• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Sorry Noomi, I got visitors so had to leave and play like shit (because people stood in front of the television as it's next to the window). I was only expecting my flatmate's brother but his brother bought his friends so couldn't continue playing haha.

I just realised that life's changing , I now have people visiting me with babies and stuff lol

Cheaters gonna cheat

http://youtu.be/0vhUdNa90c8

http://youtu.be/DCSDyhpi0Aw

They just stand there as if they are laughing "haha I am immune keep trying to hit me".

Sad to see this in ToO... Not sure how they pull it off... Lag switch?

Same thing just happened to us in a game. I recorded it. They lagged HARD like that. Moving around fine, but unable to be hurt, and things like revive and picking up special ammo weren't working. We also got kicked from our Xbox Live Part chat so we couldn't talk. It was horrible, but the "lagswitch" only lasted for the first round and then everything went to normal. Except that our party couldn't chat. Recorded and reported. Hope they get banned forever.

Deku Tree

going all day. will try to get to you

havent started my own list yet but i know a lot of people need to get in

Would love to get in on your list. I wont be on until 1pm est though... or after that then after 8pm est tonight.

Also let me know if you want help with PoE 35 tonight.

X-Frame

Since inspecting the opposing team's load outs seems to be a very smart move before ToO, is it worth it to intentially load out with a different setup during the matchmaking process and then switch before the game starts?

Unstable and I enjoying the Mercury sun

2odOqPA.png

SnakeEyes

Banned
Sweet Zombie Jesus, just beat Skolas in the PoE 35 for the first time. That final fight took so much time, because everything has to run perfectly but when we did it it was perfect. Damn, what a feeling! :)

phen0m24

I am doing Trials practice by playing PvP (Clash) among randos.

Those of you that know me know this is killing me inside.

LOL

PSN ColonelOCorn

Dave_6

Looks like I got skipped over on Unstable's train last night. I was only offline for ~25 mins but when I logged back on he was still playing with the same two that he was before I logged off.

I guess I just need to accept that seeing Mercury isn't going to happen for me. I played nearly three hours of Skirmish afterwards and only had two or three really good games the entire time.

Maybe zoba will be kind enough to carry me at some point :/

Shito

Watching tfue trying to solo Skolas, and I don't see how it's even possible...
http://www.twitch.tv/tfue

He's spending a LOT of time setupping the room with heavy ammos on the ground to try and lure Skolas in front of it once the servitors are not needed anymore to damage him, and then he shoots at him as much as he can. He's using the warlock's self res to survive the poison, but the mines come just after that so his doesn't have his super anymore to handle them...

[EDIT]
And well, he just went offline! ^^

noomi

Man funny how I was rushing to get Etheric Light the begging of the week, and now I have more than I know what to do with... GG

Shito

Man funny how I was rushing to get Etheric Light the begging of the week, and now I have more than I know what to do with... GG
I still don't understand how they thought it would be a good idea to give so many of them for ToO. It makes no sense at all, and is the only balance point I feel is really unfair between PVE and PVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom