• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

2 things:

1) There`s a nifty glitch/exploit on round 5 of PoE Lv35 that makes the whole thing too easy. I saw it on youtube and was able to replicate it now. Got the video. Will post it shortly to show you guys if you already don't know about it.

2) Skolas is a bitch. The whole 40 sec strategy works, but it is so frustrating because of the time you need to wait after a fuck up. :(

I would like to know about this glitch, I've done it all legit already anyway. Curious here....

Deku Tree

I don't know. Me and a couple of friends kept getting overrun by the captains. :(

Round five level 35 start: Go to the left side cover zone and start shooting at the pilot servitor.
Basically ignore all the yellow bar adds because they're very beefy and they seem to instantly respawn anyway.
When the captains or the servitors charge you need to notice it quickly and run all the way to the right side cover zone and keep shooting at the boss.
When you get charged notice it right away and run back to the left side cover zone and just keep doing that until the boss is down.

Have an arc shotgun as your secondary to quickly take down a captain if you need to.

It helps if you pop a lot of heavy synth and fire your best tracking Rockets as much as you can.

Can you post a link to the YT video? I am interested to know about the glitch anyway.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
thorty soven pages

Welcome back Rubenov!

I see a lot of people talking about ToO "tomorrow," so it's not Friday-Sunday...?

victory! good work guys
wltZFWo.jpg

i'm not useless! :D

Anyone up for a 34 and/or 35 PoE and/or ToO?
I can pull my weight in PoE, but honestly, i feel like I need to be carried in ToO. I'm just not very good at pvp.

I have a 34 warlock with a maxed ghorn in case that matters.

This is also my first post on Gaf. Sorry if it's frowned upon to jump on here just to ask for help.

Anyways, I'm vincentgrey on PSN. Hit me up.
I also just realized this post is extremely long. I'm feeling self conscious about. Goddammit.

End of the day I'd give HoW a 5/10. I'm already getting ready to edge all my characters rep, work on getting my marks to cap, and cleaning up my inventory so its all ready for the next xpac. It hasn't even been a week and I feel pretty much done with HoW and can muster pretty much no desire or excitement for any of the new gear, except for the flawless ToO gear which is out of my reach.

I did like the story missions for HoW, although the lack of anything involving the queen or her brother was majorly disappointing. It was also silly that I solo'd Skelos, and then he somehow turns into a juggernaut after a few days in prison. I guess he joined a gang and worked out. The whole PoE was just dumb anyways, this Queen is pretty terrible and should be overthrown. My first decree would be to nuke the prison and declare all enemies will be killed, not kept in metal bubbles with their weapons beside them.

I'll keep an open mind on comet but at this point unless its something amazing I'll be passing on it until it drops to $20 or less. I'll still play Destiny on and off but more as something to waste time on while watching TV shows.

Yeah, the hype is finally starting to die down, it's been about a week. So the honeymoon phase is over. I will say this DLC is much more enjoyable than TDB. Is it worth $20, probably not, but I already had the season pass. So it wasn't a big deal for me. I'm still excited for Comet, however there are a lot of great games coming this fall, so it depends.

Kal_El

Anyone up for a 34 and/or 35 PoE and/or ToO?
I can pull my weight in PoE, but honestly, i feel like I need to be carried in ToO. I'm just not very good at pvp.

I have a 34 warlock with a maxed ghorn in case that matters.

This is also my first post on Gaf. Sorry if it's frowned upon to jump on here just to ask for help.

Anyways, I'm vincentgrey on PSN. Hit me up.
I also just realized this post is extremely long. I'm feeling self conscious about. Goddammit.

I'm down PSN Clark_Kent

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wow, Fri-Reset is a pretty nice chunk of time actually.
Hawk, when is trials tonight? 10 central? Earlier? Later?
well, let's see.. I'm about to take a little nap. Probably be on around 6 or 7 eastern. Plan to do a weekly heroic or two, and putz around on my Titan a bit (he has one or two story missions left), then it's Trials allniiigh

Deku Tree

i wanna do prison of elders 35 but i dont have any solar heavy. i guess i shouldnt even bother

You can buy a RL from the tower and try to re-roll with tracking and solar. Or just buy a solar RL from the tower. If you have the extra heavy ammo perk in your boots and your team mates have horns then your probably fine.

Don't know if my spot already came and went but I'm back and watching the Unstable stream and checking for invites in case my spot on the train opens soon . . .

ocean

Banned
i wanna do prison of elders 35 but i dont have any solar heavy. i guess i shouldnt even bother
Considering groups with two horns + one Hunger are having a hard time...yeah.

Sucks that "must be 34 with max Horn" LFG bullshit is for once kind of fair :/

I'm guessing Solar Skolas is designed around people having Horn. I'm hoping future weeks will have different or no burns with the attending damage bance changes that would require.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom