• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindoc

im playing with nghtly using his list. i think he's managing it through twitch though

i can always split if another teammate gets on. everyone is carrying someone

there's a list. been posting like mad here for two days and now i learn that there's a list. FML

Ji66a-Man

I can't imagine how you're doing HoW stuff on both platforms. Just pick one for weekly stuff and other one for stuff with friends.

I just finished all my PoE on Xbox and I still haven't completed all my raids either. I have a lot of stuff to cram in today.

Ken

Huh, can you buy the free win boon at 8-0 and then have it become 9-0, or is that boon only useable with a fresh card.

Would be a nice way to save passage coins.

Shito

Damn, is unstable still at it? Gonna watch it a little bit at work.
Give this man a medal already!
Wonder if Deej is going to speak about him in the next weekly update...

Namikaze1

Well, looks like I'm free all day for Destiny and Witcher 3. Beach plans have been canceled due to car problems.

I'm ready to go whenever, Unstable.

so unlocking murcury in trials of osiris. Do buff count towards the final score of the game? so let say my team lose 9-1 and we all have a buff to not count the 1 loss, does that take me to murcury?

or is it a clean 9-0 win needed?

since the mercy budd only works before you lose, im going to guess that all of the buffs need to be bought before the game starts. it's the only way that makes sense

Osiris has been broken.

2 Towers on the other side of Mercury.
qcXqpyH.png

Nice Horizon

The Chest Room invisible

The mysterious gate, from a different angle

The edge of the world

A mysterious passage around the tower

Beyond the Gate, a mysterious vault

Beyond the wall

Born2Live

So is there any chance of getting on a 9-0 ToO train before the reset. I'm hoping to get a least one of my characters to the Lighthouse before the reset.

Ty_84

You know what's awesome? How Trials of Osiris matchmakes you based on location and not skill.

Take this match for example! Here's a sweet clip I just made of how great it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DJ_UC_dmkQ

I was fireteam leader, 50mbps connection, that machine gun has better range/damage than Swarm, and I have Sunsinger set to give me a shield when I melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom