• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Kalamari

I think ranking up in IB will be easier Sunday and Monday. Serious players will be in ToO and the tempered buff will be higher.

Join on me. Normal Gorgon CP. On remote play as usual, so no mic.

Incidentally, anyone have the Hard Gorgon CP that they can share please?

Yeah I have both, can be online in 10 mins.

nvm join on Rasengan, saves me the trouble of booting PS4.

I think ranking up in IB will be easier Sunday and Monday. Serious players will be in ToO and the tempered buff will be higher.

Yeah I thought the same. Already rank 2 1/4 after playing only a couple of hours, so won't take long on sunday and monday to get to rank 5. Given there are still GAF trains leaving the station, won't bother doing it with blueberries.

Is it possible to roll a scout rifle with outlaw AND firefly? I tried about 10 times, but I stopped because I noticed that they each onlly showed up in the second slot.

Ridli

Iron Banner group forming.

1. RidliMM (PSN) <-- me
2. Abosultion
3. SmallWind

Send a FR or just jump in the party if you're already on my list.

Edit: we full

This is the result of playing with Drizzay and Unstable at 3am. Damn yall!

IfrYkUd.jpg

Ji66a-Man

Had to play the long play with Skolas, but I came out with the solar hand cannon. Cosmos and kortez came out with Elder Ciphers. I like Praedyth's Revenge but it can't handle killing Skolas before mines are out.

Dunno if this is the best way, but running Strikes I have to dodge Green Engrams all the time. Plus all the Blue ones you get, and Marks/Rep - should be better than wasting Glimmer.

Why dodge green? Blues will automatically go to your post master. Greens are quick dismantles. Always go for green and ignore blue for time efficiency and then clean up at the tower later.

Top Bottom