• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

SkylineRKR

Some of the drops are uniquely attractive. Efreideet's Spear is insanely high impact l, more so than any re rollable Vendor sniper having one with Field Scout in each element is a huge asset to your PvE load outs.

The shotgun, Felwinter's Lie, is infamous for its ridiculous impact. There are some new randomly dropped contenders like the Matador but a properly rolled Felwinter's is a beautiful sight.

The Scout Rifle used to be amazing because the stock roll was Outlaw+Firefly on a high impact type. Unique in that regard. That work combo is now impossible so it's just a nice high impact scout.

The Rocket Launcher is also great in that it has Admonisher-level blast radius without sacrificing so much velocity. Rolled to the right perks it can handily outclass Vendor RLs.

The Hand Cannon fires too slow, Auto Rifle and Pulse don't have enough impact imo. Never used the Fusion so I can't comment on it.

Overall, they're great weapons and worth owning.

Perun's Fire, the Fusion Rifle, is rather good. I think its charge speed matches Light of the Abyss if you roll Accel Coils. Its impact is higher though. Actually, the vendor version is a beast.

The AR is the biggest joke ever. I just got my second one and dismantled it right away. Its the worst AR in the game imo. Timur's Lash is absolutely great for PvE (with outlaw, crowd control and field scout), but for PvP its just bad. I tried it with spray n play, luck in the chamber etc but its just shit.

Lima

His map is the easiest ToO so far. Dudes just try to sit back with snipers and final round. We just rush them down with shotguns and TLW. Dudes are so helpless.

Deku Tree

Always sweaty lol

Seems like there are a lot more full 9-0 emblem teams right now from switching between a few twitch streams than other times that I was watching. And more streamers seem to be getting into sweaty matches instead of just steam rolling than when I was watching last weekend.

9-0 again. This map was surprisingly easier than Pantheon. Don't care what anyone says, Titan gear looks sexy af.

CGwkIxhVAAA1S87.jpg:large

The only thing I don't like about the ToO gear is that almost all of it has logos on it, like it's Polo or something.

That's why the hunter chest is so cool, though.

GhaleonEB

Scored a legendary engram off a Dragon strike, then rerolled the shotgun that came from it a few times. My first void shotgun is a 4th Horseman junior.

CGwlsp8UAAAbgcL.jpg

Now my Titan has one shotgun with each burn. This battle station is slowly getting fully armed.

I'm working on the defender subclass as of last night. It's a huge change in mentality, going from self preservation to trying to help the team, but it's been more enjoyable than I anticipated.

Top Bottom