• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Arrrammis

haha, those heat maps tell the tale. One hallway solid red where everyone went, and one spot on each side where snipers always stood watching the middle. Otherwise, mainly just people at spawn. I also don't know why they included the jump stats. "Oh, there's a big piece of red, right over the hole in the floor! And people jumped to get from platform to platform! Interesting."

Namikaze1

CGsXvR_UcAASI8t.jpg:orig

lowbackpain.jpg

GutZ31

Is the Ash factory any good? I want to keep it (BECAUS ITS GREEN!!!!!) and re roll it for better perks but I need your advice

Mine is pretty good with clown cartridge, and grenades & horseshoes, as well as javelin. makes it better than some other rocket launchers for crucible.
almost max blast radius, and extremely high velocity.

lt519

Sloppiest Skolas kill you've ever seen (8 minutes of survival): Two bladedancers, one titan, 3 truths, 1 praedyth's revenge, and one unascended void sniper. We got it done. Excuse the part of the video where I'm dead for 45 seconds.

If you are wondering what I was doing running out to the B mine was trying to pass off the poison to my teammate, he couldn't find me :0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJw37lUUfT4

Frostburn

Sloppiest Skolas kill you've ever seen (8 minutes of survival): Two bladedancers, one titan, 3 truths, 1 praedyth's revenge, and one unascended void sniper. We got it done. Excuse the part of the video where I'm dead for 45 seconds.

If you are wondering what I was doing running out to the B mine was trying to pass off the poison to my teammate, he couldn't find me :0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJw37lUUfT4

Didn't feel like 8 minutes haha. At least it didn't take 2 hours to get it done this week. Was fun running with ya!

I wish team based Crucible had opt-in voice. Iron Banner is so frustrating without it. I think I'm done playing it without a decent-sized fireteam. Too many stupid, selfish players who don't know how to play Control. And with the constant match-making against groups of six.

Every time me and my buddy took B, a group of three or four enemies arrive... with the four randoms on our team doing who knows what. On those closed maps you need back up.

I wanted to push all the way to Rank 5, for the first time, but I don't know that it is worth the headache.

_woLf

So I thought Bungie said they fixed rewards at the ends of PvP matches to be based on performance?

I was playing Iron Banner last night and in both defeats and wins I was getting the highest score on my team, and in more than one occasion I was the only person on my team who didn't get ANY loot.

:|

lt519

Didn't feel like 8 minutes haha. At least it didn't take 2 hours to get it done this week. Was fun running with ya!

Yeah it was a blast, only reason it worked is we pulled it off with good communication in the end. Basically just had to get all three of us alive on the right side and then move to the left side to finish the fight. 5 minutes of that video was us alternating dying until at least our dead orbs were in one location.

I was shocked when I trimmed it and it was 8 minutes haha

daedalius

Is this whole game of red bar just a joke? Are people with host using lag switches or something?

I've never seen it this bad in normal matchmaking

Is this whole game of red bar just a joke? Are people with host using lag switches or something?

My guess is International Community + Prime Time hours = crap connections at random.

Edit: To clarify the difference.. it's the factors above in conjunction with Iron Banner. Doesn't happen as much in Trials due to less players total in a match.

I just played a lag free IB match. It was like a dream. My best play of the week by far. Imagine that.

Nothing special in terms of kills but an uncharacteristic 5.3 K/D ratio and I completed the Iron Wrath bounty for once.

blazeuk

That's mostly my experience of IB this week, thankfully I've managed to get Iron Wrath done on my first game each day so far so that was one bounty I didn't have to worry about getting fucked over on.

Took my brother through the nightfall last night... he got Hawkmoon and if that wasn't insult enough his Dead Orbit package he got held the only shader I want and don't have... Revenant.

Well at least I can appreciate them from afar on a regular basis now lol

Carl

Phew, got all three of my characters to level 3 for the etheric light. May as well try and get them all to level 5 now. That way i can upgrade some weapons and choose armour based on what looks cool/has what i need, rather than what will get me to 34 :)

Deku Tree

So I thought Bungie said they fixed rewards at the ends of PvP matches to be based on performance?

I was playing Iron Banner last night and in both defeats and wins I was getting the highest score on my team, and in more than one occasion I was the only person on my team who didn't get ANY loot.

:|

It's still RNG the better performers just have a better chance.

Unstable

I'll be online in a few hours, I'll start up a IB train then.

Just a warning. Lag is currently 53 - 0 against me so you'll probably want to break your Destiny disc in half by the end of it.

Choo Choo

Top Bottom