• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Toddler

So has anyone lost weapons for no reason before?

I put my multi tool in the vault, and lost my icebreaker and a few other weapons as well.

todd360

AkHi0cK.jpg

My hyper lethal hunter.

XenoRaven

If you think about it, it doesn't really matter if you're drunk and operating a train. I mean it's not like you have to steer. You just start and stop.

After 4 Mercury trips today, the competition level seems to have taken a nose dive since last week. Maybe a lot of people doing Banner? When I checked earlier, I had 42 friends in IB and only 11 in ToO, which was interesting. Maybe it's just small sample size.

Since I already got my people there, I'm happy to help more folks this weekend, especially anyone who's never been to Mercury should get top priority. Stable said he could help more too but doesn't want to get too burned out. Widow's Court is a great map though, a million times better than Pastrami Palace last week.

blackjaw

After 4 Mercury trips today, the competition level seems to have taken a nose dive since last week. Maybe a lot of people doing Banner? When I checked earlier, I had 42 friends in IB and only 11 in ToO, which was interesting. Maybe it's just small sample size.

Since I already got my people there, I'm happy to help more folks this weekend, especially anyone who's never been to Mercury should get top priority. Stable said he could help more too but doesn't want to get too burned out. Widow's Court is a great map though, a million times better than Pastrami Palace last week.

I've still yet to get to Mercury, would love to ride the driz train...every time my name comes up with stable or Zoba I'm out with the wife/kid

Just to taste the Mercury sun once

phen0m24

this is me waving

tried to invite you to our IB tonight but I guess you were playing with those popular people :p

Got an Ill Will, the stats on this thing are insane.

Rolled one with Sure Shot IS, Luck in the Chamber, Final Round and the stability perk that lowers magazine size to 5 (so 40% of the mag does 112 crit shot instead of 91). The range perk would've been better but honestly the slooooow RoF makes it unusable in Crucible to me. I don't even love my Timur's w/ Field Scout for PvE, just feels so sluggish when I'm used to FB.

E92 M3

Nice Friday - did 9-0 on two characters and a bunch of IB. I actually like Widow's Peak a lot more than I thought. In fact I thought it would be shit garbage.

I've still yet to get to Mercury, would love to ride the driz train...every time my name comes up with stable or Zoba I'm out with the wife/kid

Just to taste the Mercury sun once

this is me waving

tried to invite you to our IB tonight but I guess you were playing with those popular people :p

For sure, hopefully I can corral another experienced player whether it's Unstable or someone else, and we can find a good time. Mercury is a really cool place, I love the idea of it and the actual execution is also spot on. But it's not as big of a deal when you've already been there so it'd be great to get some new folks a trip if we can.

@Colonel: yeah sorry buddy, I've been missing out on all the Fun Run action recently :-/. They were doing a few NM Crot kills to try and get Unstable a Bhammer then we were gonna fire up some IB. I assume you'll be fast asleep soon but definitely sometime this weekend we'll coordinate some form of PvP action!

P44

I'd love a trip if possible. Had plenty of 8's just need that perfect run.

blackjaw

For sure, hopefully I can corral another experienced player whether it's Unstable or someone else, and we can find a good time. Mercury is a really cool place, I love the idea of it and the actual execution is also spot on. But it's not as big of a deal when you've already been there so it'd be great to get some new folks a trip if we can.

@Colonel: yeah sorry buddy, I've been missing out on all the Fun Run action recently :-/. They were doing a few NM Crot kills to try and get Unstable a Bhammer then we were gonna fire up some IB. I assume you'll be fast asleep soon but definitely sometime this weekend we'll coordinate some form of PvP action!

Appreciate it man.

OkayRene

I'd love to get to mercury if you're available to help me!

It's all about the 6 person content. IB has been very refreshing and is scratching that itch.

I've been to mercury the first week, so put me down as someone that just wants to see you in pvp action and have some fun. If you need a scrub for a warm up round or to try some new things without pressure.

Driz you want to join me and Jigga for Trials?

I'm a little worn on ToO right now and don't want to overdo it but definitely happy to help either later tonight or sometime this weekend. I'm offline now but will be back soon and around for a while after that.

Top Bottom