• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Can someone tell me the stats on the Hunter's exile chest (5 win one) and Kellbreaker Gloves being sold this week? I think they're both all Strength right?

Tons of people feel the same way. My biggest disappointment is the dozens of new weapons being worst than the ones I'm already carrying. I'm expected to do all this new content to get these new shiny weapons but what's the point other than just to get them?

have felt like this for a long time

It's why some of us stopped playing for a couple of months

Nuszka

Spent most of the morning on key farming as I need it to progress (RNG chance) on receiving queens cipher( 2nd step of exotic bounty) from the main chest in PoE. No luck. The entire system of receiving exotics in HoW seems silly. 3 RNG steps fallowed by a quick grind lol .

Spent most of the morning on key farming as I need it to progress (RNG chance) on receiving queens cipher( 2nd step of exotic bounty) from the main chest in PoE. No luck. The entire system of receiving exotics in HoW seems silly. 3 RNG steps fallowed by a quick grind lol .

At least if those bounties had some lore tied to them it would be interesting. It's a missed opportunity imo. For example, the thorn has a great lore behind it. What if the bounties were quests where you learned more about the lore of the weapon instead of just mindless tasks. And I agree with the system for receiving exotics in HoW being silly

Can someone tell me the stats on the Hunter's exile chest (5 win one) and Kellbreaker Gloves being sold this week? I think they're both all Strength right?

Hunter's Vest of Exile: Intellect + 86, Strength + 87
Warlock's Kellbreaker's Gloves: Strength +110

Edit - beaten ^^

Marvel

could never
You get underestimated in trials if you're a 32, makes people reckless. People assume you do not have good aim and a maxed out weapon and rush you lol. Think I got a 10 kill streak last night!

Edit: I did! you can just make out the text lol

iv19Ou4.jpg

Zoba, don't want to keep anyone waiting, just wondering if we're gonna go soon. Sorry for being pushy, just with girlfriend watching shows and don't know when I'd have to stop to actually play.

i sent you a FR a while ago though you werent on yet D:

slight change of plans though. am on nghtlys stream again helping with his list. about 5ish players on it but i think were gonna go into Monday morning. will keep picking people up.

twitch.tv/nghtly

these matches go by fast too. dont even get to refill my special

Rainmaker

Banned
It's kind of sad that I really don't care if I get any of the new exotic weapons this time around. I felt pretty much the same about TDB too though. The legendaries are even bland this time.

Zocano

i sent you a FR a while ago though you werent on yet D:

slight change of plans though. am on nghtlys stream again helping with his list. about 5ish players on it but i think were gonna go into Monday morning. will keep picking people up.

twitch.tv/nghtly

these matches go by fast too. dont even get to refill my special

Alright, I'll be around. Sorry for awol'ing, just had other properties.

Marvel

could never
Hey Zoba, can you pick me up for some trials with my warlock today? desperate for the chestpiece to get to 33. Got lots of coins.

Please do, my back needs as much relief as it can get.

Hopefully we'll be able to get it done by reset.

I'll help out tomorrow night, I'm on a groove.

Granted I"m a Thorn user, but you know.....Mercury wait's for no one. Easy come, easy go, little high, little low.

Felt really good creating a Trials team with a friend on the fly last night, and reaching the point where we could go 8-1 this past evening. Getting that loss at the end was a real bummer, but there were some really satisfying moments that came from it. I was worried the key/e. light hunt was gonna be a hard stop. Now I can't wait for next weekend.

Namikaze1

I signed up for an Unstable Train Monday carry but I don't mind hopping on the Twilight Train. Just really want to get my last character done before reset.

Well the one thing trials has taught me is that I need to learn how to snipe better because some of the guys are ridiculously good. I'm now also going to be a full time Thorn user probably.

To hell with everyone that says the Thorn bounty is easy. I'm doing it with Word of Crota, Swordbreaker, and Truth, and it's so fucking hard. And I'm good at PvP! I'm just terrible with hand cannons and can never get a kill with WoC. My K/D drops dramatically. :-(
Try doing it with just swordbreaker and truth ? I did the whole bounty Friday night with a void shotgun and truth, didn't use primary at all (sorry teams I was on, haha). Also not great with hand cannons although I don't have an elemental primary anyway.

Edit: also found rumble with a shotgun to be great for racking up those void kills.

TearsOfBlood and me are looking for a third for ToO. Preferably someone who will be satisfied with getting the chest piece, with a chance to go to Mercury (no guarantees).
PSN is EJRobinson90.

im playing with nghtly using his list. i think he's managing it through twitch though

i can always split if another teammate gets on. everyone is carrying someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom