• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No Nighthawk hits about as hard as a can of beans being thrown to Atheon.

Variks just gave me my last cipher so I'm up to help others in any POE. Also some trials but waiting on a group.

Marvel

could never
Gutz, that jiff... that jiff is most disturbing, I hoped to never lay eyes on it ever again.

Anybody fancy some Atheon or Crota?

Waiting for takeaway to arrive, would love to do Crota tonight with some people. Been itching do that all day but slot was full.

Rubenov

No Nighthawk hits about as hard as a can of beans being thrown to Atheon.

Variks just gave me my last cipher so I'm up to help others in any POE. Also some trials but waiting on a group.

I can help... have 1 more. We're finishing a bit of IB now

What are the activities that drop Gjallarhorns?

☑ Nightfall
☑ VoG
☑ Crota
◻ ??

I'm fairly sure they can drop anytime an exotic can drop (like at the end of a crucible match), but those are probably your highest chances. That reminds me, maybe I should finally try Crota. I wonder if I can get a LFG group to admit a 34 with zero Crota experience.

Gutz, that jiff... that jiff is most disturbing, I hoped to never lay eyes on it ever again.

Waiting for takeaway to arrive, would love to do Crota tonight with some people. Been itching do that all day but slot was full.

Here I'm wondering what the source is. I need to hear what they are saying.

The milking will be on hold until you have dealt with the ice cream truck driver, stolen all of his sprinkles, and completed subjugation of your new neighbors.

Edit: Top get!

WOf3XlSeHJuZW.gif

lol what is this? And where can I find the full video?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Oh, can't do it... playing with a buddy. Thought it was just you :O

Edit: I meant I have one more with me on original post sorry for the confusion.

We can still do it. I have another run after this I can do with Breezy. No big deal.

As someone who traditionally sucks with a sniper and has been killing people with it in ToO, I'd say its pretty good. With the rights rolls.

I can vouch for this, this guy never used his special until now. And he has been killing with it.

What rolls do you have on yours?

If I remember correctly, he has the same LGH as I have with Shortgaze, Hidden Hand and Unflinching, not sure about the middle column though.

Shito

It shows that all the good PVP players are playing ToO right now: just did an hour or so of IB, and my crappy ass was always in the top 3, with a k/d ratio of 1.2+.
This is really a first for me, haha.
Also, last time I've played IB was for the first time it got reworked, during the autorifle golden era; I switched to Hawkmoon this time around and it makes me love PVP way. much. more. Had this happen to me for the first time ever...

ymLxTqt.gif

... and it made me giggle like a little kid.
Oh, and I got lucky and looted a Matador 64. Rolled with shot package, aggressive ballistics, reinforced barrel and grenadier straight from the box; I know grenadier sucks, but all the other perks are the "ideal" ones aren't they? Should I become a reroll addict by chasing after the "perfect roll" or do you think I should leave it as is? I'm leaning for the latter at the moment...

Top Bottom