• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yay newbie run!

I think I'll slate PoE 35 for tomorrow night. Maybe squeeze in a few IB matches before bed here.
lol I play on 10 and still feel like it's a bit too slow at times.
Holy shit. I recently switched to 7 and had a couple days of feeling like I was on speed.

RexNovis

Banned
lol ages

an absolute maximum of 15 days

Of course it's possible for him to sell it. I keep trying to slip $100 bills to the Nine but I don't think they take kindly to bribes

Hah! Yea I actually lucked out and got a Nighthawk on day 1 but it has a pretty shitty stat roll so I've been hoping to snag one with a better one.

Oh :'( No, he can't sell Hawkmoon.

It hurts man... He dismantled two of them... I cried

E92 M3

lol I play on 10 and still feel like it's a bit too slow at times.

How? The sticks are way too loose for me. If they were tighter it would have been easier.

Yay newbie run!

I think I'll slate PoE 35 for tomorrow night. Maybe squeeze in a few IB matches before bed here.

Holy shit. I recently switched to 7 and had a couple days of feeling like I was on speed.

So are you still playing on 7?

RexNovis

Banned
I've been trying to complete the Bounty for the Thorn that has you killing hive on the moon but it isn't counting any of my kills towards the bounty for some reason. Is the quest glitched out or something?

How? The sticks are way too loose for me. If they were tighter it would have been easier.

You just get used to it and I'm used to playing on PC so the lower sensitivity feels extremely sluggish most of the times. I started on 5 went up to 7 and now I'm on 10. Just gotta work your way up and it really helps in PVP.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hah! Yea I actually lucked out and got a Nighthawk on day 1
i've lost all sympathy for you, sorry
So are you still playing on 7?
Yup. I've adjusted. Made the switch to Jumper at the same time. It's been an era of upheaval for my Dual Shock 4.
Hawkian, thanks so much for the run. Trent_Zilla had a blast and got to experience his first ever raid! You da man.
Woo! Was great. I'm pissed at AT&T but even with the issues, we first-tried a no-miss Oracles as well as Gatekeepers, that's no joke.

Lnkn52

I'll go to Crotas end...but never done the whole thing legit, so...

PSN same as GAF

Same, only one character on Ps4, but I'll do as many times as needed, usually go real quick

I'll do either one. Although technically I only need CE once, but I'll do it as many times as needed.

I'm down for a CE run

CE x3 or IB?

That's 6 for CE

Math gets Plan C from Gorgons. Says she's going to shard it anyway. We decide to save Gorgon checkpoint. Says she's going to get a Gjallarhorn and shard that too since she already has three.

Lo and behold

rMxB63K.jpg

But it's all good because she didn't get praedyth's revenge. :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's five.

We can run with five. No big deal. Unless someone has Deathsinger check we'll have to make checks and do one full run. I can run sword as usual.

Join me in orbit and party chat.

Math gets Plan C from Gorgons. Says she's going to shard it anyway. We decide to save Gorgon checkpoint. Says she's going to get a Gjallarhorn and shard that too since she already has three.

Lo and behold

rMxB63K.jpg

But it's all good because she didn't get praedyth's revenge. :p
Sweet sweet revenge

P44

That's five.

We can run with five. No big deal. Unless someone has Deathsinger check we'll have to make checks and do one full run. I can run sword as usual.

I'm up for crotas

PSN: PXLIV

That's five.

If you happen to make it to Crota in the next 30-40 min, can I please get the checkpoint from you or anyone that's part of the raid. Really wanna try for black hammer again sometime before the week ends.

Mindlog

Odds and Ends Iron Banner Thursday.
BTRD is my favorite legendary drop by far. I am chewing through the Machine Lord bounty.
The Ram is fantastic. I am surviving shoulder charging Titans and killing them with a shotgun/slap to the face. Gif to come.
The second class XP Bonus is real. My Warlock got to 3.5 in no time. Raining enough Etheric Light that I'm starting to upgrade backup PvP armor.
My Post Office sub-vaults are getting full. Lots of LGH and Shotgun drops. Even got a Hawkmoon I'll get around to sharding. Wish more BTRDs would drop. I wouldn't hesitate to replace most of my legendary HMGs with them including my already 365 Obrik Fells.

ethomaz

Banned
Skolas killed.

Thanks Rubenov and ILLII_GUY... nice run.

BTW I was drunk lol I just didn't told you that :p

PS. From One Piece's thread lol

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
actually, I wouldn't mind grabbing the gorgon chest x3 if it's available. I actually failed to even get it during the newbie raid, lol

Top Bottom