• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

og4pB29.jpg

awwyiss.gif

>.>

Gordon

Ok I'm confused and the information I've been finding on wikis is just making it worse. Last week I ran a 28 PoE with randoms. They got to the treasure room first, and opened the two small chests. They both got PoE legendary weapons (or at least that's what the killfeed indicated). I grabbed the small chests, got squat, and decided to burn a key (on the heretofore unopened big chest). I got a queen's weapon. I jumped on destinystatus and looked to see that they were both rank 1 with Variks, while I wasn't quite yet.
I figured that was it, and played on. Hit rank 1, and this week was kinda hoping a small chest would drop one of those blue weapons for me. No dice, naturally.

So is this some vague weekly roll, possibly tied to rank with Variks? The wikis are telling me definitively no, but in a way that's not very reassuring lol

Is Accurized Ballistics, Shot Package, Smallbore, and Battle Runner a pretty good roll for Matador 64? Should I reroll to get something better than battle runner?

Owensboro

Congrats on the 3rd.... Horn. :(

VoG Noobing it up edition.

Qwell
Datdudeiceman191
OwensboroEsq
rc213
???
???

Take me off the list for the newb VoG run. I probably need to go to bed instead of playing this game for the next 3 hours :)

Thanks for trying to start a group though!

Namikaze1

Night DGAF. Did almost everything I set out to do today. Just need to do one more PoE 35. Got the Elder Cipher on two characters. Already picked up the final part of the bounty on my Titan. Have to wait till Saturday night / Sunday morning for Varicks to call my Warlock. I will most likely be doing PoE farming on my Titan tomorrow morning before ToO is up. Already at 350 / 1000.

Ridli

Iron Banner team - room for one.

PSN: RidliMM (PSN)

We're taking a quick 5m break so send a FR or if you're on my FL already join the party/fireteam.

Edit: Sorry, ZW we just filled our 6 :(

Top Bottom