• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

SkylineRKR

Yeah true but HV makes a case as I've read it does a lot more damage and it's only a 300 so it would benefit from the boost a lot more. Higher BR and Tripod as well... That tracking tho...

I'd ascend Hezen.

I think Hunger is pretty bad. Tracking sucks anyway. Though its good on wizards. But with Hezen you get that extra shot anyway. Too bad about the slow ROF though.

But you could also try to go for Radegast Fury. I got my second one yesterday. It has near maxed BR (or maxed depending on roll). And new ones can be rolled with both Nades and Tripod which I did. Its really solid if you roll Javelin, near maxed BR and Velocity.

cakely

Had a Spare Change .25 Pulse Rifle drop from IB. Sureshot IS, Rodeo, Speed Reload, and Secret Round. I've never heard of this high impact Pulse. Is it an older weapon?

It's a new crucible drop. It has 30 impact, which is more than Red Death.

The recoil pulls up and to the left, so if you can get Braced Frame, it's a an amazing crucible weapon, in my opinion.

Haybro

Damn it, I've been wearing the strength of the pack cape all week thinking it was the IB one...

Well at least I've been running around in style.

LiK

Where can I get a Felwinters? That shottie destroyed me last night. FV just ain't doing it for me in IB.

Been rocking TLW + Judgment VI (shot package, rifled barrel, and battle runner) but recently got Felwinters in a drop. What is the best roll for it?

Aggressive ballistics, shot package, rifled/reinforced barrel, and final round or knee pads?

My Felwinters I rolled field choke, shot package, rifled barrel and kneepads and I love it. Wish i could have rolled aggressive ballistics but every thing else is tier 1 for pvp and field choke is second to aggressive ballistics so I am happy.

I went off of this.

https://m.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/37auty/house_of_wolves_shotgun_reforge_megathread/

ethomaz

Banned
Been rocking TLW + Judgment VI (shot package, rifled barrel, and battle runner) but recently got Felwinters in a drop. What is the best roll for it?
You Judgment VI is a better shotty than Felwinters for PVP...

PS. I finally got Matador 64 yesterday :p

cakely

Where can I get a Felwinters? That shottie destroyed me last night. FV just ain't doing it for me in IB.

It's an IB drop. I would look into Matador 64, it's a long-range monster.

Get field choke and shot package on it and you can max out shotgun range with it.

Kalamari

Hopscotch Pilgrim is a better high impact pulse rifle than Spare Change, so I wouldn't go wasting weapon parts on reforging a perfect Spare Change.

I know we can't use them together but the ability to simply wear all Exotic armor in the Social Areas would be nice. I just wanna see what we look like with them all on.

The only way to kinda do this now is if you preview an exotic armor for a different body part while you're wearing another exotic armor. For example wearing Don't Touch Me's and previewing Lucky Raspberry.

Got the 34 PoE done. Should I use the weapon core or can I save it for something better? I'll probably never use the damn pulse rifle.

Also, I don't think I can handle the wait anymore. I got my Warlock to 34, but I HAVE to upgrade my Fatebringer before even thinking of leveling my alts.

SkylineRKR

It's a new crucible drop. It has 30 impact, which is more than Red Death.

The recoil pulls up and to the left, so if you can get Braced Frame, it's a an amazing crucible weapon, in my opinion.

Yeah its okay but slow ROF though. Rolled mine with casket mag and counterbalance.

Impala26

Welp, I think MIDA is going to be my go-to as a foil to Thornies. A stable headshot machine where I can keep my eyes on the sights and still see motion tracker? Yeah, working really well for me.

Also, is there some secondary buff in play in Iron Banner?
Someone was telling me about something where if you get one character up to rank 5 your other characters get a rep buff? Any details on this?

Ryck

Aggressive ballistics, shot package, rifled/reinforced barrel, and final round or knee pads?

My Felwinters I rolled field choke, shot package, rifled barrel and kneepads and I love it. Wish i could have rolled aggressive ballistics but every thing else is tier 1 for pvp and field choke is second to aggressive ballistics so I am happy.

I went off of this.

https://m.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/37auty/house_of_wolves_shotgun_reforge_megathread/
I have the exact same roll as you haha.

nOoblet16

It's an IB drop. I would look into Matador 64, it's a long-range monster.

