• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Guess this is what happens when everyone else is playing IB or ToO.

is9B9pT.png

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey, no hangover. Must be the Tempered buff.

I wanna do a quick Nightfall, starting up right now.

Anyone want in? Post PSN or just join Hawkian, fireteam open.

Dunk#7

Anybody up for ToO?

Went 8-1 yesterday after getting to 9-0 the first two weeks. Frustrating

I already have everything from Brother Vance so 9-0 is my only goal. Want the void scout rifle badly

GlamFM

Banned
Anybody up for ToO?

I already have everything from Brother Vance so 9-0 is my only goal. Want the void scout rifle badly

I would, but I'm probably not good enough and would just ruin your flawless attempt.

Nori Chan

What am I looking for in a Matador 64?

I got aggressive ballistics, reinforced barrel, shot package, and grenadier. What's the second perk I should be going for?

Pong!

Neo Member
Boguester/Driz, once again thanks for dragging my old ass through PoE 35! You are truly the man, got my Elder Cipher too!

I know there's not much I can help you with, but feel free to call on me anytime.

I give up on trying to get Purifier Robes. I've done 15+ engrams and not a thing other than enough Armentariums and Lucky Raspberry to last a lifetime. Its also annoying considering it is a 1 in 8 chance. Not great, not horrible.

My luck with engrams has been brutal since HoW came out. I've done 15+ every week for the new items and have struck out on all hunter exotics. Only ones I have received from engrams are The Ram and Eternal Warrior. I'm basically out of shards and energy now. Rahool and his buddy are bastards. :(

It took me 23 engrams to get the ram 2 weeks ago. Took 13 engrams to get purifier robes this week.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Damn these are cool modifiers. Sorry I'm not on mic for the moment guys, but I know this strike like the back of my hand

edit: annnd killed myself with a lightning grenade

Anybody up for ToO?

We would love to join, but keep in mind that we are moderate PvPers (no MLG pros here)

Palocca

Anybody up for ToO?

I'd be down to join you. PSN: theFLYINGPIGEON

Future

I don't know if there is something wrong with my setup and I'm not the best PvP player but it feels like when I play I'm always trading shotgun kills even when I clearly shoot first or otherwise for some (laggy?) reason my shot doesn't even register and then I just get killed. Or I fire seven thorn shots directly into the other player and they don't register but then I am the one getting killed.

How do people play PvP to compensate for the horrible lag and huge kill trading window?

I guess I should try to learn how to snipe...

Oddly I don't mind this. Makes shotguns a bit risky because two characters have instant death potential right next to each other. Trades are more common with a cqc combat style

Of course I say that as a hunter that loves to snipe and get annoyed at blink / slide shotgunners :p

Anyone want to do PoE 35? Did it on my Titan this week. I just need a couple runs on my hunter and warlock. I got the lowly Praedyths Revenge, Corrective Measure, and Word of Crota at 365 but it's still doable. PSN kortez1981.

X-Frame

What am I looking for in a Matador 64?

I got aggressive ballistics, reinforced barrel, shot package, and grenadier. What's the second perk I should be going for?

You have the "mandatory" 3 perks. The last perk is mostly a bonus so if you don't want to waste motes Grenadier is more than fine. It seems the top tier last perk would be Final Round, Luck in the Chamber, or Kneepads -- but Grenadier is probably the next tier down.

Personally, I would keep that and just wait for another Matador or Party Crasher to drop for you to try for a better roll.

todd360

When do you wanna run PoE 35? I'm on all day though I'll be in Witcher.

I think I'd like to do another 9-0 run first and then PoE 35 after. I still don't know what time yet. I still got to eat lunch and mow the grass and take a shower. It is still hours away.

Also I'm at over 16 days of play time with no Ghorn.

Top Bottom