• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Disker

Damn why do i even bother with MP, the connection is always a mess on IB. I just lost 7 times in a row....... Always 2 red bar guys on each team. And 6 vs 6 on small maps (idk the names) is always a clusterfuck.

Yesterday i had 2 lag-free matches and guess what? I won with 35/8 and 23/2......
Destiny is really frustrating when it comes to this.

I just want some IB armour and have fun getting it, i don't mind losing, but i don't like shooting people so that a pop-up will tell me 4 seconds later that i made a kill.

Noomi, Shiki and I were one win away from Mercury and we got defeated by a group of red bars. Lag is the true victor.

We were doing great and learning where to move in the process but damm the Church spawn is in great disadvantage against courtyard spawn.

tumblr_inline_n9je8gPYcX1qgec42.jpg

I just got my Titan to 20 and came to the horrible realisation that I need to grind out rep again. Is there anything I can do beyond buying an armour piece from the PoE vendor each week?

RemiLP

Can you get gear that gives you 100% intelect and discipline? Got 93 and 100 on my pvp gear, wondering if i should assend the the 2 parts that are 36 light so that i csn get to 34 with it, or look for better gear first.

Ken

Can you get gear that gives you 100% intelect and discipline? Got 93 and 100 on my pvp gear, wondering if i should assend the the 2 parts that are 36 light so that i csn get to 34 with it, or look for better gear first.

Yeah ascension will get you the 100% in both.

Nori Chan

Purifier Robes are so dumb in PvP, especially in Trials. I put them on when I have my super and rush hard with TLW and a shotgun. Try to take one out and die, rez and they are blind. High fives for everyone. Love it.

Loool I remember the one earlier where we panicked and the guy didn't kill us

patchday

I just got my Titan to 20 and came to the horrible realisation that I need to grind out rep again. Is there anything I can do beyond buying an armour piece from the PoE vendor each week?

you didn't have those crucible/vanguard +rep consumables? I had like +10 of each. If you played pre-HoW each time you ranked up in crucible/vanguard you got a consumable item. I stored all of them

you didn't have those crucible/vanguard +rep consumables? I had like +10 of each. If you played pre-HoW each time you ranked up in crucible/vanguard you got a consumable item. I stored all of them

Damn, I only played for a month or so before HoW dropped and I didn't think to save them for a new character. Great idea though.

patchday

Damn, I only played for a month or so before HoW dropped and I didn't think to save them for a new character. Great idea though.

yeah my brand new warlock dinged 34 so fast. Granted I already had a suit of armor vaulted but the Crucible marks came in handy for some better gauntlets and a head piece

edit- the commendations made me very close to rank 2 plus I played Crucible to level up along with the required missions to complete the story

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I don't have any exotic chests, so I'm bout to pray to RNGesus myself. Wish me luck!

Top Bottom