• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Found somebody now mate but thank you anyway.

Kadey's skills are legendary

No worries!

Just had a zero point LOTP drop from a blue Engram. Without reforging it has full auto and firefly!

First group of three are red dot ores, ranged lens rlr5 and QuickDraw IS.

Second group of three are high calibre rounds, explosive rounds, and hand laid stock.

I can pretty much max out the stability on this! It's a great roll for pve. Anyone know how it would work in pvp?

Deku Tree

Yeah, I did that once, but you have to get lucky and hope he sells them.

If you missed my other post, you can get parts from the ToO vendor weapon.

Yeah but that would require that I get seven wins in ToO which I don't have right now and I'm not really a PvPer.

Yeah but that would require that I get seven wins in ToO which I don't have right now and I'm not really a PvPer.

Which green weapons did you buy? The lvl10 from the quartermaster? I know the helm works for class mats, but not the weapons.

I remember playing around for parts a week or so ago with the same question, but don't remember where I got them. Maybe it was rahool, but did you try buying the more expensive greens from the Gunsmith or from the Class specific Tower vendor.

Deku Tree

Can someone tell me what is an "aim bot"? I hear people complaining about them on reddit... Do these things really exist? Do they work? Can they be detected? How much do they cost? Thanks!

Edit just to clarify I have no interest in using something like that I am only curious about it.

He's selling green auto rifle for 580. And the two cryptarch sale the same things.

Does it dismantle into weapons parts? I guess not as cheap as getting seven wins in ToO.

Lnkn52

Can someone tell me what is an "aim bot"? I hear people complaining about them on reddit... Do these things really exist? Do they work? Can they be detected? How much do they cost? Thanks!

Does it dismantle into weapons parts? I guess not as cheap as getting seven wins in ToO.

That I'm not so sure of.

Don't know what's going on with my connection I keep getting contacting destiny servers at the most important times. Anyone hear complaints of connection issues with destiny? Or is it just my connection I need to look into?

Ramirez

Probably just someone getting mad they're getting domed over & over, I really doubt real aimbots exist on Destiny, lol. Bungie has always been pretty quick to crack down on cheaters after Halo 2's cheating cesspool of players.

LTWood12

The DO rocket launcher is pretty good as is for PvP with Tripod and G&H.
Also you can go around the tower and look at the perks of all the armors to see if it has any that you might want to wear and ascend.

It is but I've already got the ToO one that is quite similar. Looking for something that's good on its own w/out having to reroll

Kukawaki

No worries!

Just had a zero point LOTP drop from a blue Engram. Without reforging it has full auto and firefly!

First group of three are red dot ores, ranged lens rlr5 and QuickDraw IS.

Second group of three are high calibre rounds, explosive rounds, and hand laid stock.

I can pretty much max out the stability on this! It's a great roll for pve. Anyone know how it would work in pvp?

I've been using a similar one with full auto and hidden hand. It won't out dps a thorn but it works like a more comfortable VOC.

What is the best method to getting the 1000 points for the elder cipher?

Is there a guide that shows how many points each boss gives? Or a guide for the whole bounty.

Deku Tree

What is the best method to getting the 1000 points for the elder cipher?

Is there a guide that shows how many points each boss gives? Or a guide for the whole bounty.

Do the level 34 PoE.
Beat the final boss and have everyone die before leaving the environment.
This lets you fight the boss again.
Beat the boss 3x and you are over 1000 points.
At least that worked last week. (Might need to beat the boss four times this week not sure.)
The boss gives 350 pts each kill. Some early rounds give points if it is a "boss round".

I never tried doing the 35 because I did it last week when it was ARC Skolas and forget that. I heard that Skolas gives 500 pts per kill.

I salute you! The world shall know of your greatness. Children will sing songs about you. XO

Do the level 34 PoE.
At least that worked last week. (Might need to beat the boss four times this week not sure.)
The boss gives 350 pts each kill. Some early rounds give points if it is a "boss round".

I never tried doing the 35 because I did it last week when it was ARC Skolas and forget that. I heard that Skolas gives 500 pts per kill.

This is great information. I know it was meant for cosmos, but thanks for it.

EL CUCO

Variks summoned my Warlock up in 48hrs. Titan is going on 4 days with no summon. Did a Titan rip his arms off or something?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Anyone interested in PoE 34, IB train, or Nightfall? I could use all three. PSN Anoregon.

I hate work. Just wanna play Destiny.

But man is PoE fun to play when you wanna be mindless. Seriously scratches my itch for Firefight/horde mode.

Easy to play when exhausted.

Korosenai

57-1 in trials this weekend. The loss was a close game... Made me really sad afterwards because I wanted to go flawless all weekend.

Do the level 34 PoE.

450 or 425. 2 skolas kills and 1 gaint eyeball, I am at 975.
Edit: prob 450 .. Think the gaint eyeball is 75

I need to farm the boss at PoE 32 or 34 for my cipher. I find PoE 34 easier overall so I'd prefer doing that one.
Anyone mind helping?
Psn is Vincentgrey. Let me know.

Top Bottom