• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

so in last week's ToO, a teammate asked if he could use a passage that he had left over from the week before.
to be safe, he deleted it, and got a new one. any one know if we can keep a blank one from a prior week's ToO and use it in the following?

i'm thinking not....

Had the worst Atheon experience with random on hard. Everytime I didn't go through the time stream we wiped because no one wanted to pick up by the relic.

Half of the times I went through one of the people would randomly just follow me down the hill not shooting oracles, and not letting me cleanse both of them.

When the few times we did make it through, I got pushed off as the relic holder twice by people pushing around to try and shoot Atheon. Two people who killed themselves with rockets in the bubble.

Spent an hour on Atheon never got him below 1/2 health. All 34's as well. Was a disaster. I left.

Namikaze1

so in last week's ToO, a teammate asked if he could use a passage that he had left over from the week before.
to be safe, he deleted it, and got a new one. any one know if we can keep a blank one from a prior week's ToO and use it in the following?

i'm thinking not....
You can. Haven't bought one on my Titan or Hunter since launch week. Deleted a few cards on my Warlock the past weekend

Had the worst Atheon experience with random on hard. Everytime I didn't go through the time stream we wiped because no one wanted to pick up by the relic.

Half of the times I went through one of the people would randomly just follow me down the hill not shooting oracles, and not letting me cleanse both of them.

When the few times we did make it through, I got pushed off as the relic holder twice by people pushing around to try and shoot Atheon. Two people who killed themselves with rockets in the bubble.

Spent an hour on Atheon never got him below 1/2 health. All 34's as well. Was a disaster. I left.
sorry to hear that :/

i no longer raid with randoms....
You can. Haven't bought one on my Titan or Hunter since launch week. Deleted a few cards on my Warlock the last weekend
oh, nice! dang, then he scrapped that perfectly good ticket.... well, only 100 glimmer i guess...

Rubenov

I would imagine that's due to new players coming in and not knowing about the mechanics of the fight.

TP-DK

i'm thinking not....

If you had a passage from last week it will turn into a new one after the reset.

I had one last week with about 5 wins on, and after reset it turned into a passage with zero wins.

>.>

<.<

>.>

<.<

can't tell if kidding...

Why would I be kidding? It's by far the best exotic for that fight.

It returns all missing bullets to the mag. When you shoot the detain shield, even tho you're doing damage, it counts as a miss, so the bullet comes back to the mag. You basically don't run out of heavy ammo at all, and you take down shields in 3 seconds with it.

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSC0iygoC-o

X-Frame

Depending on the perks, Swarm might be. Same RoF/Impact as Thunderlord, it's a beast with Field Scout (60 mag).

Gotcha. No to Field Scout, mine has Rangefinder and Crowd Control so it's great for PvP. I also have the vendor version.

No on the hand cannons as long as you acquire a Jewel. Same archetype but better stats + more aim assist.

You helped me get 2 Jewels so I guess I'm set there! Especially once I get a Fatebringer. Thanks, I was just curious.

Looking forward to more ToO with you this weekend!

lt519

I would imagine that's due to new players coming in and not knowing about the mechanics of the fight.

It was worse with TDB when people were so used to cheesing the bridge and thrall section that when it was fixed you had max level 32's completely incapable of beating the raid.

That's why I tried stick around and tried to help them. It was the same mistakes over and over. No matter how many times I told them. They kept making the same mistakes.

lt519

Why would I be kidding? It's by far the best exotic for that fight.

It returns all missing bullets to the mag. When you shoot the detain shield, even tho you're doing damage, it counts as a miss, so the bullet comes back to the mag. You basically don't run out of heavy ammo at all, and you take down shields in 3 seconds with it.

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSC0iygoC-o

Icebreaker does the same thing, recharging ammo, 6 rounds takes down all the shields. Sounds like noone else but our team tried that strat. I did like it because then you could clear the adds super easily with Rockets. Invective strat was the same as well, hear of that even less.

PuMa

Widow's Court!

UkhHIZ37IDRGo.gif

Yay for no Anomaly.

BondFancy

Let me know if u want me to carry u through Trials again this week lol.

Edit: Top of the page! Here's a sample of my play style. Any comments or critiques appreciated:

tumblr_n5d8fuuHel1twie7bo1_500.gif
Haha believe me I will! We kicked so much ass last weekend I decided I'd take a weekend getaway to the beach to let some other people get 9-0 :p Be back Sunday night lol! Ruin wings are OP in ToO
Joking, I did actually use them in ToO *facepalm*

Dunlop

Can Gjallarhorn or Fatebringer drop "in the wild" or do you have to run the specific raids?

I took a huge break from the game and recognise I must have them :)

Anastasis

I'm so bad at PvP (getting slightly better) but I want to team up with a couple of people in ToO, stream it, and just keep saying "That's a wipe" as soon as one of us dies.

Top Bottom