Get field choke and shot package on it and you can max out shotgun range with it.

Reinforced barrel (with shot package) should maximize the range, with Field choke you will only get 80% of it.

Dave_6

Thanks to captscience and his brother, I cleared my first 34 PoE last night and received my first etheric light! Used it to get my Hunter to 34. Got my 2nd etheric light from IB last night as well for hitting rank 3; should I use it to ascend my Fatebringer or use it to get my Warlock or Titan to 34? I'll probably be getting two or three more before the weekend is out if it matters.

GhaleonEB

we hope. The whole Comet thing was unconfirmed right?

Remember 'we' thought House of Wolves would include a raid?
Comet is the Taken King. We don't know what's in it, other than a raid.
Deej confirmed that Bungie will be teasing new stuff about Destiny at E3.
I strongly suspect they will do more than tease, if Comet lands around the 1 year mark as heavily rumored.

Wonder how they would add a new class, though: it would probably piss people like us if they didn't add a fourth character slot as well, but it would break their economy if we had the possibility to win the weekly rewards four times in a week instead of three...
Yeah, they'd need to add a 4th character slot. Imagine the tease if they just posted a screen of the character select menu, with a fourth slot there, empty. (Take notes, Deej.)

forrest

formerly nacire
Welp, I think MIDA is going to be my go-to as a foil to Thornies. A stable headshot machine where I can keep my eyes on the sights and still see motion tracker? Yeah, working really well for me.

Also, is there some secondary buff in play in Iron Banner?
Someone was telling me about something where if you get one character up to rank 5 your other characters get a rep buff? Any details on this?

I've been using MIDA a lot lately and I'm having fun/success with it in pvp. I favor scouts and primarily pve so I'm much more comfortable using it, but there are some maps that I just have to switch to TLW or Hawkmoon.

Anyone doing anything? I need all levels of PoE, Iron Banner and could probably be swayed to CE Norm/Hard as I still need Crux/Hunger.

What is it with gorgon and Gjallarhorn this week?

NARMER GET IN HERE!

Taking it.

I keep forgetting my vita lol, I'll come steal some other day. Lord knows I need my shards.

be there momentarily. Mind if i save the checkpoint?

What's your PSN?

Sure, join up.

Psn: ruthlesbarbarian

Anyone wants to do PoE34/35? I need to get to the next stage of cipher.

Id like to try 35

Yeah I'll do it.

Bungie needs to let me know what I should do with all these wepon cores.

I usually buy 1 amor for each char (Poe 32 drop). Then 1 Weapon only. That leaves me with 2 spare weapon cores (Poe 34 drop).

When I do 35 I can try 3 Judgment Chances but that still leaves me with 2 spare weapon cores. :/ After 3 weeks I already have 7 os those with no use.

Yup i'm big on aesthetics too . . . White gear for life though. Destiny associates white with "low level" so all of this stuff looks very "nooby". But the white stuff to me are very futuristic and sci-fi and I was hoping we'd see more of them in the final game. I mean, the Gunsmith has a whole rack of them!

92484488-vollbild.jpg

I'd love to have Legendary stuff that looked like this:

kPkp7eg.jpg

Didn't see this until now. Damn. You're on to something here . . .

Yeah true but HV makes a case as I've read it does a lot more damage and it's only a 300 so it would benefit from the boost a lot more. Higher BR and Tripod as well... That tracking tho...
Are you doing it for PVP or PVE because both are considered poor for PVP.

Comet should be excellent! I truly believe that.

--

Nostalgia time!

That's pretty cool. Would be amazing is if we could put together a group pic of everyone from DGAF's main guardians in the tower or something wearing their gear of preference. Would probably involve a lot of screenshots and photoshopping but it would be awesome!

Ryck

What is it with gorgon and Gjallarhorn this week?

NARMER GET IN HERE!

Sure, join up.

Psn: ruthlesbarbarian

Yeah I'll do it.
argghhhhhh maybe I can grab it from you later I know you told me to yesterday but you were doing Skolas and I didnt want to bother you.

Sullichin

Hoping for Anomaly in ToO. I think I do the best on that map. Don't have much time to play this weekend though. Pretty much have to give up on IB too.

Top Bottom