• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Rude. So Drizzay was supposed to come back to the party saying "Hey I'll be right back!" turns out he's playing IB! So here's this funny thing.

y0z29B.gif

noomi

Morning DGAF!

Finally finished up one of my elder ciphers and chose the Queens Bow (like everyone else)

Today's agenda includes completing a 32, and 35PoE to get the Lord of Wolves.

Hoping Xur brings me those new hunter boots tomorrow!

Deku Tree

Got one elder cypher on my Titan, and a double elder cypher on my warlock, and a maxed lord of wolves in my vault. I am ready to have all exotic weapons again.

Will the double elder cypher give me two weapons?

noomi

Today's agenda:
Crucible Daily x3
PoE 34
PoE 35 x2
Pick up all 5k bounties

I need a lot of those too, but not sure what time will allow for me to get done today. If you have anything else left around 3:30EST I'll gladly come along and help out.

Namikaze1

I need a lot of those too, but not sure what time will allow for me to get done today. If you have anything else left around 3:30EST I'll gladly come along and help out.
I'll probably just have the PoEs left to do. I have everything I want maxed out so I'll just be heading into Crucible for the next hour and then head back into Witcher. Need 7 more coins to get all buffs on my characters. I got lazy and didn't do the daily crucible the past two days.

Zocano

I've been put into 3 iron banner matches in a row where the team was drastically behind. This last one had the team down by about 9000.

Solo queueing is a nightmare

Shoulder charge is already a one hit kill, don't think it'd be worth the exotic slot for the "charge a bladedancer" edge case.

Eternal warrior is probably the best striker/titan PvP exotic. Unstoppable + shoulder charge is too useful to not have.

ocean

Banned
Solo queueing is a nightmare

Eternal warrior is probably the best striker/titan PvP exotic. Unstoppable + shoulder charge is too useful to not have.
Armamentarium for life. Double lightning grenades are too good.

Too many players don't understand how they work. Chuck them at a wall behind enemies or a roof above them and get those kills and postmortems, so good

bitsurugi

Morning DGAF!

Finally finished up one of my elder ciphers and chose the Queens Bow (like everyone else)

Today's agenda includes completing a 32, and 35PoE to get the Lord of Wolves.

Hoping Xur brings me those new hunter boots tomorrow!

We could do 35, 2x quick kill Skolas, bounty done in 1h?

I just need Variks to speed things up on his ''research'', hope he is done in a few hours.

Ken

Armamentarium for life. Double magnetic grenades are too good.

Too many players don't understand how they work. Chuck them at a wall behind enemies or a roof above them and get those kills and postmortems, so good

Yeah, double Lightning grenades is too good to pass up especially in tight maps like pantheon.

nOoblet16

Guys I'm done...I'm finally fuckin done with exams, the last ones ever !!

I still have a dissertation to write but for all intent and purpose I am done with my masters programme. I'll still go back to university but for a PhD and that's different than a student life of exams and assignments haha.

To celebrate this I'm gonna intoxicate myself with Destiny for a few days !

noomi

We could do 35, 2x quick kill Skolas, bounty done in 1h?

I just need Variks to speed things up on his ''research'', hope he is done in a few hours.

Hey bits,

Was talking with nami earlier, and we both need to do Skolas.

I'd love to do those with you guys today, but I won't be home until later (about 7hours). If you guys want to get it done earlier though that's fine as well. I'll be on when I get out of work :)

Guys I'm done...I'm finally fuckin done with exams, the last ones ever !!

I still have a dissertation to write but for all intent and purpose I am done with my masters programme. I'll still go back to university but for a PhD and that's different than a student life of exams and assignments haha.

To celebrate this I'm gonna intoxicate myself with Destiny for a few days !

Hey congrats dude! I imagine that's a huge relief for you haha.

Top Bottom