• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

lt519

i found the teamwork involved in this weeks skolas the most satisfying

Yeah coordinating the devouring essence is a lot of fun as you are running around the arena trying to dismantle mines. This is the way the fight should have been. It's already hard enough to stay alive with all the adds but adding Arc and Solar make it not fun. Not sure I'll be doing it again on those.

Because they are anxiously awaiting drizzay's Thunderlord post like the rest of us. duh

Lol maybe tonight. Maybe. Hopefully. Probably not. But maybe!

Dear DGAF: If you see me on PSN, don't invite me to your games. I don't deserve it. Must focus. That's always my problem: I have to use my PS4 to upload pics and videos for the post but then some sly devil tempts me into Destiny shennanigans.

"Let's kill Skolas!" "IB train leaving without you, all aboard!" Must... Resist... Having fun....

Got a pretty nice jumping sniper headshot while lone-wolfing some Iron Banner this evening :D

Video here!

You can actually see in the slow-mo that the only way I hit the headshot was because of the recoil from him hitting me.

Lol maybe tonight. Maybe. Hopefully. Probably not. But maybe!

Dear DGAF: If you see me on PSN, don't invite me to your games. I don't deserve it. Must focus. That's always my problem: I have to use my PS4 to upload pics and videos for the post but then some sly devil tempts me into Destiny shennanigans.

"Let's kill Skolas!" "IB train leaving without you, all aboard!" Must... Resist... Having fun....

Everyone, remove Drizzay from your psn friends list.

zewone

Lord of Wolves
K.

M9NCNcAh.jpg

I just realized why I might use it over Don't Touch Me for PVE—Hungering Blade.

With Don't Touch Me, I always have my Bladedancer set to crouch for invisibility for clutch revives. But that means I don't regenerate health when I kill someone with Bladedancing, and I find I only use my super to go invisible and defuse mines or clear out trash mobs.

With Khepri's Sting, I can still crouch to go invisible, I get primary weapon reload speed increase, and I can use Hungering Blade!

I just realized why I might use it over Don't Touch Me for PVE—Hungering Blade.

With Don't Touch Me, I always have my Bladedancer set to crouch for invisibility for clutch revives. But that means I don't regenerate health when I kill someone with Bladedancing, and I find I only use my super to go invisible and defuse mines or clear out trash mobs.

With Khepri's Sting, I can still crouch to go invisible, I get primary weapon reload speed increase, and I can use Hungering Blade!

Is this a new Hunter Gauntlet? Must check this out. Find it hard to believe my Don't Touch Me 's could be outclassed?

Top Bottom