• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Agent

Gjallarhorn #5. Thanks for hosting the chest ruthless!

Warning: Gjallarhornless people scroll down fast.

CGv1IMKU8AEomeD.jpg

E92 M3

Anyone noticed the lack of FRs in IB? I'm happy about that at least lol

Fusion Rifles suck (how Bungie balances) now after the nerf lol.

That's pretty cool. Would be amazing is if we could put together a group pic of everyone from DGAF's main guardians in the tower or something wearing their gear of preference. Would probably involve a lot of screenshots and photoshopping but it would be awesome!

That would be cool, but very time consuming indeed.

BurningNad

Three chest engrams, got the Titan and Hunter Crest of Alpha Lupi, and Purifier Robes! None of which I had, so I'm happy. Also picked up the MIDA cause I never got that one either. Good haul this week.

Thanks to captscience and his brother, I cleared my first 34 PoE last night and received my first etheric light! Used it to get my Hunter to 34. Got my 2nd etheric light from IB last night as well for hitting rank 3; should I use it to ascend my Fatebringer or use it to get my Warlock or Titan to 34? I'll probably be getting two or three more before the weekend is out if it matters.
If you play PoE a lot, an ascended VoC is more valuable to me than a Fatebringer. If you have the Fang, you have a 331 arc weapon already, but not a good high damage solar.

Haybro

Thanks to captscience and his brother, I cleared my first 34 PoE last night and received my first etheric light! Used it to get my Hunter to 34. Got my 2nd etheric light from IB last night as well for hitting rank 3; should I use it to ascend my Fatebringer or use it to get my Warlock or Titan to 34? I'll probably be getting two or three more before the weekend is out if it matters.

Nice! Spyder, Verde, and I ended up clearing 34 last night as well getting Verde his first level 34 character.

Personally I would take a second character to 34 first, but it sounds like it shouldn't be a big deal since you'll be getting more etheric this weekend.

Dave_6

Nice! Spyder, Verde, and I ended up clearing 34 last night as well getting Verde his first level 34 character.

Personally I would take a second character to 34 first, but it sounds like it shouldn't be a big deal since you'll be getting more etheric this weekend.

I saw where you all were playing it and glad to hear you cleared it. I figured you did when I was looking and saw that Verde was a 34. I need to clear it two more times before reset as it wasn't too bad.

If you play PoE a lot, an ascended VoC is more valuable to me than a Fatebringer. If you have the Fang, you have a 331 arc weapon already, but not a good high damage solar.

I thought about that too. I've heard a 365 VoC is pretty amazing, and yeah I do have a 331 Fang.

BondFancy

fBRfont.jpg

This happened last night haha.
GuHzfiN.jpg

Only had enough glimmer to roll a few times. Completely dominating with aggressive ballistics and shot package, haven't even unlocked smallbore yet. Found verdict can't even come close to comparing...Also I started using void walker, axion bolts are op as hell especially with voidfang vestaments.

I used o think like you... Then I saw the light. Fatebringer 24/7/365.
VoC is awesome too

lt519

Anyone noticed the lack of FRs in IB? I'm happy about that at least lol

I'm not, I preferred them to blinking shotguns.

I see a few of them still, I run with one with moderate success, but the difference from before Tuesday and now is just crazy. Shotguns have more one hit kill range.

PuMa

I see a few of them still, I run with one with moderate success, but the difference from before Tuesday and now is just crazy. Shotguns have more one hit kill range.

FR's can definitely OHK at a farther range than shotguns.

Shito

I still don't have a FB yet, so my first etheric light will go into VoC.
After that, I really don't know, probably some pieces of armor that are not all strength...

ERMint13

Yeah my fusion is worse as of the new patch. The distance drop off is insane. I really don't like using shotgun although I can.

As time goes on less and less people will use fusion and shotguns will be the only secondary people use except for the bigger PvP maps when they snipe.

LTWood12

I'm listening to a Planet Destiny Podcast from a few weeks ago. Broman said the first arc primary he was going to ascend was Oversoul Edict. Thinks it'll be much better than Fatebringer for the Prison of Elders guys.

960mqsq.gif

phen0m24

Dear Red Death and Achlyophage Symbiote.

Thank you for making my experience on Burning Shrine a pleasant one.

:)

PLEASE KEEP FLOODING B, NO REALLY

golden gun for you, and you, and you and you

I thought about that too. I've heard a 365 VoC is pretty amazing, and yeah I do have a 331 Fang.
Here was my order, which surprised me:
VoC
Found Verdict (monster in PoE)
Corrective Measure
Fatebringer
Black Hammer
Fang of Ir Yut
Word of Crota/Pradyths (did at the same time)

Shito

I'm listening to a Planet Destiny Podcast from a few weeks ago. Broman said the first arc primary he was going to ascend was Oversoul Edict. Thinks it'll be much better than Fatebringer for the Prison of Elders guys.

960mqsq.gif
I actually really like Oversoul Edict... but yeah, if I had a Fatebringer I would probably not use it so often. :)
I'd say it can be useful for hive rounds, though: killing a knight hiding behind his shield never gets old.

LTWood12

I actually really like Oversoul Edict... but yeah, if I had a Fatebringer I would probably not use it so often. :)
I'd say it can be useful for hive rounds, though: killing a knight hiding behind his shield never gets old.

I like Oversoul Edict as well. On Hive specific content w/ lots of Knights it's a beast. But I just thought he sounded incredibly obtuse acting like it was all of a sudden the best legendary primary in the game.

Shito

I like Oversoul Edict as well. On Hive specific content w/ lots of Knights it's a beast. But I just thought he sounded incredibly obtuse acting like it was all of a sudden the best legendary primary in the game.
Yep, no arguing that! ^^
Especially if he specifically compared it to FB...

Thanks to captscience and his brother, I cleared my first 34 PoE last night and received my first etheric light! Used it to get my Hunter to 34. Got my 2nd etheric light from IB last night as well for hitting rank 3; should I use it to ascend my Fatebringer or use it to get my Warlock or Titan to 34?

That was a fun run. Glad we got it done.

Good call on the VoC. I'm really enjoying my ascended VoC. I'd forgotten how great that gun is. If you still have NFs to run this week, VoC is fantastic. Stun locking the Archon Priest is a blast.

Top Bottom