• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

P44

I feel like Thorn et al is hurting my ability to get better with gunplay. What's semi-decent (i.e I wont get destroyed) but not faceroll easy to use?

Definity

I've had fun in IB this time but the lag is real. Would love to jump on ToO team too but my schedule never seems to sync up when others are playing. :/

E92 M3

That's right! I forgot about that slide leak.

I can only guess it will be $40 and part of the Destiny Year One Edition that will have TDB, HoW and Comet

I'm kinda worried a Hige Ship as a patrol area is going to be smaller than any of the others.

I am curious about how we're getting on this Hive ship lol.

I don't see it being a $60 release, it better have some amazing content if it does. There are some great games coming out this fall, so for me it's make or break. If it's good, I'll purchase it and the season pass. If not, well I'll probably just wait for Destiny 2.

Honestly, for the amount of value I'm getting from Destiny (play everyday since launch) I'd pay $60.

Nuszka

I'll be very disappointed if Comet doesn't include a new area and just reuses the same shit...because if it does then you can be assured that we won't get anything until Destiny 2 next year.

Thats my worry as well. I think Bungie might reintroduce Destiny again as an upgraded game with all dlc + taken king which in my opinion might be the size of content we just received. Tbh though i will get it no matter what, as i love this game so much. For me make or break will be introduction of microtransactions, hope it will never happen, but sometimes i think everything Bungie does just leads to it.

Hey you ever get to finishing that card yesterday, make it to 9-0?

Sadly we got to 9-1 with that card, we lost the last game with 5-4 by losing the flag. After that we went to Mercury twice, barely made it. Faced a couple of teams that fully depended on their final round. Currently, I'm sitting on a 6-0 ticket. Thanks for watching the stream most of the time!

Hi-tekk

Neo Member
Not sure if it's a placebo effect or not, but does anyone feel the damage or effectiveness for the Vex has been reduced at all since the Fusion rifle update this week? Also starting to realize that if you aren't good with sniping in ToO, you arent going to win much. Also, just got The Last Word and Hawkmoon. Which one should I level up first?

2real4tv

Not sure if it's a placebo effect or not, but does anyone feel the damage or effectiveness for the Vex has been reduced at all since the Fusion rifle update this week? Also starting to realize that if you aren't good with sniping in ToO, you arent going to win much. Also, just got The Last Word and Hawkmoon. Which one should I level up first?
Dunno iam wrecking with the vex

gatti-man

May I ask what you mean by "cliquish"? When I did play a lot I try to play with different people thus I have ~500 DGAF on my friends list. I always tried my best to make new people feel welcome as best I can. I even still lurk and post somewhat often even though my play time has been reduce a great deal. Nonetheless it's important to make everyone feel welcome and they have a place and home here IMO.

It's the same people always playing with each other and if you try and get in a normal rotation the door is closed. When I've played with gaffers it's always been great but there is definitely cliques. I've been on destiny since day one. Just sharing my experience.

I gotta say this looks pretty awesome, full ToO gear.

z9Z73b3h.jpg

hard to argue with this look!

BokehKing

Banned
It's the same people always playing with each other and if you try and get in a normal rotation the door is closed. When I've played with gaffers it's always been great but there is definitely cliques. I've been on destiny since day one. Just sharing my experience.
I use to feel that way, but that's just people who play together all the time, know each other's schedules ect ect, you got to form/find a clique of people that play around the same time you do. I would love to find people who I can just sign on and join up on them whenever they are online, but that's tough. Being in a relationship has made it tougher, but that doesn't stop me from posting until I find someone to play with.

Rather a gaffer than a lfg person anyday

Namikaze1

Voidfang Vestments and Axion bolts is amazing; I love watching the orb chase them halfway across the map only to die.
I'm going with the Ram. So many people thought they one-shotted me with their shotguns in today's crucible daily. So many died to my Judgement VI with Full Auto and LitC. So many...

Must not let the power get into my head!

Went 8-2 on my Hunter just now. Got the gloves. Still need helmet, legs, and chest. .

Hoping to run Trials on my Warlock later for at least 5 wins.

phen0m24

gatti where are you geographically?

I'm in NJ, add me if you like - like meeting new folks

PSN ColonelOCorn

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Still need to do two more Trials run. Waiting on a group forming but in the mean time anyone up for hard Crota x3 and atheon kill x3?

Bout to team up with the Colonel for some IB. Anyone is welcome to join, just jump in the party for now and we'll start up soon. PSN = grimlock33

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We need one more then.

Unless someone has Crota check we'll have to do one full run to get checks. No big deal nowadays. I have gorgons so we're set there.

Top Bottom