• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

When are they gonna patch in Hunter and Warlock Trials boots with the Heavy Ammo perk? It makes no damn sense.

I didnt noticed how bad you lack of heavy ammo after I used the ToO boots, I am forced to used the starfire protocol for the heavy ammo perk wasting a exotic chest space.

NOoOoOoOoO

was rolling LGH for void and almost rolled perfect roll. hidden hand unflinching and injection mold. got ambush instead of shortgaze though

vctor182

So I thought Bungie said they fixed rewards at the ends of PvP matches to be based on performance?

I was playing Iron Banner last night and in both defeats and wins I was getting the highest score on my team, and in more than one occasion I was the only person on my team who didn't get ANY loot.

:|

Got a hawkmoon being the best around but then again I saw a patiente & time dropped to the bottom player once

blazeuk

NOoOoOoOoO

was rolling LGH for void and almost rolled perfect roll. hidden hand unflinching and injection mold. got ambush instead of shortgaze though

I rerolled mine earlier, it was perfect other than not having shortgaze (had ambush instead), ended up spending about 100 motes just to get hidden hand and unflinching with shortgaze. Middle perks aren't very good though with flared magwell, high caliber rounds and casket mag but I'm not spending anything else on it otherwise I'll have nothing left.

NOoOoOoOoO

That's what I rolled after accidentally rerolling short gaze, hand laid, performance bonus. I'm noy picky... it's real nice.

Navy Bean

Is the Warlock Blink the same as Hunter Blink? Cause I've used the Warlock one and it's not that easy to blink shotty with it. (But when it works....).

Elder Ciphers are dropping like nothing. Just helped a buddy do his first Skolas and we all got one (of course Wicked got 2). I just hope I can get one more on my Warlock, but if not I'm in no hurry to get the Dreg's Promise...

nowai

When are they gonna patch in Hunter and Warlock Trials boots with the Heavy Ammo perk? It makes no damn sense.

I actually quite like it when I wear Lucky Raspberry or Praxic Fire, but those are situational exotics for me.

I really wanted +special ammo for the titan because I never take off the Armamentarium in aside from when I am a bubble boy for raids/poe and the perks don't stack.

LTWood12

shortgaze increases aim assist and the reticle is more stable. ambush wobbles when you move and when you're shot it jumps all over the place even with unflinching

Thanks for the detailed answer. Seemed like I always heard Ambush was the one to have so I've kind of just used it. My Spear has Shortgaze thankfully.

Does anyone need to do the arena boss Elder Cipher bounty? I need people willing to kill 34 boss 3 times.
I don't need the bounty (yet), but I still need to beat that shit with two of my characters. Hopefully the bounty drops for me. If you want to play just add me, because iron banner is really pissing me off and I think I need a break.

PSN - EyelessOrphan

NOoOoOoOoO

i got void, ambush, unflinching, HCR/FS/custom optics, final round on my spear... i was planning on keeping it, but is shortgaze that much better?

Alright, I'll be in in about 5min then. If phenom doesn't come back on I guess we can start.

Are one of you a Titan though? Also could use a nice high impact sniper if you got it.

Phenom will be 5mins.

I was gonna do it on my Hunter, but I can change to my Titan if we need one. Only void sniper I have is Praedyth's. :/

LTWood12

i got void, ambush, unflinching, HCR/FS/custom optics, final round on my spear... i was planning on keeping it, but is shortgaze that much better?

Rollo & Rasengan, don't think doing a 35 is in the cards for me, at least not that early. Good luck to you both!

Phenom will be 5mins.

I was gonna do it on my Hunter, but I can change to my Titan if we need one. Only void sniper I have is Praedyth's. :/

We ran it with a Skolas newb who only had Praedyths Revenge (Ascended). Wicked and I had Her Benevolence and Efrideets Spear. It was tough, but with WoL we broke Servitor Bonds 3/4 attempts.

zewone

I don't need the bounty (yet), but I still need to beat that shit with two of my characters. Hopefully the bounty drops for me. If you want to play just add me, because iron banner is really pissing me off and I think I need a break.
That's fine if you're willing to wipe after killing the boss to do it 3 times?

skip

I'm available to be a car in an Iron Banner train. Not strong enough to be an engine, but not a useless caboose. I'm like an Amtrak dining car: not great, but hey it's better than nothing.

PSN: Okonoko

radiohead1

Neo Member
So are there any good tricks for getting weapon parts? Hate to spend all my glimmer on cheap weapons when all you get is a single weapon part out of it. Seems like I used to be swimming in them, but not so much anymore.

doomquake

Would you play Destiny if there was no loot? Would you want a custom crucible mode where you control the loadouts and other modifiers, but the only reward is a score table? Would you wear white gear into iron banner because it looks cool? Would you play the entire story on hard with only blue armor? Would you delete a character just to play to hoard white items?

spyder_ur

I'm available to be a car in an Iron Banner train. Not strong enough to be an engine, but not a useless caboose. I'm like an Amtrak dining car: not great, but hey it's better than nothing.

PSN: Okonoko

Everyone loves the dining car man. Best car.

So are there any good tricks for getting weapon parts? Hate to spend all my glimmer on cheap weapons when all you get is a single weapon part out of it. Seems like I used to be swimming in them, but not so much anymore.

Dunno if this is the best way, but running Strikes I have to dodge Green Engrams all the time. Plus all the Blue ones you get, and Marks/Rep - should be better than wasting Glimmer.

Top Bottom