• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Gammacide

Thanks to IB I got my titan to 34 in style, my first 34. Feels great. Can't wait to get my hunter there with IB over the next two days. So great they sell 2 etheric lights!!

Has a perk where activating radiance from death disorients nearby enemies. So the warlock can suicide himself into a group of guardians, revive, then shotgun the blinded guardians.

Blinds enemies around you like the Titan's blind grenade when you use Radiance near death (or resurrects).

Its perks are based around pvp, Melee gives you grenade energy, grenades gives you melee energy.
Goddamn...this sounds legit. Might have to gamble for them before Xûr leaves.

ExVicis

Going to try to solo this last bounty on my Titan and then look for a train for my Warlock later who will have a fresh set of bounties.
That's alright then, for anyone else I'm gonna try to make a train for IB for anyone who wants in. PSN is Contramann.

SkylineRKR

The drop rate for IB weapons is stupid low. I'm almost rank 4 and I haven't seen a single weapon drop.

I've gotten 3 so far. 2 Radegasts and a Silimar. Its pretty poor compared to the new crucible weapons I got rather quick in succession and usually no dupes either.

noomi

Just picked this up :D

4CtxeY1.jpg

Early birthday gift for this guardian. Needs to get painted still. It's fucking massive.

noomi

The glorious cheese hawkmoon.

That's badass - sweet birthday gift.

Is it made of cheese?

Awesome gift!

Where did you get it from?

Edit: Any IB trains have a spot open?

Thanks :) it's made from yellow 3d print ink (filament), I need to spray paint it and add a blue LED to finish it off still.

My brother in law does 3d printing as a hobby and he knows I love the Hawkmoon lol.

ExVicis

Where did you get it from?

Edit: Any IB trains have a spot open?
I'm in one that has only four atm.

Thanks :) it's made from yellow 3d print ink (filament), I need to spray paint it and add a blue LEF to finish it off still.

My brother in law does 3d printing as a hobby and he knows I love the Hawkmoon lol.
Aw man a friend of mine does 3D printing. I wonder if I can commission him to make me one.

Anyone interested in showing Tito and myself how PvP gods play this week's ToO map?

Edit: top of the page! Maximum exposure. I may end up on the wall of fame if I keep this up.

LiK

Thanks :) it's made from yellow 3d print ink (filament), I need to spray paint it and add a blue LEF to finish it off still.

Can I buy one from him? Painted and stuff from you?

I think that's how I'll finally get a Hawkmoon

Top Bottom