• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Deku Tree

Deku is the best at pulling old posts lol

Oh I also found this post in that thread Lolz... Where is the space doggie?

But will it have a dogge?
aAYeMdE_460sa.gif

Pre-ordered on PS4. Bring on the beta!

It's more laggy for sure. I've had multiple games where there would be players that I kill but the pop up appears 10 seconds later saying I killed them.

joecanada

Yeah, it's pissing me off way too much. I'm done with it. Just not fun at all.

honestly with all the other talk of weapons this is the biggest issue always with destiny pvp... Imagine you create a tournament for the best pvp players to compete like IB or ToO, yet you can't even guarantee that the first person to punch will get the kill, nope their enemy, a good .5 seconds slower will also punch and get a simultaneous kill.......... where is the skill there. now extrapolate that to any quick encounter, shotgun, sniper, etc and poof! your whole game has been taken down a significant peg.

joecanada

Is IB really so much laggier than regular Crucible? If so, doesn't anyone know why? Seems like an odd thing.

one thing I have noticed is for some reason the more people you are partying with the worse the lag is... in Iron Banner it is common to run with big teams... I'm not entirely sure but I can say that the worst lag I have experienced is with whole GAF teams...

sad but true, another major annoyance of mine... i try to stick to 2-3 man teams

honestly with all the other talk of weapons this is the biggest issue always with destiny pvp... Imagine you create a tournament for the best pvp players to compete like IB or ToO, yet you can't even guarantee that the first person to punch will get the kill, nope their enemy, a good .5 seconds slower will also punch and get a simultaneous kill.......... where is the skill there. now extrapolate that to any quick encounter, shotgun, sniper, etc and poof! your whole game has been taken down a significant peg.

You mean post mortem melee kills aren't intended?

noomi

thanks Noomi - did you and Nami do your 35? I would like to get in that if you didn't - at least our pings would be low... :p

We did, but I might be on in a bit to do one more. I'll let you know if anything, what class would you need to do it on, and also do you have an awesome void sniper? :p

joecanada

You mean post mortem melee kills aren't intended?

damn i sure hope not cmon lets have some representation of skill here for those of us running claws of ahamkara...................LOL you are the second person to say this , haha "makes postmortem bounty easier"

right?

phen0m24

lol do you want to play some in a few?

:p

I need to feed the boys. I was just messing with ya.

Actually I played today and knocked out all the IB bounties, so the rep available on that character would be minimal, right?

(kinda want to do a 35)

We did, but I might be on in a bit to do one more. I'll let you know if anything, what class would you need to do it on, and also do you have an awesome void sniper? :p
Noomi, I have a 365 Longbow in Void as well as a Last Rebellion 365 RL in void. Will that work? :) I have yet to do it (this week) and have a 34 in each variety. All sub classes maxed.

LiK

IB should rotate between Control and Deathmatch each day. some variety

I just rolled over some guys in IB sporting the DGAF clan tag, is that this community?

most likely

i should quit my own clan since all my Raid buddies left it already

noomi

Noomi, I have a 365 Longbow in Void as well as a Last Rebellion 365 RL in void. Will that work? :) I have yet to do it and have a 34 in each variety. All sub classes maxed.

Hell yeah it will work, just as long as it's a high impact sniper rifle :D Depending on who else comes we may need a Titan for that bubble.

Still need to prep and eat dinner though, so it'll be at least an hour from now.

doomquake

The heatmap for Skolas would be hilarious. Everyone just standing in that small area on the left side of the map.
Hah.. Cheese Maps for the nightfalls and raids would be nice to see too.

Glad they raised some money for Nepal... That shirt is pretty coo.

Also art book get.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Too much destiny firehawk12-chan..take a break..dont tell me youre still playing IB
lesbian bears?
gao gao
We need the iRAWR carry.
poi poi

Hah.. Cheese Maps for the nightfalls and raids would be nice to see too.

Glad they raised some money for Nepal... That shirt is pretty coo.

Also art book get.
Oh my, every NF cheese spot revealed!
I wonder if they have a metric for how many Gjallarhorn rounds are fired in each NF.

:p

I need to feed the boys. I was just messing with ya.

Actually I played today and knocked out all the IB bounties, so the rep available on that character would be minimal, right?

(kinda want to do a 35)

Noomi, I have a 365 Longbow in Void as well as a Last Rebellion 365 RL in void. Will that work? :) I have yet to do it (this week) and have a 34 in each variety. All sub classes maxed.

I kinda want to do a 35 as well.

Top Bottom