• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

E92 M3

My friends are banging out 9-0s like nothing while I'm stuck at work. I'm so taking a vacation for Comet....ergh The Taken King.

EL CUCO

TripleWRECK putting in work with TLW. Sniper might be all you need for the long range engagements.

Ideally, you'd want to get close anyways to prevent the rez. Scout+Shotty or HC/PR+Snipe seems to be enough

What makes it awful? Haven't played yet, but I feel it's a solid choice, at least the best choice out of the 3 maps we've played so far.

Personally, I enjoyed it a lot, much better than Pantheon. Didn't really have a problem with snipers since there are multiple ways to flank.

Only thing that sucks, I didn't know callouts for it. Most of the time I just said: left, mid, right, and Church.

t0rment

does anyone know if ascending an armor that's not fully leveled up will still bring the light to 42? or do i still need to fill all the bubbles with shards?

Trace

Banned
does anyone know if ascending an armor that's not fully leveled up will still bring the light to 42? or do i still need to fill all the bubbles with shards?

Still need to fill all the bubbles.

Anyone doing IB let me know, haven't done any this week yet.

well, it's huge

Mostly that it's too big. I don't enjoy cat-and-mouse maps like this.
Oh ok. Yeah I actually like the size of it.
Personally, I enjoyed it a lot, much better than Pantheon. Didn't really have a problem with snipers since there are multiple ways to flank.

Only thing that sucks, I didn't know callouts for it. Most of the time I just said: left, mid, right, and Church.
Yeah I like that I be able to rush really hard and not necessarily worry about being sniped.

RdN

Nice day so far. Got the Purifier Robes on my 2nd engram with a pretty nice roll, and got to level 4 on Iron Banner to get that sweet new Hunter cloak.

Now I'm debating if I should try for rank 5. I'm already drowning in Etheric Light and I have the superior Gheleon's Demise from the past IB event.

Zocano

I'd be down to join for this if there's room. Either after this daily Rumble match or the next one depending on when you're ready?

Sorry, Border and LawyerCop were first up ):

If you need to run it, I'd be happy to go again since I might not get the cipher on the first time.

Falifax

Just solo'd Crota on my newly created Titan and got the Blackhammer on her first run, despite clearing this raid at least 50 times on my other characters.

Seriously, how does this game even work.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sorry, Border and LawyerCop were first up ):

If you need to run it, I'd be happy to go again since I might not get the cipher on the first time.

no worries, the gettin's good right now
CGwwUaUUIAAZXbv.jpg
I needa run it on my warlock sometime, yeah.

lt519

What's the consensus on which hand cannon is better?

Six Dreg Pride II (from Skolas)
Jewel of Osiris (Adept) (from ToO)

I think both have solar burn if you get the adept Jewel. I have the Six Dreg Pride but doing ToO is going to depend on whether Jewel is worth it.

SkylineRKR

Might have found the best legendary Heavy Machine gun out there.

BTRD-345. Its fucking powerful and is stable to boot. I have smart drift control, casket mag and Rangefinder on it. But without casket its already 46 shots.

Shoots like Thunderlord but with maxed stability. Reload is really poor. I also have a perfect Jolder but you have to put field scout on it to make it useful, for this baby its not required and you can max stability or range instead.

Qwell

Just solo'd Crota on my newly created Titan and got the Blackhammer on her first run, despite clearing this raid at least 50 times on my other characters.

Seriously, how does this game even work.
Doh, I just realized this is something I need to do now that I have lvl 34 characters, love doing old content with newly leveled characters to see how much I can smash it.

Not that I need anything from Crota, but it seems like a fun raid to do that with.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
PuMa which PoE are you looking for?
What's the consensus on which hand cannon is better?

Six Dreg Pride II (from Skolas)
Jewel of Osiris (Adept) (from ToO)

I think both have solar burn if you get the adept Jewel. I have the Six Dreg Pride but doing ToO is going to depend on whether Jewel is worth it.
The element you receive is random.

lt519

PuMa which PoE are you looking for?

The element you receive is random.

Ah really, got lucky with the solar Six Dreg Pride II then! Just looking at base stats they have the same impact but looks like Jewel has more range but less stability. With hand loaded Six Dreg can match the range. Aim assist is better on Jewel by 10 and the recoil is 30 better. Seems each's perks are beneficial for PvE and PvP respectively.

Too bad my Six Dreg came with the shitty Shank burn roll. Maybe there will be a giant Shank boss one day.

nOoblet16

As Bravo team it's hilarious how quickly and easily you can get to Alpha team's heavy and set up shop there...and how out in the open it is compared to Bravo team's heavy which is hidden and far away for Alpha to reach.

Top Bottom