• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

TsuWave

sorry to bother you guys but i'm getting crazy lag, pvp is damn near unplayable, but every time i check my connection everything is fine. anyone experiencing similar issues?

Just picked this up :D

4CtxeY1.jpg

Early birthday gift for this guardian. Needs to get painted still. It's fucking massive.
He should've told you he'd make it, and then 3D print a No Land Beyond.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So my judgement vi with aggressive ballistics, final around and shot package is better than my secret handshake with same perks?

Deku Tree

Just got "Uppercut Payload" with blast radius of 96 and two in the mag. Is it a keeper.
Would be perfect with tripod, javelin, and G&H.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I honestly wouldn't know where to start if I wanted to go about deleting people I don't play with often or chat with here. I'd probably be better served just randomly deleting 200 friends and readding them as they come

Rubenov

Trials? We should bring Cosmos with us. He needs to see the lighthouse otherwise he'll go nuts again.

Done for the night. Low carb diet has me all lethargic and stuff. I'll be on tomorrow for sure, and can do it with you if you haven't done it by then.

I think Cosmos could use an Unstable + Zoba carry :/

noomi

This is why I delete people I don't play with often or chat with here.

Speaking of that... I'm going to probably have to do a friends list purge soon. Way too many people I don't even know on mine lol.

Probably a bunch of lfgs from reddit :p

Top Bottom