• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
I'm really hoping to get in with a good ToO team later today. Would love to get the chest piece on my warlock. Eight wins or Mercury would be even better but not needed.

I can play with you later. My wooflock alt needs the chest piece too. Psn Assassio

Would be awesome if I could get a ticket best me and my friends got were 5 wins and that was pretty much our highest point ):

Yeah we'll post when we start up again, although I think we promised to get Grimlock at least his chest piece first. I think I went 3-0 in that match, with like 10 assists :') Got to love those self res Warlocks during the heavy round.

Also that free win in the third match was nice. Sniped the same guy for two rounds in a row and they just straight up left.

I'll keep my eye on this thread. I'm GMT so that works out okay.

I'll be home today around 1930 CET. If you don't have a pre established list I'd love to play even if only to get a chest piece :)

Yup, if Grim is on he'll definitely get some help.

Other than that, we're no pvp gods or anything, so I would feel weird starting a list for us. That being said, we'll keep you guys in mind when we do start up!

Marvel

could never
Tears if there's space for me to play a couple rounds with you, I'm free most of the day. I'd like to get my chest piece so I can better help others.

Jinjo

So, has anyone noticed this too: I was sherpa'ing some buddies through normal Crota yesterday for some weapon/armor drops for them. While at the bridge forming section of the abyss the game spawned like 5 ogres total for us! I outsniped the first set of two ogres from the rock at the bridge and the game just spawned two new ones. While crossing the bridge another ogre spawned (I know this one randomly spawns sometimes), but the double ogre spawn at the lamp is definitely something I have never seen, not even on hard. Stealth anti-cheese patch from Bungie maybe? Anyone else experience this? (I take it not many people played VoG/Crota this week).

So, has anyone noticed this too: I was sherpa'ing some buddies through normal Crota yesterday for some weapon/armor drops for them. While at the bridge forming section of the abyss the game spawned like 5 ogres total for us! I outsniped the first set of two ogres from the rock at the bridge and the game just spawned two new ones. While crossing the bridge another ogre spawned (I know this one randomly spawns sometimes), but the double ogre spawn at the lamp is definitely something I have never seen, not even on hard. Stealth anti-cheese patch from Bungie maybe? Anyone else experience this? (I take it not many people played VoG/Crota this week).

Max I've seen is 4, never seen 5 spawn.

The more players reach the end plate, the more ogres will spawn.

1-2 players - 1 ogre.
3-4 players - 2 ogres.
4-5 players - 2 or 3 ogres.
6 players - 3 or 4 ogres.

Never seen 5.

I think if you kill the first one too quickly, the game spawns one more across the bridge.

Deku Tree

People say ogre spawns have to do with how many thralls you kill. So if you took a long time going though the abyss and you killed a massive number of thralls then you can get a lot of ogres. Haven't really tested it.

Jinjo

Max I've seen is 4, never seen 5 spawn.

The more players reach the end plate, the more ogres will spawn.

1-2 players - 1 ogre.
3-4 players - 2 ogres.
4-5 players - 2 or 3 ogres.
6 players - 3 or 4 ogres.

Never seen 5.

I think if you kill the first one too quickly, the game spawns one more across the bridge.

Well, we ended with 3 players at the plate, but I've made it there with 6 before and never seen 5 ogres, yeah. Obviously I was definitely quick in killing them all, so maybe that had something to do with it.

People say ogre spawns have to do with how many thralls you kill. So if you took a long time going though the abyss and you killed a massive number of thralls then you can get a lot of ogres. Haven't really tested it.

I was thoroughly testing out my newly acquired 365 Fatebringer so that might be an explanation lol.

Jinjo

Is PoE 34 do-able with 3 lvl 33's? Or are we setting ourselves up for frustration?

Most people finished it first time with 3 33's. Round 4 is a bitch though, so bring atleast one bubble Titan if you want to have an easier time there.

two dismantle mine rounds with arc burn wizards everywhere

That's what I thought too earlier, but I cleared the whole abyss of adds and only one ogre had spawned.

Bradach

Thanks Lads, lvl34 PoE it is then. Just as a plan B I'll check out the cheese... there's nothing worse than going to bed defeated!

EL CUCO

Tried to use Thorn last night in Trials, but I think broke zobas back scrubbing it up. TLW hasn't failed me yet. 5 wins away from Mercury (Technically 4 with the buff) hopefully I can finally make it today

Zocano

Stayed up 4 hours just waiting for a train ride.

Why did I do this and why do I feel like waiting even more |:

It's now 8

Is PoE 34 do-able with 3 lvl 33's? Or are we setting ourselves up for frustration?

yes, but bring arc and solar weapons and hunters will need to be able to triplejump and titans have bubbles in the bossfight.

So for the exotic weapon bounty you must have 1 bounty spot free or else you won't get the bounty (if it rolls for you).

What fucked up shit is this.

yeah i wish i knew that yesterday already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom