• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
holy shit heard somebody made 4k charging to carry people through trials

4 fucking grand

what am i [not] doing with my life
I wouldn't pay someone to do this for me. On the other hand, if I'd been home this weekend and gotten you or Unstable or whoever to carry me 9-0 for the heck of it I probably would have finished the session with an anonymous donation.

I'm sure there's others who would outright pay the way they did for Crota.

nOoblet16

I wouldn't pay someone to do this for me. On the other hand, if I'd been home this weekend and gotten you or Unstable or whoever to carry me 9-0 for the heck of it I probably would have finished the session with an anonymous donation.

It's the intention that counts, donation is different than actually being charged obviously.

SgtCobra

I'm baffled at the amount of people getting into the lighthouse, where are you guys on PvP?!

Here's me, cherishing my 4-0, too afraid of entering the trials again thinking I might lose my perfect streak.

Who's this?

bd from the lk i think

ive always felt bad about making money off of games. content creation is great, but charging to help people seems shady

that aint easy money though. can play destiny all day and live off of that kind of dough

I'm sure there's others who would outright pay the way they did for Crota.
yea some people have the cash and not the time.

bd from the lk i think

ive always felt bad about making money off of games. content creation is great, but charging to help people seems shady

that aint easy money though. can play destiny all day and live off of that kind of dough

Something I would never do as well.

ssss

Neo Member
Hi everyone,

I would like to play some HOW difficult missions and I don't have people to play with. I would appretiate if someone could add me:

PSN ID: SSSS_Titan

Thank you very much everyone!

nOoblet16

They really really need to have better ways to get weapon parts, I don't wanna be running a 10-15 minute strike to get 2 engrams that give me 3 weapon parts when I need close to 30 or 40.. It's too expensive to buy green weapons from gunsmith and dismantle them for one part.

bd from the lk i think

With donations you probably won't make as much but atleast I won't feel bad about it.

And that's run number 6 to the Lighthouse, hope you get some good loot Hzoltan!

Operation "Get Hzoltan to the Lighthouse" was a success. Not as impressive as the Unstable train, but feels kind of good to help.
Thanks to TearsOfBlood for carrying in the last game ;)

Here's the pic btw:

3xUwwEVh.jpg

Deku Tree

So I'm thinking about the order to pick up the fallen exotic bounties. It seems Like

1) Fusion/sniper
2) lord of wolves
3) or meh) dregs pride

Is that right?

Namikaze1

So I'm thinking about the order to pick up the fallen exotic bounties. It seems Like

1) Fusion/sniper
2) lord of wolves
3) or meh) dregs pride

Is that right?
That's my order as well. Only thing is I have to farm for keys since one part of the bounty requires you to get something out of the big chest.

They really really need to have better ways to get weapon parts, I don't wanna be running a 10-15 minute strike to get 2 engrams that give me 3 weapon parts when I need close to 30 or 40.. It's too expensive to buy green weapons from gunsmith and dismantle them for one part.

With donations you probably won't make as much but atleast I won't feel bad about it.

even donations feels like you have to keep up with it.

dunno. maybe im just not a good business man.

Deku Tree

That's my order as well. Only thing is I have to farm for keys since one part of the bounty requires you to get something out of the big chest.

Yeah that's the only part I don't like.... I don't ever want to farm keys again. I'm not sure if the sniper is better than the shotgun though.

Think LoW should be 1. Seems to be less of a novelty and actually pretty useful.

The lord of wolves has bad range though right? But it has rapid fire and hits hard like a shotgun. Why is lord of wolves better than the sniper/fusion?

Deku Tree

bd from the lk i think

4k in a weekend is legit money. Not sure if they can make 4k every weekend though. First ToO weekend could just be huge.

Do you know how much they were charging for each 9-0? Doing say 40 people would be $100 for a 9-0.

Deku Tree

I think my adept void summoner is going to be my new go to good burn primary. Even being an AR it seems better than both Word of Crota and also Atheons Epilogue.

Have you got any space to carry one more to the Lighthouse.

I'm taking a break right now, but maybe Robinson and me will start up a Lighthouse train in the late afternoon/evening (Dutch time). We'll post in the thread if we do!

Operation "Get Hzoltan to the Lighthouse" was a success. Not as impressive as the Unstable train, but feels kind of good to help.
Thanks to TearsOfBlood for carrying in the last game ;)

Here's the pic btw:

3xUwwEVh.jpg
Haha, think I went 16-1, best match so far for me. Always extra motivated playing against Dutchies, can't let them win ;)

I'm taking a break right now, but maybe Robinson and me will start up a Lighthouse train in the late afternoon/evening (Dutch time). We'll post in the thread if we do!

Haha, think I went 16-1, best match so far for me. Always extra motivated playing against Dutchies, can't let them win ;)

Would be awesome if I could get a ticket best me and my friends got were 5 wins and that was pretty much our highest point ):

Yeah we'll post when we start up again, although I think we promised to get Grimlock at least his chest piece first. I think I went 3-0 in that match, with like 10 assists :') Got to love those self res Warlocks during the heavy round.

Also that free win in the third match was nice. Sniped the same guy for two rounds in a row and they just straight up left.

ocean

Banned

I'll be home today around 1930 CET. If you don't have a pre established list I'd love to play even if only to get a chest piece :)

Deku Tree

I'm really hoping to get in with a good ToO team later today. Would love to get the chest piece on my warlock. Eight wins or Mercury would be even better but not needed.

TP-DK

Fuck the Skola fight, this is bullshit taken to the next level. I cant beleive Bungie actually managed to make a boss fight thats worse than Crota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom