• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

RdN

Widow's Court is a terrible choice for a 3vs3 mode...

Those who enjoy snipers are going to be very happy, though.

noomi

Widows Court eh? Well looks like snipers and thorns then.

This is one of my favorite maps though, it's awesome in crucible.

its like bungie doesn't understand their own maps

iron banner has maps too small for control and now trials has too big map for 3v3

smh

Rubenov

Once again, a good scout like Vision of Confluence will dominate both Thorns and snipers on that map. I've played plenty of games in that map.

noomi

I bet a lot of the matches this week are going to be camping snipers with overtime coming into play quite a bit.

Hawkian/Rasengas, do you guys have any desire to attempt Skolas tonight? I got my Spear to 365. Fell asleep super early last night and didn't play any Destiny.

If not I am determined to finish that bastard off and will be perusing this thread for any takers around 7-8PM EST.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Looking for two good players for trials. Just trying to get the armor, nothing fancy.

And please, if you haven't played trials before and have no idea what to do, please say so. I do not want a repeat of last week...

PSN: El_Bombastico

I know it's the coolest, but I'm struggling with its utility. Clearly pointless for PVP. For PVE, sounds good but is it worth sacrificing invisibility and Don't Touch Me?

I love the idea of it for strikes or patrol but what else?

Looking for two good players for trials. Just trying to get the armor, nothing fancy.

And please, if you haven't played trials before and have no idea what to do, please say so. I do not want a repeat of last week...

PSN: El_Bombastico

We have 2, sent you a party invite.

MechDX

Really need some Xbox One players to do some raids/nightfall with. I need etheric light radiant shards and of course the chances for better armor and weapons.

I quit the game for 5 months because none of my friends were really that into it and I could not level up. Now when I come back they are all into it but are all maxed and just laugh at the thought of doing raids. Tag is DX if anyone has groups that do these raids and can help. I have level 32 Titan and Warlock

nOoblet16

So just played it and man this is a BAD BAD BAD map for Trials.

Low visibility, too big, too open. the cap points seems to favour the team that spawns near the Church as it's right next to the Church which is next to the spawn point. And cap point is important because matches in this game will go long !

I am not going to bother this week on all three characters, hell I might not even bother with Mercury this week.

nOoblet16

Widow's Court is a terrible choice for a 3vs3 mode...

Those who enjoy snipers are going to be very happy, though.

It's not good even for that, relatively low visibility (atleast the day time version due to fog) and too many variables as in too many places where the snipers can be. It can be rushed but because the map is so huge you could just go on a goose chase....unless the other team wants to engage as well

I know it's the coolest, but I'm struggling with its utility. Clearly pointless for PVP. For PVE, sounds good but is it worth sacrificing invisibility and Don't Touch Me?

I generally prefer gunslinger, and it's my favorite gunslinger exotic. Just use it to destroy anything with a yellow bar. Unless I'm in a raid or PoE, I don't really need the invisibility.

Anyone for a PoE 34? Got to finish it on my Titan.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

I generally prefer gunslinger, and it's my favorite gunslinger exotic. Just use it to destroy anything with a yellow bar. Unless I'm in a raid or PoE, I don't really need the invisibility.

Anyone for a PoE 34? Got to finish it on my Titan.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Aye. My titan as well.

Sent FR. RadicalVelocity

EL CUCO

I think I might pull out Messenger or Scholar and play the range game for Widows Court.

Maybe I'll finally Ascend VoC.

Ugh. Anxiety building. Can't wait to get home and give it a run.

hydruxo

Only time I ever use Don't Touch Me is during the Abyss in CE, Nighthawk has way more utility IMO. It's a nice extra DPS boost and it's helpful when you need to take down a yellow bar enemy quick but you're reloading/out of ammo.

Any train I could join later tonight? Haven't been to mercury once. I'm not terrible at pvp. Just haven't had time to truly dedicate to going 9-0.

Around 11pm EST.

zewone

Widow's Court should be interesting.

I'm not very familiar with it as I've only played a few times, but it doesn't matter.

Skills overcome map layout knowledge any day of the week.

That map for ToO is really big for 3vs3 maybe for Clash but it incentives to play in defense unless you have a pretty good push team and survive

Rubenov

I think I might pull out Messenger or Scholar and play the range game for Widows Court.

Maybe I'll finally Ascend VoC.

Ugh. Anxiety building. Can't wait to get home and give it a run.

With a non-auto scout rifle you have to continuously aim and readjust, and fire. VoC saves you some time on the readjusting as you can see your shots' direction... once snipers start getting hit it will be very difficult for them to aim at your head, even with the Unflinching perk.

Rubenov

Widow's Court should be interesting.

I'm not very familiar with it as I've only played a few times, but it doesn't matter.

Skills overcome map layout knowledge any day of the week.

Zewone, do you want to set a time for trials today? I should be able to start on or about 530 EST

Top Bottom