• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Oh, and I got lucky and looted a Matador 64. Rolled with shot package, aggressive ballistics, reinforced barrel and grenadier straight from the box; I know grenadier sucks, but all the other perks are the "ideal" ones aren't they? Should I become a reroll addict by chasing after the "perfect roll" and do you think I should leave it as is? I'm leaning for the latter at the moment...

I wouldn't say grenadier sucks.....

ocean

Banned
It shows that all the good PVP players are playing ToO right now: just did an hour or so of IB, and my crappy ass was always in the top 3, with a k/d ratio of 1.2+.
This is really a first for me, haha.
Also, last time I've played IB was for the first time it got reworked, during the autorifle golden era; I switched to Hawkmoon this time around and it makes me love PVP way. much. more. Had this happen to me for the first time ever...

ymLxTqt.gif

... and it made me giggle like a little kid.
Oh, and I got lucky and looted a Matador 64. Rolled with shot package, aggressive ballistics, reinforced barrel and grenadier straight from the box; I know grenadier sucks, but all the other perks are the "ideal" ones aren't they? Should I become a reroll addict by chasing after the "perfect roll" or do you think I should leave it as is? I'm leaning for the latter at the moment...
1sk is magical. As for the shotgun, keep it. Use it. Love it. The second perk is inconsequential. With shot package and a range boost it'll be one shot anyways, doesn't need LitC or Final Round.

I can vouch for this, this guy never used his special until now. And he has been killing with it.

If I remember correctly, he has the same LGH as I have with Shortgaze, Hidden Hand and Unflinching, not sure about the middle column though.

Alright Ive been saving hundreds of motes just for this moment :p

Shito

I wouldn't say grenadier sucks.....
Hmmm, I'm really a PVE player first and foremost, and in PVE grenadier isn't really interesting. Didn't switch to the PVP mindset yet, haven't thought that it could be a way better for this mode... ^^

Everyone in this game is a redbar. WTF.
I had a guy in one match that would be moving normally, but didn't take any damage. At one point I meleed him like 6 times without taking any health from him, and not receiving any kill message some seconds or minutes later. You just couldn't do anything to him, he was lagging so bad that he basically became an invincible "ghost" in the game...

1sk is magical. As for the shotgun, keep it. Use it. Love it. The second perk is inconsequential. With shot package and a range boost it'll be one shot anyways, doesn't need LitC or Final Round.
Yeah, that's what I thought, thanks!
Lucky on me because I really didn't have any good pvp shotgun yet, and could very well see I was getting easily outclassed by other players on this field...

E92 M3

It was fun getting the 3rd 9-0 with the beasts Koro and Lima. We completely steam-rolled the enemies. Honestly, it felt like trials was on easy mode.

Dunk#7

Trials of Osiris

Anybody?

Trying to get to 9-0 for the third week. Sitting at 4-0 with mercy and 2x win left

1. Dunk7

GhaleonEB

Nat just did a Wolves bounty, solo. When she plugged the boss with he shotgun, she didn't get an ether key. Found the chest, but could not get in. Anyone else run into this?

I've never run into any problems with the patrols, but she's gotten screwed three times (and doesn't play that much). It's pretty discouraging.

Alright Ive been saving hundreds of motes just for this moment :p
Sorry Dhruv, was in some ToO.

I got the perks Robinson mentioned yeah. My middle perks are not great, I think I opted for a quick reload, but more stability in the middle 3 perks would probably best.

As long as you have Hidden Hand, Unflinching and Shortgaze you're good though.

rNilla

Nat just did a Wolves bounty, solo. When she plugged the boss with he shotgun, she didn't get an ether key. Found the chest, but could not get in. Anyone else run into this?

I've never run into any problems with the patrols, but she's gotten screwed three times (and doesn't play that much). It's pretty discouraging.

I had something like this happen once but I only did damage to the boss with the scorch canon and the others took him down quickly so I just assumed it might be a bug with not using one of my own weapons / abilities.

Shito

Did she die on her way to the chest?
You lose the key if you die, even if you die after getting it; my gf discovered this the hard way the other day...

I'm not Italian nor Spanish, so I'm rooting for an awesome match. At the moment of this post, that means I hope the Juve is gonna wake up soon... ^^

Sounds good, nothing better than an exciting match. My brother is nearby hoping for the opposite, huge Barcelona fan.

Karl2177

Did she die in the boss round or on her way to the chest?

Top Bottom