLY!

2 things:

1) There`s a nifty glitch/exploit on round 5 of PoE Lv35 that makes the whole thing too easy. I saw it on youtube and was able to replicate it now. Got the video. Will post it shortly to show you guys if you already don't know about it.

2) Skolas is a bitch. The whole 40 sec strategy works, but it is so frustrating because of the time you need to wait after a fuck up. :(

SkylineRKR

Got my first one just today (I'm late on VoG gear): so it's a keeper?
I've got so many great shotguns lately...

It was the best shotgun before shot package became a thing.

But yeah its still a keeper imo. Auto fire, stable, range... I love it.

Deku Tree

2 things:

1) There`s a nifty glitch/exploit on round 5 of PoE Lv35 that makes the whole thing too easy. I saw it on youtube and was able to replicate it now. Got the video. Will post it shortly to show you guys if you already don't know about it.

2) Skolas is a bitch. The whole 40 sec strategy works, but it is so frustrating because of the time you need to wait after a fuck up. :(

Round five is easy legit it just takes a while because bullet sponge.

Deku Tree

Shito

It was the best shotgun before shot package became a thing.

But yeah its still a keeper imo. Auto fire, stable, range... I love it.
Sounds good.
Got the new Dead Orbit shottie in a package, came with auto fire, stability perk, range perk, and luck in the chamber. Looks like a beast, but it's solar, so found verdict can be its arc buddie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom