• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

LukeSmith

Well Destiny GAF, I'm reporting to you the crazy thing that has happened to me and why I've been silent

Most of you here know I fractured my left leg and was down for the count for 9 weeks
From Mid-February till End of April

Got discharged and had a stay at my house for a week, before I fell out of my bed and hurt my back
Was in a new hospital for roughly a month then transferred to another hospital just last week

Finally got a MRI which shows I have Spinal Stenosis of my Thoracic Spine
So yeah this Warlock even with Sunsinger abilities is ducked at the moment

Later on Today @11AM EST I will be going in for spinal surgery
Wanted to thank all of you that. I got to know and have fun with, not trying to be a drama llama here, but if last word I can say I have it said on DGAF

Thanks for being cool peoples and letting me become legend alongside you all
If I come out ok I maybe a 2.0 version hopefully of my former self

Good news to wash the depressing convo, I have roughly lost 110lbs since Mid-February
Went from 475lbs to 366lbs so far

So yeah big day for me tomorrow, hope to join the ranks of you all again soon, if any complications happen for whatever purpose all I can say is Thank You for letting me be a part of your lives

Hope it all goes well, Graverobber.

Hang on back there

The Devil You Know, or Lord High Fixer for PvP?

Stock perks from vendors. Thinking about ascending one, but haven't used them in a while and I forget which is better.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well Destiny GAF, I'm reporting to you the crazy thing that has happened to me and why I've been silent

Most of you here know I fractured my left leg and was down for the count for 9 weeks

Got discharged and had a stay at my house for a week, before I fell out of my bed and hurt my back
Was in a new hospital for roughly a month then transferred to another hospital just last week

Wanted to thank all of you that. I got to know and have fun with, not trying to be a drama llama here, but if last word I can say I have it said on DGAF

Good news to wash the depressing convo, I have roughly lost 110lbs since Mid-February

So yeah big day for me tomorrow, hope to join the ranks of you all again soon, if any complications happen for whatever purpose all I can say is Thank You for letting me be a part of your lives
Missed this, all the best Grave. :) GR2.0 inbound.

RexNovis

Banned
Has Xur ever sold Nighthawk Hawkmoon? I've been trying to get it for ages and have had no luck so far :(

Curious whether it is possible he will sell it eventually or if I should just keep trying to grind it out with nightfalls and whatnot

LiK

Has Xur ever sold Nighthawk? I've been trying to get it for ages and have had no luck so far :(

Curious whether it is possible he will sell it eventually or if I should just keep trying to grind it out with nightfalls and whatnot

It was the first helm I got from his engram

Frostburn

Has Xur ever sold Nighthawk? I've been trying to get it for ages and have had no luck so far :(

Xur hasn't sold it yet, only been a few weeks since the expansion came out and it has been an available drop. I don't see why he won't sell it at some point.

As for Hawkmoon you are SoL from Xur since it's a PS exclusive, at least until September.

graverobber we missed you for the 6 man key runs. all i could think about was "man, hed love this kind of thing". wish you the best.

Got all 9 runs of PoE done for this week. (32/34/35 x3)

Thanks to many of you for the great runs this week!

Got an Elder Cipher on each character now. Each is at the waiting for Varicks phase. Also got Six Dreg Pride (Arc) from Skolas today too.

Looking forward to trying some ToO again this weekend and Xur tomorrow! Still upset I missed the Nothig Manacles last week =\

He has only sold Nothing Monacles from HoW. Nothing else.

Seems bungie has Xur on pure RNG and not hard coded DLC days.

RexNovis

Banned
If anyone is up for Nightfall strike later tonight I have two characters to run through. It would be like ~5 hours or so from now since I'm having to catch a train back from work today.

RexNovis

Banned
He has only sold Nothing Monacles from HoW. Nothing else.

Seems bungie has Xur on pure RNG and not hard coded DLC days.

Yea I actuallly meant Hawkmoon haha my bad. But cheers for the reply.

Xur hasn't sold it yet, only been a few weeks since the expansion came out and it has been an available drop. I don't see why he won't sell it at some point.

As for Hawkmoon you are SoL from Xur since it's a PS exclusive, at least until September.

I wish. Probably won't be sold until PS exclusivity is up. I still haven't gotten it.

Bahhh that sucks I have been farming Nightfalls for ages only to see it drop 3 seperate times for a friend and never for me T_T I need it.

E92 M3

I'm trying to play on a higher sensitivity but it's not working out - just way too inaccurate at 5. A lot of people swear by it though.

lt519

Don't know what it is but I never do well with a big team. +1.2 all day and then like 0.5 with a team of 6. Thanks for playing lnkn

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Has Xur ever sold Nighthawk Hawkmoon? I've been trying to get it for ages and have had no luck so far :(

lol ages

an absolute maximum of 15 days

Of course it's possible for him to sell it. I keep trying to slip $100 bills to the Nine but I don't think they take kindly to bribes
Yea I actuallly meant Hawkmoon haha my bad. But cheers for the reply.

Bahhh that sucks I have been farming Nightfalls for ages only to see it drop 3 seperate times for a friend and never for me T_T I need it.
Oh :'( No, he can't sell Hawkmoon.

Top Bottom