• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

ocean

Banned
which one the gunslinger montage? i deleted my old YT but ill reupload it id i can find the file on my old harddrive.
I think it was one of the earlier ones. Had a cowboyesque intro. Way of the Gun maybe? Forgot the title. The knife skill you have is incomprehensible man.

I was playing with Nghtly the other night and he was like watch my sick knife throws, nobody does these this well. Wait except Twilight.

Ramirez

Wut, it's a game. Have fun and git gud. Don't cheat/exploit.

I find that post highly amusing. People really can't deal with content not being easily obtained, lol.

I want more of that, when everyone in a game like this can obtain every single item easily, it's shit. Maybe you can just add cosmetic items/shaders/ships/emblems to the Mercury chest along with a guaranteed exotic or something, and put the elemental weapons on the 8 win ticket. PoE should also reward better weapons than it does currently, I assume that's why most people are complaining to begin with.

But yea, I really want the game to move towards more ToO type events, where rewards are hard to obtain, and have some satisfaction attached to them.

hey zoba you're an expert. What's a good alternative to LDR? I dismantled mine accidentally. Is low grade humility with rodeo and unflinching any good?

supremacy or LGH is good with shortgaze, hidden hand, injection mold and unflinching. rodeo might be okay

Ramirez

Her Benevolence is a great sniper, rolled with it last night over the Spear. I just don't do as well with the Spear as the other snipers, for whatever reason.

Ken

I really shouldn't try for Hunter's Alpha Lupi by engram if that's the only exotic chest I'm missing hmmm.

Future

Finally getting used to thorn. Just got the poison upgrade

God

Damn

Don't know why I'd use any other gun. Ultimate keep away gun, post Morten gun, tracker gun, piss everyone off gun haha.

Do people use send it or perfect balance on it?

Ramirez

Finally getting used to thorn. Just got the poison upgrade

God

Damn

Don't know why I'd use any other gun. Ultimate keep away gun, post Morten gun, tracker gun, piss everyone off gun haha.

Do people use send it or perfect balance on it?

Send it, definitely.

Deku Tree

Did Bungie disable getting weapons parts from the green weapons sold in the tower? If I dismantle green weapons that i pick up from drops I get weapons parts. But if I dismantle green weapons bought in the tower then I don't.

My biggest hurdle to re-rolling my gear is that I lack weapons parts...

Did Bungie disable getting weapons parts from the green weapons sold in the tower? If I dismantle green weapons that i pick up from drops I get weapons parts. But if I dismantle green weapons bought in the tower then I don't.

I don't know that they ever dropped parts, but was wondering this myself.

If you have the ToO weapon unlocked you can buy and dismantle that one for 500 glimmer a pop.

neoism

same you mostly get 1 from greens sometimes 2....

MrS

Banned
Need 1 for Hard Crota. Somebody who has ran sword before would be IDEAL. Mr-Stephen on PSN. We're at the boss.

I find that post highly amusing. People really can't deal with content not being easily obtained, lol.

I want more of that, when everyone in a game like this can obtain every single item easily, it's shit. Maybe you can just add cosmetic items/shaders/ships/emblems to the Mercury chest along with a guaranteed exotic or something, and put the elemental weapons on the 8 win ticket. PoE should also reward better weapons than it does currently, I assume that's why most people are complaining to begin with.

But yea, I really want the game to move towards more ToO type events, where rewards are hard to obtain, and have some satisfaction attached to them.

Yeah. Destiny is much more interesting when there are things that are genuinely difficult to obtain. More ToO style events, and more high difficulty Exotic bounties for the weapons and gear. It's sad that most Exotics are just RNG drops. Bungie should have had it where you'd get an Exotic bounty as a drop and had to work toward unlocking the weapon or armour. I get why they didn't go this route, but I still think it should work more like that in the future.

Your best bet for buying parts is to hope the cryptarch sell green engrams, those do drop parts.

Lnkn52

Need 1 for Hard Crota. Somebody who has ran sword before would be IDEAL. Mr-Stephen on PSN. We're at the boss.

823.jpg

Kadey...

Ramirez

Yeah. Destiny is much more interesting when there are things that are genuinely difficult to obtain. More ToO style events, and more high difficulty Exotic bounties for the weapons and gear. It's sad that most Exotics are just RNG drops. Bungie should have had it where you'd get an Exotic bounty as a drop and had to work toward unlocking the weapon or armour. I get why they didn't go this route, but I still think it should work more like that in the future.

They could always do both, have exotic bounties for the masses, and also have some that really require you to do hard shit. The guns don't have to be the best performance wise, hell make them copies of existing weapons, just with a really awesome skin or something.

Top Bottom