• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

LiK

I honestly wouldn't know where to start if I wanted to go about deleting people I don't play with often or chat with here. I'd probably be better served just randomly deleting 200 friends and readding them as they come

Delete everyone except me.

found the secret to using the bow. have to charge up whilr hip firing and then quickscope the head shot

of course id be better with it if i didnt have to keep switching to last word and LDR to play against people using thorns

that gun doesnt need a nerf. it needs to be banned.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Done for the night. Low carb diet has me all lethargic and stuff. I'll be on tomorrow for sure, and can do it with you if you haven't done it by then.

I think Cosmos could use an Unstable + Zoba carry :/

It's alright. I'll see about tomorrow.

Trying to do blue Queen bounties and I have no idea where they are.

Anastasis

I guess I'm going to need to learn to start sniping. Any tips?

Got a Low Grade Humility with:
LongView SLR10
Hidden Hand
Injection Mold
Replenish

According to the reddit reforge guide, all perks are teir 1 except for the last one (but it's still teir 2).

found the secret to using the bow. have to charge up whilr hip firing and then quickscope the head shot

of course id be better with it if i didnt have to keep switching to last word and LDR to play against people using thorns

that gun doesnt need a nerf. it needs to be banned.

I think they fucked up by buffing it in the first place, 6 round mag with a hellish reload would make it much more balanced, as is its too much.

I somehow got a Hawkmoon while going through the motions in the Nightfall today. RNGesus hasn't been generous with me in what feels like ages as all the good weapons and gear I use had been acquired from vendors.

The sudden realization of it as my friend was getting all excited for me was enough to rejuvenate my drive for gear. The hunt for a Gjallarhorn and a Fatebringer continue.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Fucking hell, IB wont give me a shottie. Stop giving me useless ARs

You asked for this gif yesterday. Courtesy of her benevolence.

erer.gif

ich00

I thought they fixed matchmaking in ib? I keep getting matched with randoms against full fireteams. Makes for fun matches.

Frenden

Banned
I got a Loner.Rebel with Final Round, Speed Reload, and LitC. (The mini Hawkmoon build.)

It has Steadyhand sights, but I wish it had Sureshot.

Probably not worth reforging, but it's tempting.

Frenden

Banned
I somehow got a Hawkmoon while going through the motions in the Nightfall today. RNGesus hasn't been generous with me in what feels like ages as all the good weapons and gear I use had been acquired from vendors.

The sudden realization of it as my friend was getting all excited for me was enough to rejuvenate my drive for gear. The hunt for a Gjallarhorn and a Fatebringer continue.

Got both last week. Day one player. Hang in there!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ha, wow. I just realized I never burned all my commendations. What was the last word on those, if you equip a Faction Class item does it go to the Faction at all?

About to start IB farm if anyone can help me out to get some ToO stuffs id be greatful im decent in pvp.

Just message here or inv Legendkilla3rd

Are there any good legendary hand cannons out there for pvp? I use Hawkmoon, but I've been thinking of using an exotic special weapon. Anything decent I can buy or hope drops?

Nori Chan

Are there any good legendary hand cannons out there for pvp? I use Hawkmoon, but I've been thinking of using an exotic special weapon. Anything decent I can buy or hope drops?
Red hand ix is good.

But most exotic specials are trash. Unless you want to have fun with the queens bounty one.

ocean

Banned
My Hawkmoon-lite is a Red Hand I rolled into Luck in the Chamber + Final Round. Fairly solid but noticeably below Thorn/TLW/HM.

Future

I think they fucked up by buffing it in the first place, 6 round mag with a hellish reload would make it much more balanced, as is its too much.

Too much range as well. Poison should be weaker or not trigger at all long range. After finally getting thorn, it really is top tier without the skill needed with hawkmoon and the last word to me.

But tbh, if it's not facing a thorn then it's blink / slide shotgun. So I'm kinda glad I have an easy counter now.

ocean

Banned
Red hand ix is good.

But most exotic specials are trash. Unless you want to have fun with the queens bounty one.
Plan C and Pocket Infinity are still providers of the ultimate bullshit kills though. Seriously. I'm surprised they're not more popular because frankly they're ridiculous and broken.

Frenden

Banned
Plan C and Pocket Infinity are still providers of the ultimate bullshit kills though. Seriously. I'm surprised they're not more popular because frankly they're ridiculous and broken.

I'm pretty sure I've never fired either in PvP despite them being two of my first exotics and having all perks unlocked.

ocean

Banned
I'm pretty sure I've never fired either in PvP despite them being two of my first exotics and having all perks unlocked.
They're so bad you'll feel dirty after using them. Seriously. One shot kills at ranges that shouldn't work at all.

After about a 2 hr session my Titan is around rank 3.5 in IB. Didn't feel like 2 hours with the characters in the party we gathered. Thanks for the games Colonel, Hudson, Hood, Lun, and Deku. Good times.

Top Bottom