• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Fig sees all, sploatee. All.

If she ever says "Hey, let's go for a walk in the Vault." just run and don't look back. That's her way of saying "I'm gonna push you off the cliff of death and leave you there!"

I should know. I got pushed off four times now.

Ha. You probably deserved it :)

Marvel

could never
Think I might be brave and try and kill Skolas tonight, would be nice to get the ship and shader since I forgot my key last time lol.

PuMa

I have a spare change and its recoil is not very good, it likes to pull up and to the left a lot. I have one with rodeo so hopefully that takes care of the recoil issue.

Yeah, the base stability I think is a little lower on Spare Change, so it depends on your roll.

Kicks like a mule, really hard to put all 3 rounds in the head. 55A-Allfate felt better to use imho.

Less than half the impact on the 55A though.

I have a spare change and its recoil is not very good, it likes to pull up and to the left a lot. I have one with rodeo so hopefully that takes care of the recoil issue.
Yeah the recoil is extremely annoying. I would've dismantled it immediately but it was my first HoW weapon, so I felt and still feel compelled to keep it.

Namikaze1

Ha. You probably deserved it :)
Well, I do teabag her ghost when she dies, I melee her guardian when not looking, I push her close to the cliff when she's afking, I make fun of her cloaks everyday, I always startle one of the Gorgons in the vault on purpose, I made fun of her during her Hawkmoon-less days, I did joke about Math having the better looking Hunter months back, I *lists a bunch more stuff*

LiK

Well, I do teabag her ghost when she dies, I melee her guardian when not looking, I push her close to the cliff when she's afking, I make fun of her cloaks everyday, I always startle one of the Gorgons in the vault on purpose, I made fun of her during her Hawkmoon-less days, I did joke about Math having the better looking Hunter months back, I *lists a bunch more stuff*

You wanna do PoE 35 with my Hunter tonight? I have a 365 CM for it.

What's everyone's opinion on Venation III? Meh? Or keep it hoping for a great re-roll?

It's considered very good. Hell, it was Luke Smith's primary gun.

Kyne

Coming from ToO Iron Banner is almost joke worthy. The girlfriend and I usually clean house while carrying our friend who is new to Destiny and sporting a .4 K/D..

Gonna be running a train all weekend. Looking forward to playing with gaffers.

E92 M3

If I can't get that one day, I want the hopscotch pilgrim. Basically same stats as the messenger, higher magazine and can re-roll the perks, although messengers perks are good already. Would also have to use an etheric light to bring it to 365 and we know you won't want to do that.

Lol....so I am a little selective with my precious resources ;)

noomi

So what are the thoughst on the PoE Auto Rifle? I got the void one yesterday from Skolas, any good? Seems like it could be a worthy addition to the vault :p

Coming from ToO Iron Banner is almost joke worthy. The girlfriend and I usually clean house while carrying our friend who is new to Destiny and sporting a .4 K/D..

Gonna be running a train all weekend. Looking forward to playing with gaffers.

That lag though...

Starting to get the hang of crucible now. Never been any good as I am primarily a Pc gamer. My average k/d before last week was around 0.6,now I'm managing to get over 1.0(1.3 in last 5 games according to destiny app) pretty much every game. Current combo is the last word and a sniper which I forgot with no effect on it that really helps me at all but I don't have anything better and I like the scope it has.

Hopefully grind rank 3 iron banner over the weekend and also complete PoE 34 to get me to level 34. I was planning to just buy 2 lights via IB but someone said you can only get 1 :(

If you have the VOG sniper praedyths Revenge you can use that in PVP.

Have you chosen the ring yet?

E92 M3

Clown cartridge and grenades & horses

Grenades and horses? Sounds like a fun party.

11379818_794845033963177_722344899_n.jpg

LTWood12

So what are the thoughst on the PoE Auto Rifle? I got the void one yesterday from Skolas, any good? Seems like it could be a worthy addition to the vault :p

W/ field scout it gives you a 42 round mag and is in the highest impact class for autos. It's decent now, but could be really good if auto rifles get buffed.

WipedOut

It fell for me too, doesn't seem like it could be bad for void burns, should be an upgrade over word and epilogue.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh shit. The Hawk is ready to take off. Skolas don't know what's coming.
You're god damn right.
Did you beat it last night?
No, LT. No we didn't.

Crap, I forgot to check my mail too xD
I ended up having to call work today and tell them I'm coming in late. Thinking of that Skolas fight wouldn't let me sleep last night :(

I think I'm going to ascend my Efrideet's...
Yeah....

FFS, this game. I have a rather busy day at work today. I have to, you know, interact with other human beings. And yet all I'm going to be thinking about is how to more effectively destroy the Kell of Kells. What I can do to get us to break the Servitor bonds more quickly and what would ease the chaos once the Devouring Essence starts. Holy crap.

I can ascend one more thing to help during this fight. Is the consensus that all 3 snipers is better than 2 snipers and 1 shotgun? I have a spear I can ascend as well, but I seemed to do fairly well once I equipped the shotty.

Facepalm on my part as well... early on (like our first or second attempt) I remembered I had the Void Jewel of Osiris on my Hunter to transfer over, then promptly forgot for the rest of our attempts leaving me with a 300 Word of Crota the whole time. stupid brain.

noomi

I wish there was a patch every week. Reading patch notes is one of my favorite things.

Same here haha, the patch on Tuesday was great, looking forward to more updates like that in the future.

It will occupy a slot in my vault and will be one of the first weapons I dismantle if I need space.

W/ field scout it gives you a 42 round mag and is in the highest impact class for autos. It's decent now, but could be really good if auto rifles get buffed.

It fell for me too, doesn't seem like it could be bad for void burns, should be an upgrade over word and epilogue.

Hmmm, yeah I'll probably hang on to it then. Better than Atheons Epilogue though, that's for sure....

I really do think another weapons buff/nerf is imminent at some point.

Bungie is probably focusing on E3 announcements right now and whatever content they have scheduled for September, so I imagine we probably won't be seeing many significant changes to the game until then.

Top Bottom