• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magik

what's this now?

Finish all the queens quest and you should get a package which could contain a key. I've gotten two keys out of three queens packages.

On a side note, has anybody spent some time with the new Dragon Strike playlist cause I've played about 10 strikes and its been giving me legendary weapons I've never heard off along with ships and even armor and a fairly decent rate.

A few early stumbles, but Skolas first try.
Not to brag or anything, but I got my fourth Queen's Pulse Rifle
cHIHGfJ.gif

365 Solar Pistol unlocked.
365 Fatebringer unlocked.
All characters at 34 later today when I decide what to upgrade on my Warlock. Not too effin shabby. Thanks for the run GAF.

Will run the Warlock later today. Time to get some sun and whatnot.

That was a clean run, got him down in under 40 seconds.

#teamfirsttry

Got the crappy pulse rifle again, my fourth one too :(

It's pointless to farm keys for that chest, the queen's weapons are mostly not very good.

Just 3 keys per week for that exotic drop and don't even bother with the rest. No idea who thought of this ridiculous reward system.

spyder_ur

i think the list got shut down because it was too big.

It did. It was closed since it had like 80 people signed up. Guessing there'll be a new one up?

I think he only got through about 20 something from the list yesterday, sooo...

Ha, gotcha. Unstable is really a legend. I really want to see Mercury and pick something up, but looking like I might be out of luck. I'm pretty good, too, so frustrating to lose the 9th match twice.

I know a lot of ppl are hoping to get carried to Mercury, but I'd love some help tomorrow in just getting the chest pieces for my guardians. Hope some kind ppl will be around tomorrow.

I think me and Tears will be around tomorrow. We'll get you your chest piece and we might add some Mercury and fun as well.

Sh0k

What's the best way to get extra Treasure Keys for PoE? I've been doing the special bounties during patrol runs and opening up the chest at least twice each time, but all I get is materials and engrams.

also doesnt help that burning shrine is a burning pile of shit for competitive gameplay

hope next week is widow's court. will own that shit

Still haven't seen that map. Everytime I play I get Timekeeper or Theives Den once and Black Shield about 37 million times.

blackjaw

Just saw the Crux in my mailbox from that last HM Crota run....lol

I have to go buy a new iPhone after mine fell out of my pocket into the toilet yesterday, then I'll be back for some ToO!

GRIP

Ha, gotcha. Unstable is really a legend. I really want to see Mercury and pick something up, but looking like I might be out of luck. I'm pretty good, too, so frustrating to lose the 9th match twice.

You wanna try to help me get one win? Got to five yesterday and and stopped. I'd like to get one of the legendary packages if I can.

Raybunny

Just saw the Crux in my mailbox from that last HM Crota run....lol

I have to go buy a new iPhone after mine fell out of my pocket into the toilet yesterday, then I'll be back for some ToO!

oh xD. Now you got a exotic AR that is useless except if you want to have some fun in a full 6 team in venus at the archives.

I can has 3 chest pieces?!?!? I kid about 3x but the help would be appreciated. Haven't had much time to play this weekend.
If you have enough coins for at least 2 buffs x3, then the 3 chest pieces will be yours in no time! It only means winning 3 matches then really, won't be that hard.

I can probably help in the morning/evening. And like Robinson said, we'll get you to Mercury!

Cruxist

Alright, cleared 34 PoE twice this week and got my main to 34.

Are people seeing weapons from the Variks packages? So far I've only seen gear.

Shito

Finish all the queens quest and you should get a package which could contain a key. I've gotten two keys out of three queens packages.
Not only are the keys not guaranteed, but the package neither.
Got it on only one of my three characters, and didn't get a key of course.
Bungie, fix that shit, the reward package for finishing up all of the queen's bounties of the week should be guaranteed!

Atone13

Flying Toaster and I are looking for a 3rd for ToO, will be hanging around most of the day if anyone is interested. A seasoned pro or a 3rd casual pvper who wants to go in just to see how we do.

Edit: Forgot what we were really looking for a group for.

Ramirez

The Skoalas shader is sweet, need to get that ToO shader, and my weekend is complete, lol.

I'm down to help people later with ToO, I went perfect with my team, but I don't care about my leaderboard percentage taking a dive, I just enjoy the mode thoroughly.

Flying Toaster and I are looking for a 3rd for ToO for most of the day. A seasoned pro or a 3rd casual pvper who wants to go in just to see how we do.

Edit: Forgot what we were really looking for a group for.

I'll be up for it depending on what time you think you will be starting. Might have to run an errand soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom