• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

noomi

Can I buy one from him? Painted and stuff from you?

I think that's how I'll finally get a Hawkmoon

Hah, I'm sure you could commission him to make you one, if you're serious shoot me a PM and we can work something out :)

Ok... last pic, just so you get an idea of how massive this thing is in comparison to my head.

XQfDInB.jpg

LiK

Hah, I'm sure you could commission him to make you one, if you're serious shoot me a PM and we can work something out :)

Ok... last pic, just so you get an idea of how massive this thing is in comparison to my head.

Jesus,it's huge lol

I'll let you know soon.

The drop rate for IB weapons is stupid low. I'm almost rank 4 and I haven't seen a single weapon drop.

Really!? That's crazy to me. I have seen so many drops its insane. I got to rank 4 3/4 with my hunter the other night and have lost count.

I got a felwinters and matador 64 in one night, party crasher another night, radegast fury, ash factory, a few spare changes, a few different fusion rifles, BTRD machine gun and the low grade humility sniper.

It's not just me either but a crap load of people I have played with on this board have gotten many drops. Just last night playing on unstables train I saw a 4th horseman and dragon breath drop.

RNG has been crazy good for me in IB.

Really!? That's crazy to me. I have seen so many drops its insane. I got to rank 4 3/4 with my hunter the other night and have lost count.

I got a felwinters and matador 64 in one night, party crasher another night, radegast fury, ash factory, a few spare changes, a few different fusion rifles, BTRD machine gun and the low grade humility sniper.

It's not just me either but a crap load of people I have played with on this board have gotten many drops. Just last night playing on unstables train I saw a 4th horseman and dragon breath drop.

I've gotten 4 Ill Wills.....

nothing else T_T

I'm better with TLW, and I know Thorn is king, but Hawkmoon is still my favorite.

PVP pros: should I stick with it?

I heard it's not as good as it used to be since they changed Send It to Hammer Forged.

Damn Noomi, nice hawkmoon! I'm super jealous haha I'd totally get one from him too.

Also Rofl @ LiK's comment (about that's how he'll finally get one) >_<

Mindlog

I don't know how big it is exactly, but it's substantial. Getting my alts to rank 3 was super fast. I've heard it's double.
Yeah, pretty sure it's double as soon as you hit rank 1 and are 1 rank below one of your other characters. So don't turn in bounties until after you reach rank 1 if possible. At least save the 200 point bounty until after you reach rank 1.

I'll be hitting 5 with all of my characters this time around instead of just 1. Great change Bungie.
Why are you constantly matched with teams of 6 VS 6 Randoms. God, I hate IB so much.
That hasn't been a problem for me this IB. My biggest problem is I keep getting dropped into Pantheon in-progress and of course on the losing team.

Working on my last character though and it's the Titan. My Titan wins many games just because I always drop a blinding bubble on B.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm better with TLW, and I know Thorn is king, but Hawkmoon is still my favorite.

I heard it's not as good as it used to be since they changed Send It to Hammer Forged.
It's of course still an incredible weapon and a distinguished choice.

noomi

Damn Noomi, nice hawkmoon! I'm super jealous haha I'd totally get one from him too.

Also Rofl @ LiK's comment (about that's how he'll finally get one) >_<

Wow noomi. Awesome pic.

Thanks guys, super excited to actually have one, can't wait to get it painted and have the LED put it, will post another pic when it's done :D

I'm best with TLW as well, thorn is my 2nd best..... and as much as this sucks to say because I fucking love this gun, I am not great with the Hawkmoon :/

WHY?!

neoism

damn got my second simimars wrath damn this rifle is rektin people just had my bes game in a long while in IB close to 6k points....

adin75

This has been my experience also, scored a couple of scouts and fusions, BTRD (with some pretty great rolls out of the box), RL and an LGH sniper, no felwinters or matador though :(

Not quite lvl 4 yet, so plenty of time for some more good drops.

Oh man, I've been using Sunsinger since ToO started (for Radiance of course) - after only sticking with Voidwalker due Nova/Blink.
How wrong I've been this entire time. Sunsinger is great. The grenades, the burning, radiance, scorch shield - I feel like a tank... And provided I use glide well, you can get around the map quite quickly to boot!

I set a personal best for the Iron Wrath bounty last night - also witness Aussie lag at 0:50...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIb5om8u1Nk

rNilla

Gross spider just descended from the ceiling directly onto my desk in front of me. I think I'm done sitting here forever.

Top Bottom