• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

nOoblet16

LGH has the same base AA as Ice Breaker (50), also sitting below the rest of the listed. LGH can go higher with perks and scopes though, unlike everything else except Her Benevolence (same re roll tree + slightly higher base AA).

Her benovelance has 40 aim assist compared to 50 of LGH. There are only two guns in the entire game with a higher base aim assist than LGH, Longbow (not available anymore) and Shadow of veils.

And LGH can be rerolled to get Hidden Hand and shortgaze putting it's aim assist way above Icebreaker and slightly above Her benovelance. Plus, it doesn't recoil like a bitch...and it's possible to two shot with it.

Bungie is looking for players for user research.

Bungie.net said:
Developing video games requires an intimate understanding of the mind of a gamer. Now we are asking you, our community, to officially put your names on the list of those willing to lend a helping hand. Service requires only a valid email address. In exchange, we're offering you the unique opportunity to help us continue making improvements to features, and online community... and the potential to help us shape our glorious future.
Not all who enlist will be selected. But hundreds of thousands of gamers from all regions and territories around the world will be needed before all is said and done. March with us, and together, we will bask in the glory of world domination.

Potential Missions Include:
  • Playtests and Usability Testing at Bungie
  • Surveys on game playing habits
https://www.bungie.net/en-us/View/bungie/userresearch/index

Gotta love those teams who empty their Spears in the first few seconds of every round...I have not been asking for any nerfs up until now but this Final Round thing is getting crazy.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Hey guys, I skipped the first expansion but I'm interested in trying out the new one. Can I just not buy the first and skip it completely? Or do I have to have it to get expansion #2?

ocean

Banned
LGH can be rerolled to get Hidden Hand and shortgaze putting it's aim assist way above Icebreaker. Plus, it doesn't recoil like a bitch...and it's possible to two shot with it.
Yeah, I never suggested IB was better or worse than anything. I responded to a post saying IB has great aim assist by listing the few snipers that have even higher base Aim Assist. LGH isn't one of them, which is why I didn't mention it. I made no comparisons between them.

Out of the currently obtainable and re rollable snipers, Her Benevolence has the highest base aim assist, followed by LGH. HB has better impact, LGH fires more quickly. I have both with Hidden Hand and Unflinching, both are top notch.

nOoblet16

Yeah, I never suggested IB was better or worse than anything. I responded to a post saying IB has great aim assist by listing the few snipers that have even higher base Aim Assist. LGH isn't one of them, which is why I didn't mention it. I made no comparisons between them.

Out of the currently obtainable and re rollable snipers, Her Benevolence has the highest base aim assist, followed by LGH. HB has better impact, LGH fires more quickly. I have both with Hidden Hand and Unflinching, both are top notch.
Her Benevolence has 40 base aim assist compared to 50 of LGH.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...sniper_rifle_and_reforging_tier_list_for_pvp/

Only guns with more base aim assist are Longbow synthesis (not available anymore) and Shadow of Veils (can't re roll)

Anyone know exactly how the alt buff works in IB? I have one guy rank 3 and when I play on my alts once they hit rank 2 I'm not getting double rep anymore. For instance I turned in the 200 rep bounty and got 700 something rep when I was rank one. Then at rank 2 I turned in a bounty and only got 212 rep instead of 424.

Deku Tree

Is there any guide for reading the radar in Destiny particularly in PvP?

I have been watching streams and listening to call outs and asking people who I play with stuff and learning a lot. But it feels like other people can get a lot more information from looking at the radar than I do... Just learned the other day that if someone is crouching then the radar blinks... and you can see the difference between one and two people... and it seems like there is all the subtle things you can know just by looking at the radar that I don't know about.

rNilla

I think i've had my fill of House of Wolves. I expected to continue chasing after some of the gear, but I don't really have the desire anymore. There's so much stuff to spread my attention between every week but no captivating reason to log on and do so. I imagine it'd be a different story if i had the time; i really want to continue helping people through the content. But the more I play it, the more boring it gets.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a burnout, although I've definitely exhausted the glimmer of the expansion. I'm just going to wait and see what Bungie reveals at E3.
This is basically how I've felt since Week 2 of HoW. Trials is a bit too much for me and Prison is not fun or rewarding enough to run regularly. As always DGAF keeps me around and I am having fun in Iron Banner having not played it much since its second showing.

noomi

Uhm.... I had a bounty to complete Will of Crota (exterminate omnigul), I did the weekly.... and it didn't complete...what?

Is there any guide for reading the radar in Destiny particularly in PvP?

I have been watching streams and listening to call outs and asking people who I play with stuff and learning a lot. But it feels like other people can get a lot more information from looking at the radar than I do... Just learned the other day that if someone is crouching then the radar blinks... and you can see the difference between one and two people... and it seems like there is all the subtle things you can know just by looking at the radar that I don't know about.

that's basically it. it blinks brighter if an enemy is close to you or on the same elevation. if they're above or below you, it'll fade out. and if a player is crouching, they only ping the radar every few seconds. bladedancer camo is supposed to take you off radar completely, but they still appear to show up periodically (not sure if it's bugged).

This is basically how I've felt since Week 2 of HoW. Trials is a bit too much for me and Prison is not fun or rewarding enough to run regularly. As always DGAF keeps me around and I am having fun in Iron Banner having not played it much since its second showing.

i honestly just want to run raiding parties again but they're old news now.

Alright got the void Jewel, a Jewel for every NF burn now. Had to work hard for the second Mercury rub while trying to dodge those final rounds but we did it :) Good job guys!

Top Bottom