• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

57-1 in trials this weekend. The loss was a close game... Made me really sad afterwards because I wanted to go flawless all weekend.

That is some record to be proud of!

I need to watch you play, that's insane. I cant even get the armor from trials lol

Same here. I've managed to get one piece of armour in total. Never made it past 5 wins during any attempt. Mercury ain't ever happening for me anytime soon

I might stream later, but I know as soon as I do I'll probably do nothing but lose lol.

I'll try and watch your stream later on.

That is some record to be proud of!

Same here. I've managed to get one piece of armour in total. Never made it past 5 wins during any attempt. Mercury ain't ever happening for me anytime soon

It most definitely is an accomplishment, and for this weekend alone lol.
I like the armor design and some of their perks, it's a shame I can't get them.

E92 M3

57-1 in trials this weekend. The loss was a close game... Made me really sad afterwards because I wanted to go flawless all weekend.

Yeah man, it sucks we lost that game - but like I said, statistically it's bound to happen. Those dudes were reviving like crazy though lol.

Damn, I need to play with you and one of your friends.

We try to help people all weekend when possible (on Xbox).

Daemul

Well, I've literally maxed out every single weapon that I have to 365 and all of the armour that I use to light 42, but I still have loads of Etheric Light left over with nothing to do with it
KuGsj.gif

If trading was in the gane I would gladly give my Etheric Light away for cheap to people who needed it, but Bungie won't give us that option so I guess I'll just have to keep it until Bungie lets us dismantle it for rep or trade it in for glimmer or motes in the next expansion.

todd360

Nami I'm sorry I haven't been on yet. Had to help my dad with stuff after mowing the grass. Got to shower and eat dinner now. I think eroticsushi said to wait for him to do trials anyways. So we can meet up at 8 pm est.

Been playing on the Xbox side for the past day. Tried taking a level 23 Titan into Trials of Osiris—the Stranger's Rifle did 6 body damage per burst to a level 34. A Fist of Havoc almost dropped their shields. Almost.

Namikaze1

Nami I'm sorry I haven't been on yet. Had to help my dad with stuff after mowing the grass. Got to shower and eat dinner now. I think eroticsushi said to wait for him to do trials anyways. So we can meet up at 8 pm est.
No problem. Yeah, he said he will be up by that time.

ich00

It is but I've already got the ToO one that is quite similar. Looking for something that's good on its own w/out having to reroll

Not sure if you found something, if you need decent pvp gloves, DO sells gloves that have quicker reload for hand cannons and quicker punch speed.

No problem. Yeah, he said he will be up by that time.

If you guys need an alt for tonight, mind if I'm considered. Been doing great most of the time with experienced teams

RemiLP

Wow, impressive.

Just shows that we need a real competetive game mode in pvp. For the real pvp players, too is still just like playing in public servers against randoms with a serious competetive clan.

Well, I've literally maxed out every single weapon that I have to 365 and all of the armour that I use to light 42, but I still have loads of Etheric Light left over with nothing to do with it
KuGsj.gif

If trading was in the gane I would gladly give my Etheric Light away for cheap to people who needed it, but Bungie won't give us that option so I guess I'll just have to keep it until Bungie lets us dismantle it for rep or trade it in for glimmer or motes in the next expansion.

HoW has a wierd divergent progression for the playerbase. Hardcore players can max out everything and essentially have little left to grind for very quickly, but folks like me will still take months to get to the same wall as it did in TDB.

I wish Etheric Light was marginally more plentiful in PvE because the PvPers are swimming in it.

Ramirez

Hmmm, just when I thought The Messager was starting to have potential. It definitely seems to be a pretty average pulse rifle.

The Messenger is great, it's just that exotic primaries outclass all of the Legendary versions. I like fuckin' around with it in regular Crucible, though it's hard to justify using it over Read Death.

Top Bottom