• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

No sniper can OHK in the game with body shot without final round. That is also too high a damage for 300 Blackhammer. Unless the guy getting shot was much lower levelled than Nghtly.

I don't know if it was a 300 BH. All I know is it had the green bar at the bottom so it wasn't a 365 BH. Anything in between is possible. I definitely saw it do white non-crit 187 damage.

SgtCobra

Does ToO feel like it has staying power?
Only time will tell, it's definitely a mode suited for hardcore PvP players (if you want to get to the lighthouse that is). It also encourages people even more to have a fixed group of people to play with, with raids and arena battles it's pretty easy to get some strangers on LFG but with the trials you'll have to find the right players which you can cooperate with.
I think within a few weeks when the people have their desired loot it will become a bit less populated.

Namikaze1

I have sent my résumé to Hawkian. I shall be the PoE Drill Instructor. I will make you cry for your mommy! I will tear you apart! I will put you through hell and laugh as you die over and over again!

Once I'm through with you, you will be the best damn PoE conqueror this side ofthe galaxy!

The Nami's PoE Training Camp is open for business!

*Only available on weekends.

Trials is excellent. Such good pacing. I'm not the best player, but I've gone 9-0 4 times now, and 9-1 twice - and those two times only loss because of a disconnect. And the Mercury reward is so, so satisfying. Three different fireteams too that I've been playing with since beta. Even besides the chest, what a fantastic reward to receive for doing well. I only even play PvP for Iron Banner these days.

Better than beating a Raid for the first time, but in a different way. Bungie's knocked it out of the park for this expansion. Only thing I'm iffy on is the Skolas fight. Can't wait for Comet, though.

Right on guess I'll go do the tedious treasure key hunt ...
You can also get treasure keys from opening the 2 small chests at the end of PoE. From my own experience youre about as likely to get it from there than from the ether chests.

I also got a Thunderlord from one of those small chests, so there's that.

cakely

Is this still possible? I don't think you can reroll for Final Round anymore.
At least for HoW weapons, I don't know if that will be the case if you reroll at Saladin's.

IB weapons still use the old perk table when re-rolling.

HoW weapons have a new perk table.

JonCha

So, getting two pieces of Legendary armour has catapulted me to 29 - which was a bigger jump than I expected.

It seems like my two concurrent goals now are to: a) get an exotic armour and weapon and b) otherwise get a full set of legendary weapons and armour. At 29, it's probably worth me buying House of Wolves isn't it?

Shito

So, getting two pieces of Legendary armour has catapulted me to 29 - which was a bigger jump than I expected.

It seems like my two concurrent goals now are to: a) get an exotic armour and weapon and b) otherwise get a full set of legendary weapons and armour. At 29, it's probably worth me buying House of Wolves isn't it?
Yep, story missions are 26 and 28, and you can do PoE 28 at the end.
You can also do the new Dragon strikes playlist, which apparently is quite generous now with legendary gear.

You can also get treasure keys from opening the 2 small chests at the end of PoE. From my own experience youre about as likely to get it from there than from the ether chests.

I also got a Thunderlord from one of those small chests, so there's that.

I'll try it out better than waiting in Venus did enough of that before and only ever got 5 keys on my hunter and 2 on warlock..

forrest

formerly nacire
Looking for PoE 32 or 35.

Or possibly ToO. I haven't tried it out yet, but if anyone doesn't mind a rusty old guardian lemme know.

Forrest_Crump

Lvl 34 Hunter

Gala

Just got a second hawkmoon from the PoE28 chest. That makes two hawkmoons in one week. Lol.

Does anyone has HM gorgon cp? I still need the chest for my 3 guardians

Oh, just read something on reddit I didn't know about: reforging an ascended weapon resets it back to 331.
Gasp!

What?
Are you sure it was from a small chest?

Well, I actually got it from just finishing PoE 28. I didn't use a treasure key.

4DIhcj2.jpg

Namikaze1

I'm serious about it. Every Friday and Saturday, I shall take 8 unlucky gaffers through PoE 32-35.

Haven't thought of what time yet. I'll figure it out. I still got time.

Just know that if you're looking to do Skolas the "Datto" way, you came to the wrong camp! We here at Camp Nami beat the shit out of everything as quickly as possible. There's no wrong way here.

Ken

I'm serious about it. Every Friday and Saturday, I shall take 8 unlucky gaffers through PoE 32-35.

Haven't thought of what time yet. I'll figure it out. I still got time.

Just know that if you're looking to do Skolas the "Datto" way, you came to the wrong camp! We here at Camp Nami beat the shit out of everything as quickly as possible. There's no wrong way here.

Hm, I would help you out with those groups but unfortunately I apparently have NAT issues with your voice lol.

SkylineRKR

Yep, story missions are 26 and 28, and you can do PoE 28 at the end.
You can also do the new Dragon strikes playlist, which apparently is quite generous now with legendary gear.

Yeah. I got a legendary body piece from it, along with a handful of blues and a Fourth Horseman waiting at my Postmaster. It wasn't on the reward screen, but in orbit; 'hmm, yellow? looks like another bloodpact shader alright'. This was after only Nexus.

You can also farm chests for a bit. Lots of engrams, sometimes legendary and it seems every 15 engrams or so something goes purple. I've gotten the whole crucible set for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom