• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Can Gjallarhorn or Fatebringer drop "in the wild" or do you have to run the specific raids?

I took a huge break from the game and recognise I must have them :)

Gjallarhorn can drop on raids, crucible, nightfall or decoded from legendary heavy weapon engrams.

Fatebringer comes only as a drop from the Templar encounter on hard Vault of Glass raid.

Omni

Let's just see how it goes first.

I don't see why that's necessary. I already know what it's going to be like. And Goth's stream isn't exactly changing anything.

Honestly I'd have preferred them to keep Mercury on rotation every week.

Iceman829

Haha believe me I will! We kicked so much ass last weekend I decided I'd take a weekend getaway to the beach to let some other people get 9-0 :p Be back Sunday night lol! Ruin wings are OP in ToO
Joking, I did actually use them in ToO *facepalm*

It's all about that strength gear. If you can reach 800 Strength your super turns you into Brock Lesnar for the remainder of the match

doomquake

id be fine with this even if the lower tier gear couldnt get new perks. just increasing damage values would be huge
I think it should be possible since we already have the ability to reroll perks with the gunsmith. So the code is there more or less.

Lmaooooo Widow's Court.

Bungie: "Get fucked guys who hated sniping on Pantheon last week!".

I bet it kinda feels like a Rainbow Six map in 3v3. I can see teams who are down one getting into some good hiding spots.

Daemul

What's the map today lads? All I want is for the map not to be Anomaly and not to be outrageously large for 3v3 as something like Widow's Court, any of these type of maps would see me bail ToO for this weekend.

Daemul

.......yeah. It's that.

Widow's Court :p

It's Widows Court. -_- I'm out.

160.gif

Actually while sniping seems like the obvious tactic on a map this big and open, I can see Blink shotties being real annoying on this map too. At least Pantheon had the 3 lanes making it a little harder for them to get closer without a team knowing. WC has soooo much cover that a group of aggressive Bladedancers or Voidwalkers probably could get close without much effort and ruin the day of anyone playing the long game. Tbh depending on how my sniping game is this weekend I might take this route. Had enough of that LDR/Spear/Humility business last week.

lt519

Haha the skill level in ToO is going to be astronomical this week. Iron Banner + casuals wanting nothing to do with snipers is going to make it real tough.

E92 M3

Man, which person at Bungie decided that 3v3 will be fun on that big ass map. Should be only small maps for quick exciting combat.

Any Trails trains going on? Hopefully I'll do a little better this week now I have a level Last Word and have been doing well for myself in solo IB.

PSN is TheMostHumanAI

nOoblet16

Goes to reef hoping for my Queenbreaker to be ready...I see nothing. Still end up going to Variks

Variks: "You take what you want"

:|

Namikaze1

The stream audio doesn't match anything with what's being show. Stream shows him at the reef. Audio is of them facing a team. Refreshing fixed that.

noomi

Played two matches during my lunch break, and the lag is still definitely present.

If it's going to be like that this weekend, I will be skipping ToO and saving my passage coins. As much as I want that solar hand cannon, I'm not dealing with lag like this to get it.

Shiiieeeeet.

The Sons of Mithras are gearing up right now for ToO, join us at Robinson's stream or mine at: twitch.tv/shijierui

We all never played this map before, gonna be interesting to see how this turns out.

Top Bottom