• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Ramirez

IB is definitely using some strict Trueskill of some type. I was playing on my kid's Xbox account yesterday and was witnessing some of the worst players I've ever seen. I think Skirmish/Salvage just have an extremely low population to pull from.

Ah yes time to join a fresh match of Iron Bann-- it's a join in progress where the score is 13000 to 1300 on Cauldron.

The search time wasn't even that long, the match could have only been 11,000 to 1,000 when I searched. Why Bungie?

What's the perk on those?

Carry more ammo for Heavy Weapons and Upgrades Double Jump with and additional jump.

This works for Bladedancers to give them a Triple Jump with extra height, and it also works on Gunslingers with Triple Jump to stack for a Quadruple Jump. Mine rolled with +126 Discipline.

nOoblet16

That sounds like a punishment for actually being decent in this game.

Smexy Hunter
ib0MhCVqhqacam.gif
Why's there wind on moon when you can see that there's no atmosphere ? (i.e. can't see any sky)
Then again moon has same gravity as Mars, Venus and mercury and earth....Traveler magic !

At least in Venus' case there is some sense of logo in that it's very similar to earth and the traveler just cleared up the atmosphere.
Well actually it still looks pretty bad in terms of atmosphere. Unless Venus is slowly degrading without the influence of the Traveler.

Looking at Mars. Mars looks like it's dead. Plants dead etc.

Nori Chan

Should I buy the IB weapons? I already have the old versions and I can just easily ascend them. I'm kinda a collector so I want to know which version is better PVP wise

Top Bottom